totally agree!
How are you feeling?
I cant slp this morning from 2am to 5am... I cant turn at all.. I suspect my beanie's head tilt a little to the right and I really had a hard time slping... :(
numb lolz ... woke up at 3am cos both hand numb so lay on back for a while when it is feeling better go back sleep lolz
wah 2-5am that is bad...been there done that .. no choice it is part of the pregnancy deal lolz
has your beanie turn head down ? if have likely is beanie albowing you lolz .. just give it a gentle rub ...beanie will change position
Ya my co also. Some ex employee complain than MOM call etc .....so scare close down
local company also ?

Good morning mummies! Today on MC cos going to KK for checkup. Last night I kena double leg cramp, both legs cramp until so painful. Even now still cannot walk properly cos calf so sng.
next time when you get the feeling that cramp is coming quickly straighten leg and bend your toes towards you ..and the cramp will not come ... this is what i have been doing to prevent it coming :p

numb lolz ... woke up at 3am cos both hand numb so lay on back for a while when it is feeling better go back sleep lolz
wah 2-5am that is bad...been there done that .. no choice it is part of the pregnancy deal lolz
has your beanie turn head down ? if have likely is beanie albowing you lolz .. just give it a gentle rub ...beanie will change position

local company also ?

next time when you get the feeling that cramp is coming quickly straighten leg and bend your toes towards you ..and the cramp will not come ... this is what i have been doing to prevent it coming :p
My beanie's head is down already.. I kept rubbing and talked to her lo.. haiz tempted to mc today but.... long story.. haiz

When my legs going to cramp.. I will stop moving.. hahaha

My beanie's head is down already.. I kept rubbing and talked to her lo.. haiz tempted to mc today but.... long story.. haiz

if cramp coming, i will faster straighten and stop move haha ... else i will rush down from bed to stand up .... cant tahan leg cramps!

local company also ?

Yap. Local co. Planning to resign after my ML. Hahahahaha

if cramp coming, i will faster straighten and stop move haha ... else i will rush down from bed to stand up .... cant tahan leg cramps!
stop moving dun work for me so i must stretch the muscle towards to me and confirmed worked for me

Yap. Local co. Planning to resign after my ML. Hahahahaha
look for big MNC lolz they dun dare to do all these lolz ...

haha I think all companies like that lo..
must por them.. too bad I really don't knw how.. that's why lugi!
Haha planning to quit next year. See how 1st haha. Promised n says this year promote me but when I came back for abt 2mths HPL everything change liao. My sis said cannot fire me so leave me there. Nvm now all these are not important to me. Haha it trigger me no longer feeling paiseh still taking medical leave when c dr n when tired take leave. Relax relax everything don't care liao. Lol

All company need to have a mountain to lean on then can climb one .. Regardless local or foreign companies
Guess what my col told me last time she not happy working in this dept wanted to ask for transfer aft that she realise my dept she can do things n less competitor she can climb very fast n yes it is really happen every year climb. Sometimes use her power to pressure ppl this is what I hate. She ever shout at me saying pregnant this n that job cannot do? Den my boss just says oh mbe her mood no good when I'm voice up that I don't like ppl shouting at me. C how protected she is. Now I just do my work don't feel like talking to my colleagues here all same kind.

local company also ?

My little one just kept rolling around..or rather some part of her body keeps rolling from left to right and right to left..something that feels roundish when I touch..

wah like this scary leh.. that means ur company no $$ liao ??? else whey they delay CPF payment ... if delay they will kenna fine also.. the fine not small amt if u have many workers ..

Yes, I would think the co has no money too... Payment to supplier delay, CPF defaulted.. my sales commission defaulted since August too...

Can only prayed that u would not be shortchanged for my maternity leave & benefits..

i am the kind that hate to change environment so i will continue to work til i get the next long service award wahhahahaha

I also hate to change environment, but imagine every mth salary delay or CPF delay + Co acct no $$ etc. How to continue to work? I have been here since 2008 almost 6 yrs but seem like co is getting from Gd to worse. So time to plan liao....so sad

OIC. So, Shangri La high tea is 3-6pm and St. Regis' is 3-5pm? I hope the St. Regis one can stretch to 6pm unless they are fully booked for dinner and need to chase us out before then. If want to meet earlier and the high tea area is not ready, I know St. Regis got some cozy corners in the lobby area to sit and chit chat, and I've seen people do that before. Not sure about Shangri La though.

