Mdm Valencia Tan - Reiki Healing

MXLO

1st of all I am NOT advertising for Mdm Tan nor do I get any monetary gains for writing this. I just wanna to share with you on my trying-to-conceive journey. Its gonna be a long story so have some patience.

I got married last year and was trying for a baby when I discovered i got pregnant in March 2014. However, the baby heartbeat stopped at 10 weeks and din grow much since 7 weeks. I was devasted and went thru D&C. This whole experience I wish that none of the ladies will ever have to go thru. It was painful and you feel like your heart was shred to pieces. I have to stop trying for at least 3 menses cycle. While waiting, I was going thru forums to search for a hope or perhaps something to help me to conceive again. I was not very confident of being pregnant and I am not sure if history will repeat itself again.

I was in another forum when I chance upon Mdm Tan Reiki healing and I put it aside because I was a little skeptical (perfectly normal). I googled on her many times and also to know more about Reiki healing. It was only after a few menses cycle and nothing happened and I was desparate and I told myself why not just try Mdm Tan. I mean what is the worse can it get?? I guess the most I will lose alittle of my money? BUT i always remember that if anyone that dare to use the name of GOD to help people and if they dare to cheat, karma will come to them so I was not afraid. So I send a SMS to her asking for an appointment. I know she teaches yoga too so I did not get a response immediately. She called me after a while and we chatted.

Appointment was fixed but I postpone to a later date because I went away for a break. The very 1st session I went to her, I was very relaxed and peaceful after that. Mdm Tan was very positive and very comforting. She kept reminding me to stay positive when I raised my concerns about not being able to have baby. It was closed to my ovulation and after the session, I have quite alot of EWCM which for me have seldom occurred. Of cos my hubby and I did the baby dance. :)

After a week plus, Mdm Tan sms me if I wanted to come for another Reiki healing. I agreed as I think no harm in going as the sessions made me feel relaxed and at peace. After the session we chatted awhile and told me she prayed that I will strike soon and in the month of Sept she will have 5 good news (she is doing healing for others concurrently).

To my surprise, i was tested positive a few days later. I was so thrilled that I texted her immediately!! She called me and we chatted over the phone! So I was the 1st to bring in the good news in Sept! I kept thanking her!!

Thruout until now, Mdm Tan did not fail to pray for me. In my 1st tri I was having whole day sickness, i text her and she prayed for me. When my hubby was facing difficulties at work, I even told her and she prayed for him and he got a job offer! When I failed my Oscar test and was so afraid, I text her again and without any return she prayed very hard for me and did distance healing for me. I went for harmony test and baby turns out normal. I was SOOOOOOOO happy and thank her repeatly via SMS. I am so grateful for what Mdm Tan did and she promised will pray for me until I hold my baby in my arms! Thank you soooooo much!

Perhaps you can google about her and find out more about Reiki healing. No harm just try it.

If anyone is interested and because I dun log in often, any questions, you can call or SMS Mdm Tan at 9670 0261.

Thank you for reading and baby dust to those trying! ;)

Hi @MXLO , can you share how much she charge for each session and how long per session? Also what is done during the session, for e.g., meditation, or?

Thanks in advance!

ttc.png

You can google about Reiki healing online. Re her charges, best you ask her. My total per session including Reiki is about 2 hours. The reiki itself is 1 hour. The rest is chatting. :)

I went to her today :)

I think it's good to read up more on reiki healing and understand what it can do for you before seeing her or any reiki laoshi.

Good luck to us all.

Hi ladies, just to share my experience. I came across Mdm Tan's Reiki Healing half a year ago, like many, I was very skeptical. And the frustrations goes on as we kept trying and failing. It doesn't helped that I was feeling stressed up with the new profile I took over from a colleague. Feeling stressed up and on the verge of breaking down, I decided to look for Mdm Tan to get some form of relaxation after goggling about Reiki online, it is also used in many western countries for relaxation, something i needed so badly. Finally make an appt with her in Dec. She is attentive and listening to my story. She shared many experiences with me too which helps to assurance me to continue. Felt light hearted after end of the session :)
P.S: I am not pregnant yet, but after the sessions, I now learnt to take it easy when we BD and not stress myself. :)

hmm. I saw her a few times before I get started too. cant rem how long but perhaps a few mths before I actually got started.

btw I also do not get monetary gains for writing this. this is just for sharing in case there is any wrong idea here. if u think u wan to try, go ahead. if no, its also fine too. each person's personal experience may be different.

by the way just to qualify... she is not magic as in not see already will surely get bfp. even praying also not 100% will get a child or the most famous ivf doc can give u a bfp the first time. but for me I tried my best..

Last edited:
hmm. I saw her a few times before I get started too. cant rem how long but perhaps a few mths before I actually got started.

btw I also do not get monetary gains for writing this. this is just for sharing in case there is any wrong idea here. if u think u wan to try, go ahead. if no, its also fine too. each person's personal experience may be different.

by the way just to qualify... she is not magic as in not see already will surely get bfp. even praying also not 100% will get a child or the most famous ivf doc can give u a bfp the first time. but for me I tried my best..

Thanks for sharing.

Hi ladies, thought it'd be useful to share my experience with Mdm Tan.

I have gone through 4 retrievals and 3 transfers; all with BFPs but ended up in early losses. My desperation led me to these forums where I came across Mdm Tan and reiki. I had never heard of any energy healing at that point, but I figured I had nothing to lose so I decided to contact her. I was skeptical at the start which I think is normal but I went in with an open mind. Mdm Tan practices reiki out of her home. It is spotless - literally spotless. Very clean and bright, so you feel safe right from the moment you step into her house. She starts off by introducing herself, her qualifications and also how she goes about in each session. Total time you can expect to spend there with her is about 2 hours. About 1 to 1.5 hours is healing and the rest is just chit chatting. I found her to be very genuine and caring. The first time I met her I was in a very deep and dark hole which I am sure many of you ladies would have experienced before. It was a lot of self loathing and negativity. But after a session with her, my mindset changed. I started to think more positively, manifest and stopped being so hard on myself. Another thing that I really like about Mdm Tan is that she is very spiritual (but does not impose her beliefs on you) and also does a lot of distant healing sessions out of goodwill. If you are planning to see her, what I would recommend is to keep an open mind and heart. Don't expect guaranteed results - as she always says "it is god's will". All in - I think, if you can do that there is no harm seeing her. See if it helps at least with your emotional management. I have not had a live birth with her yet, but I know many many ladies have had success with her in the past. This is her number - WA her for her charges and schedule. BTW, I have no affiliation to her nor do I benefit from you seeing her. But I just thought there might be other ladies like me scouring the internet for some glimmer of hope / or something they could try that they hadn't already done. Good luck and all the best.

Mdm Tan mob #: +65 9670 0261

Back