(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

Hi, i m at week 32 now but baby still haven head down. Is it normal?

Your gynae never ask u walk more now?? Cos if bb head not down, how you give birth? So u must walk more so that bb head can engage. On my wk 28 checkup, my gynae say i walk too much till bb head abit engage liao, ask me walk less. Stress too

Your gynae never ask u walk more now?? Cos if bb head not down, how you give birth? So u must walk more so that bb head can engage. On my wk 28 checkup, my gynae say i walk too much till bb head abit engage liao, ask me walk less. Stress too
I got a feeling my baby is engaged liao. I'm coming 35 weeks this sat. Somehow got gut feeling..cos I got this crazy immense pressure and cramps in my pelvic area suddenly yesterday..will check with gynae in 2 wks time..

I got a feeling my baby is engaged liao. I'm coming 35 weeks this sat. Somehow got gut feeling..cos I got this crazy immense pressure and cramps in my pelvic area suddenly yesterday..will check with gynae in 2 wks time..

Orrp. Wk 35. Your EDD will it be end Dec anot?

No leh. my gynae says if by week 36 haven turn, then i need to choose cesarean. But i prefers to have normal viginal birth. So meaning i need to walk more? Will it helps if i start walking more now?

@Archie7 Bad news! Just called Rose Veranda they said from Dec onwards, weekday high tea also in two sessions! 11.30 to 2pm then 3 to 6pm... And those not having buffet are not allowed to be in the high tea area... duh! :(

Think we can change venue le
why like that ... that is not CNY ..why got slot one

Actually really never sleep ... When doze off , nurse comes , otherwise food come , otherwise bb cry ...
agreed cannot sleep one lolz ... even though drowsy will still wake up .. BB stay with you in room ??
Maybe for your case all are acceptable that is why ur gynae nvr tell u bah. bb head down? Omg i got this feeling too. When seated too long, i got prob getting up too. Im only at wk 30 now.
maybe bah ... my bb head already down since last 2 visit ... but not engaged ... both my kids all head down early

i tink sit too long..the area become stiff so can feel discomfortable when get up ..and i hate most when i accompany my boy to bed.. hard to get out of his bed ...

Hi, i m at week 32 now but baby still haven head down. Is it normal?
guess u need to check with gynae
r u in big 4 ??

i didnt get an increment either. only got performance bonus...
i tot big 4 generous with increment but not bonus

you dun scare yourself ..your hubby going away remember ?? u do know what engaged means hor ..

Yaya, really tiring. Must endure so many weeks...lol my back ache here n there liao. Think we old liao? lol
funny i only get backache during early 2nd trim..thereafter hor macam like my back is cater to handle the weight :X no excuse to go massage sob sob

No leh. my gynae says if by week 36 haven turn, then i need to choose cesarean. But i prefers to have normal viginal birth. So meaning i need to walk more? Will it helps if i start walking more now?
baby can come out safety is the most important ..doesnt matter C sect or vaginal birth ... remember that ...

old grandma myth ..walking help but dun over do it

baby can come out safety is the most important ..doesnt matter C sect or vaginal birth ... remember that ...

old grandma myth ..walking help but dun over do it
Ya true baby safe can liao...

I was lucky that my son was safe... with his cord round his neck n no breathing when gave birth...
Wanted Csection but was rejected by the on duty doc.
Heng nothing happen to him.....

My son juz asked me yesterday. When is didi coming out... is it soon ? Lol.. he cant wait to have a playmate on same channel with him haha.. coz my gal keep bully him so he tot didi would be better. Scarily didi n meimei gang up to bully him....

From my understand, yes you can try to walk more or climb staircase for easy birth. BUt dont over do it ya. Go ask your gynae for more advise if you want viginal birth. Cos for some cases, they tried to have Viginal birth but cant. End up C-sect.

no ma... i thought more time to talk ma... so meet earlier at instead of 3pm...

OIC. So, Shangri La high tea is 3-6pm and St. Regis' is 3-5pm? I hope the St. Regis one can stretch to 6pm unless they are fully booked for dinner and need to chase us out before then. If want to meet earlier and the high tea area is not ready, I know St. Regis got some cozy corners in the lobby area to sit and chit chat, and I've seen people do that before. Not sure about Shangri La though.

baby normally dun open their eyes on day 1 izzt ??
Depend on individual ba... My boy only open 1 eye after nearly a wk. Then the other eye e following day. Made Great grandma so worried.

But Nephew open his eyes a few hours after birth.

Even if they open they cant see clearly yet.
It takes a few days before they can see clearly.

So first few days they depend on their sense of smell to smell mummy hehe
i dun expect them to see clearly their eye sight not so good at the beginning one ... that i know
but just wonder why some bb can open eyes after birth and stay that way lolz while some can barely open lolz kept sleeping lolz

you dun scare yourself ..your hubby going away remember ?? u do know what engaged means hor ..
My gynae mentioned engaged doesn't mean will pop soon..some people baby engaged but only pop after 40 wks.. hopefully.. lol scaring myself.. :(

Depend on individual ba... My boy only open 1 eye after nearly a wk. Then the other eye e following day. Made Great grandma so worried.

But Nephew open his eyes a few hours after birth.
my neice also .. she opened eyes after c sect and when her mom talk..she really hunt and look at the direction where my sis is lor.
mine only opened 2nd day cos my mom say the GA make him drowsy and sleepy too lolz

My gynae mentioned engaged doesn't mean will pop soon..some people baby engaged but only pop after 40 wks.. hopefully.. lol scaring myself.. :(
my bb head already down when im at 31 or 32 wks leh.. but she was saying the head already down but the placenta still high

If I'm not wrong engaged means the head is lodged in the pelvis alr.. head down doesn't mean engaged..
oooo ic... gonna ask her in detail mans...
coz everytime I go in hor I got nuting to ask.. then jus 5 mins inside
I don't knw if I ask before.. whats the meaning of birth plan

Yaya i also have the wierd taste back again for the past few days.