@ecym - I was informed by @cuteowl that Goodwood Park has a Dec promo - $38 per pax ($22.80 per child) for high tea buffet. Haven't asked about their wifi availability though, lol. What's your preference - St. Regis, Goodwood Park, or stick with Shangri La?

Haha planning to quit next year. See how 1st haha. Promised n says this year promote me but when I came back for abt 2mths HPL everything change liao. My sis said cannot fire me so leave me there. Nvm now all these are not important to me. Haha it trigger me no longer feeling paiseh still taking medical leave when c dr n when tired take leave. Relax relax everything don't care liao. Lol
so u belong to those that wan to climb corporate ladder that is why u mind the promotion

Guess what my col told me last time she not happy working in this dept wanted to ask for transfer aft that she realise my dept she can do things n less competitor she can climb very fast n yes it is really happen every year climb. Sometimes use her power to pressure ppl this is what I hate. She ever shout at me saying pregnant this n that job cannot do? Den my boss just says oh mbe her mood no good when I'm voice up that I don't like ppl shouting at me. C how protected she is. Now I just do my work don't feel like talking to my colleagues here all same kind.
imho never get personal with colleagues must draw line some where else things can turn sour sometime :p but that is me and what i learnt since started working lolz

@PTB7674 I did inform MOM but was told CPF matters need to refer back to CPF board..
but the fact that din pay CPF already showing sign of probelm why mom dun bother ?

My little one just kept rolling around..or rather some part of her body keeps rolling from left to right and right to left..something that feels roundish when I touch..
meaning still got alot of space for GROWTH.. jiayu lolz

Yes, I would think the co has no money too... Payment to supplier delay, CPF defaulted.. my sales commission defaulted since August too...

Can only prayed that u would not be shortchanged for my maternity leave & benefits..
the moment your comm is defaulted..mom should be able to take the case already wat

eh I also want !!! kekeke
can ..but i warned you ..the staff benefit no good hor...hospital stay only class b1 in goverement or restructured hospital ..no such thing as private hospital ..no maternity coverage ... and let alone single room hor lolz

i am the kind that hate to change environment so i will continue to work til i get the next long service award wahhahahaha
I also same but change for better future. I c all my deg friends getting salary higher than me many so envy. And the benefits here also suck. Unless salary high I don't mind stay but fact is it is not. Hub just says outside high salary but won't be like now relax relax just do my work times up go home. Guess it is depends.

yah lor .. it all depend what you want ... if you want high salary ..busy always work OT no time for family .. do you think it is worth it
for me i just want income..and leave on the dot ... and have time for family :p though occasionally need ot but that is rare that is why i can get 2 long service award lolz ... unless there is majoy restructuring and i am offered a WRP :p think likely i will stay til i retire or i strike thurs TOTO lolz
i am easy contented woman lolz .we have sufficient income in household .. a fully paid roof .. personal transport , health and children ..good enuff for me :p :p

yah lor .. it all depend what you want ... if you want high salary ..busy always work OT no time for family .. do you think it is worth it
for me i just want income..and leave on the dot ... and have time for family :p though occasionally need ot but that is rare that is why i can get 2 long service award lolz ... unless there is majoy restructuring and i am offered a WRP :p think likely i will stay til i retire or i strike thurs TOTO lolz
i am easy contented woman lolz ... i have income ..i have a fully paid roof ... i have my health and children ..good enuff for me :p
eh u all got to queue up! LOL!

so u belong to those that wan to climb corporate ladder that is why u mind the promotion

imho never get personal with colleagues must draw line some where else things can turn sour sometime :p but that is me and what i learnt since started working lolz

but the fact that din pay CPF already showing sign of probelm why mom dun bother ?

meaning still got alot of space for GROWTH.. jiayu lolz

the moment your comm is defaulted..mom should be able to take the case already wat

can ..but i warned you ..the staff benefit no good hor...hospital stay only class b1 in goverement or restructured hospital ..no such thing as private hospital ..no maternity coverage ... and let alone single room hor lolz
Not climb corporate level is mind my salary so pathetic. Knowing my uni friends all getting high salary envy also. Give me more salary no promotion I don't mind...lol hahaha

Ya draw line. I'm in that position now. Everything from their eyes is I don't mind in fact is I don't feel like bothering.

But I don't like no ppl talking to me leh my office got few filipino, few indian, few malay n few bangla colleagues. No one that can chat w so sian lucky I got my small fm radio else last time using hp to listen to radio kena says kept playing hp. And now also cannot cos data bundle suck 3GB nia.