Keep go toilet scrub my tongue but the taste still there... m sometimes feel nausea n bloated.. machiam morning sickness again. .. shoo shoo

How many weeks already?
Since week 27 on and off I feel nausea and bloated
I tot I the only one

baby normally dun open their eyes on day 1 izzt ??

I think it depends? But they are sleeping almost 90% of the time during first two weeks I feel.

Both my #1 and #2 opened their eyes to look at me right after birth when they were still bloody and all on my chest. Hahaha! Aww... I can hardly wait for my turn to come. :D

Apptmt at Gynae is 3pm, but super long wait for the day... Only managed to see dr at 5pm .

Dr say bb quite big according to scan 3.5kg and dilate 4cm already. He asked me to go admit to hospital after his visit. I told him tml then go lol .. He says not enough time .. Will be very fast .. I told him no contraction and feeling at all also .. He says will feel it very soon .. Then ask him how the pain will be like ? He says when the pain comes you will know .. Lol

I still slowly go back to Yishun to put the 2 elder at il's house and eat one bowl of rice before leaving... But not to hospital , I went back home to shower and pack my bag lol ... I never pack my hospital at all lol whahahah

Can even tell my Hb to drive slowly .. I'm not in hurry :p

Reached home , can feel contraction while shower, still slowly take my time ... Then go and take pj and panty, and some necessities .. Received call from Gynae asking why I'm not In hospital ? Not feeling pain? I say start to feel pain .. But I want to shower first before I go hospital lol.. Off I go ...

Reached hospital at 7ish , one q to register admission , long process ... Can feel the pain more ... Yet still sitting there and take pic some more lol ... By the time go to delivery ward already 7.50pm ... Then check contraction , pee la , poo la , urine test la , all the questionnaire ... Still can talk to Hb and smile while in contraction .. Nurse ask me pain level I say 7 .. Ask me if I need any injection or epidural or gas, all I rejected lol ... Trying to act strong :D

Gynae came at 8ish and said he can remember my reaction for past 2 labour .. This time also almost the same .. I told him no .. Different.. This time round not even screaming and yelling at all ... He laughed at me ..

Then burst my waterbag ard 9ish

After bursting the waterbag , then the pain is getting more severe ... Still can tahan ...

Until 10.20pm the pain is unbearable .. They checked already 8cm dilated .. That's when I almost want to cry due to pain lol ... But after pushing 2 times bb out at 10.36pm

Kekeke there comes my little darling .. But I waited in the delivery ward from 11pm till almost 1am before I'm back to the room.. Ytd a lot of giving birth .. Long wait ..

Your delivery journey sound so smooth and easy! Such a blessing...

congrats fluffy!

happy, i just ordered my freestlye fr diapers dot com with the 30% off.

bonus will be credited to my acc today but $$ flying away le!

Awwww... so awesome! Have bonus already... For me not sure if still can get paid or not since company have delayed CPF for 2 months and the mgmt is trying all sort of ways rob me of my maternity!!

i dun expect them to see clearly their eye sight not so good at the beginning one ... that i know
but just wonder why some bb can open eyes after birth and stay that way lolz while some can barely open lolz kept sleeping lolz

I remember either my son or my gal can only open 1 eye for 2 days coz the other eye stuck with sticky stuff.. have to slowly clean.

My ah ma says last time babies nv open eyea until few days later... she say these days babies getting more n more clever. Once born can open eye n turn to look where sound come from etc. Guess dha play a part ?

r u in big 4 ??

i didnt get an increment either. only got performance bonus...
Small fly in local listed co. Haha
My increment also not so good lor. My boss likes my col promoted her every year from officer to snr officer to exe this year to snr exe ever since I joined this co 2 year plus ago. Guess next year she also manager liao.

I remember either my son or my gal can only open 1 eye for 2 days coz the other eye stuck with sticky stuff.. have to slowly clean.

My ah ma says last time babies nv open eyea until few days later... she say these days babies getting more n more clever. Once born can open eye n turn to look where sound come from etc. Guess dha play a part ?

My girls all open eyes ... Lol all the fierce one ... Open eyes not happy cry loudly ..

Small fly in local listed co. Haha
My increment also not so good lor. My boss likes my col promoted her every year from officer to snr officer to exe this year to snr exe ever since I joined this co 2 year plus ago. Guess next year she also manager liao.
haha I think all companies like that lo..
must por them.. too bad I really don't knw how.. that's why lugi!

All company need to have a mountain to lean on then can climb one .. Regardless local or foreign companies
totally agree!
How are you feeling?
I cant slp this morning from 2am to 5am... I cant turn at all.. I suspect my beanie's head tilt a little to the right and I really had a hard time slping... :(

Awwww... so awesome! Have bonus already... For me not sure if still can get paid or not since company have delayed CPF for 2 months and the mgmt is trying all sort of ways rob me of my maternity!!
wah like this scary leh.. that means ur company no $$ liao ??? else whey they delay CPF payment ... if delay they will kenna fine also.. the fine not small amt if u have many workers ..

Good morning mummies! Today on MC cos going to KK for checkup. Last night I kena double leg cramp, both legs cramp until so painful. Even now still cannot walk properly cos calf so sng.

Back