Not climb corporate level is mind my salary so pathetic. Knowing my uni friends all getting high salary envy also. Give me more salary no promotion I don't mind...lol hahaha

Ya draw line. I'm in that position now. Everything from their eyes is I don't mind in fact is I don't feel like bothering.

But I don't like no ppl talking to me leh my office got few filipino, few indian, few malay n few bangla colleagues. No one that can chat w so sian lucky I got my small fm radio else last time using hp to listen to radio kena says kept playing hp. And now also cannot cos data bundle suck 3GB nia.
lolz ...same ...give me increment no promotion i dun care :p

wah use on your data enuff meh lolz ... nowaday these service provider are like blood sucker ..the usual usage can suddenly increased and exceed quota and need to pay extra ...so you be careful ..i kena once ..now i off data for almost all app except whatsapp / FB/ forum lolz

i am easy contented woman lolz ... we have sufficient income in household .. a fully paid roof .. personal transport , health and children ..good enuff for me :p :p
Haha ya lor want personal life or sell ourselves to co. Lol
Ya lor everyday go work do some job den do some online shopping or play forum hahaha.
My salary is low but hub salary not bad so for family expenses we got np for that. Sometimes go holidays I very happy liao. Haha

Haha ya lor want personal life or sell ourselves to co. Lol
Ya lor everyday go work do some job den do some online shopping or play forum hahaha.
My salary is low but hub salary not bad so for family expenses we got np for that. Sometimes go holidays I very happy liao. Haha
i belong to the traditonal woman mindset .. hubby income must be higher than me lolz . my income is extra lolz
that is why i always tell my hubby ...u wan to change car or change house .. use your income as the base ..dun add mine cos i can lose my job and may not even be able to find job that pay what they pay me now lolz

philip's promotion

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    92.8 KB · Views: 148
@ecym - I was informed by @cuteowl that Goodwood Park has a Dec promo - $38 per pax ($22.80 per child) for high tea buffet. Haven't asked about their wifi availability though, lol. What's your preference - St. Regis, Goodwood Park, or stick with Shangri La?

@Archie7 @cuteowl - i have no preference for venue... I just want a place to chit chat from 1 to 5pm w/o been chased away hahaha
Shangri-La is out cuz we will get chased out at 2.3pm!

i belong to the traditonal woman mindset .. hubby income must be higher than me lolz . my income is extra lolz
that is why i always tell my hubby ...u wan to change car or change house .. use your income as the base ..dun add mine cos i can lose my job and may not even be able to find job that pay what they pay me now lolz
Haha hub income higher than me i feel more secure also. Mine more on personal expenses cos car he paid den i offer to pay season parking. So to me working is add income for me i don't want depends on hub give me money spend.
Lol same that is y for housing loan hub pay the max my cpf top up the balance only.

[QUOTE @PTB7674 can ..but i warned you ..the staff benefit no good hor...hospital stay only class b1 in goverement or restructured hospital ..no such thing as private hospital ..no maternity coverage ... and let alone single room hor lolz[/QUOTE]

hahaha I can forgo these if I can have a substantial pay increment from the jump hahaha ...anyways I am going to close shop (birth) after this LO. So no maternity perks is ok!! hahaha

Haha hub income higher than me i feel more secure also. Mine more on personal expenses cos car he paid den i offer to pay season parking. So to me working is add income for me i don't want depends on hub give me money spend.
Lol same that is y for housing loan hub pay the max my cpf top up the balance only.

At least your DHs have stable income! Mine's not so a bit difficult to jump into the unknown! Want to earn more yet few co comes with medical benefits and can leave on time!

@Archie7 @cuteowl - i have no preference for venue... I just want a place to chit chat from 1 to 5pm w/o been chased away hahaha
Shangri-La is out cuz we will get chased out at 2.3pm!

I checked St. Regis website again and found that the Brasserie has weekday lunch from 12 to 3pm and high tea from 3pm to 5pm, hence it's unlikely they can sit us down at 1pm, so our best bet is to sit at cozy corner in lobby until 3pm. As for Goodwood Park, this is what's on their website:

English Afternoon Tea Buffet

Available from 2pm to 5.30pm (Monday to Thursday),
1st seating: 12pm to 2.30pm; 2nd seating: 3pm to 5.30pm (Friday to Sunday and Public Holiday)

Maybe that's partly why the Facebook group picked Wed 3 Dec (instead of Friday) to go to Goodwood Park so at least they can sit from 2pm onwards.

So in conclusion, we haven't found a high tea place (with wifi) that can let us sit from 1 - 5pm. :( Do you want to go back to check the timings of the other hotels that don't offer free wifi, e.g. Regent, Mandarin Oriental etc.? Then I'll make a decision whether to take half day leave.

lolz typical traditional woman mindset ^5 lolz

you got a good deal lolz ..season parking cheaper than car instalment and maintenance lolz ..

y top up balance with CPF.. should max yours too then can clear the loan fast ... that is what we did lolz so our CPF .. is lang lang now lolz now re building the min sum lolz .our mindset is the sooner we clear the loan.. the lesser interest charge ( cpf int very high !!) and less worry if one is out of job.. no need to worry about repayment of loan :p but of course on the other hand some will say ..; dun max out cos ... if one out of job there is still cpf inside to tong until found job ...or can use the cpf for investment etc .. but for us it is better to realistic ...then building castle that investment will generate more than enuff to cover interest charge on loan lolz.. kiasi thinking lolz

At least your DHs have stable income! Mine's not so a bit difficult to jump into the unknown! Want to earn more yet few co comes with medical benefits and can leave on time!
stable income is because it is desk bound job mah lolz ...nowaday hardly any company with good medical benefit those with good one all LEAVE singapore @#$!@#$!@#$ cos the cost simply too high here for them to bear lolz

[QUOTE @PTB7674 can ..but i warned you ..the staff benefit no good hor...hospital stay only class b1 in goverement or restructured hospital ..no such thing as private hospital ..no maternity coverage ... and let alone single room hor lolz

hahaha I can forgo these if I can have a substantial pay increment from the jump hahaha ...anyways I am going to close shop (birth) after this LO. So no maternity perks is ok!! hahaha[/QUOTE]

key word is substantial pay increement...do you think company today still can offer 10-20% increment when jump ship :p
i also closing shop too old liao.. ..so are you doing ligation ? or other method ?

My DH got stable income to support family on his own (unless we have like 5 kids or something, lol) without my share but he's getting so busy with OT I'm scared he won't have much time to play with LO or family bonding time. Everyday he comes home and even on weekends he must work on his work laptop. So sad that we can't strike a good work-life balance. Before I got preggers, I used to think I would happily give up the job to be a SAHM to devote myself to the child. Now that LO is coming, I'm suddenly afraid that I will go insane if I stay home all day with a LO who can't communicate with me at adult level, and that I need the mental stimulation of a job. But then maybe when LO really comes, I'll can't bear to leave him to the care of others; one of my colleagues resigned soon after her ML precisely for this reason!

separation anxiety is normal ...esp after ML ..so it is really depend on individual how they handle it.. i continue to work to maintain some sanity :p
as much as i would like to sahm but i just cant cos the 16 wks of SAHM has showed that i cant do it lolz .. so i would rather work but leave on dot to go back to family... bring kid out on weekend ... go holiday etc to spend time with family

lucky for us weekend is really family time for most of the time ...only rare occasion hb need to work on laptop on weekend but that is rare ...so still not so bad ... if he/me need to travel and if i/he can take leave ... we will join each other lolz ... so our boy didnt really missed much :p except for now i cant join hb travel cos passed the limit allowed on airline so ...everyday he will facetime with my boy if he travel

You will know if you are cut to be a SAHM during ML, not everybody can do it! I cant for sure!

^5 lolz

there is no right or wrong to be FTWM or SAHM ..it is really up to individual..no one will judge you for choosing either one ...

I checked St. Regis website again and found that the Brasserie has weekday lunch from 12 to 3pm and high tea from 3pm to 5pm, hence it's unlikely they can sit us down at 1pm, so our best bet is to sit at cozy corner in lobby until 3pm. As for Goodwood Park, this is what's on their website:

English Afternoon Tea Buffet

Available from 2pm to 5.30pm (Monday to Thursday),
1st seating: 12pm to 2.30pm; 2nd seating: 3pm to 5.30pm (Friday to Sunday and Public Holiday)

Maybe that's partly why the Facebook group picked Wed 3 Dec (instead of Friday) to go to Goodwood Park so at least they can sit from 2pm onwards.

So in conclusion, we haven't found a high tea place (with wifi) that can let us sit from 1 - 5pm. :( Do you want to go back to check the timings of the other hotels that don't offer free wifi, e.g. Regent, Mandarin Oriental etc.? Then I'll make a decision whether to take half day leave.
think u all can find some cafe somewhere instead .. seem like hotel hi tea has alot of restriction