Wtb toys

Hi, i have a brand new in box fisher price learning kitchen, letting go at $85 (retail price $120). If keen, pls SMS or whatsapp me at 91397020. Self collection at Dover. Thanks!

Hi.. We do carry ALEX Learn To Write and FLIPPING FOR PHONICS - Flip's Need To Read (contains DVD).

We also do sell other children merchandises, both toys and educational materials, all going at wholesale prices! Do check out our Facebook page www.facebook.com/eastshinetoys. Thanks!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 71
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 77
Anyone have leapfrog scribble N write, fisher price learning kitchen or little tikes chef kitchen
Hi, have a very good condition 8/10 fisher price learning kitchen, going for $45.
Interested please contact my hubby via SMS only @96549706, thank you

LeapFrog Learn & Groove Musical Table

Learn & Groove with 15 activities and over 40 songs and melodies!
Activities provide opportunities for baby to explore with a roll, tap, slide or spin.
Includes a variety of music styles for baby to enjoy.
Comes with either blue or green legs to attach to table as baby grows.
Introduces shapes, numbers and counting 1-10 in English and Spanish.

Grows with your Child
The sturdy, plastic-molded, brightly colored table sits flat on the floor for babies to play at while sitting. You can attach the table's legs to adjust it to accommodate toddlers' play while standing. And it offers plenty of activities at different levels of learning to keep your child entertained for these early developmental years. Your child will delight in spinning the maraca to hear a fun rendition of the ABC song; playing the colored piano keys to practice motor skills and learn about colors; moving the trombone's slide to count to 10; and sliding the cello to learn about up and down. Kids can tap on the colorful drum and learn about colors and primary shapes, too. Then, by flipping the pages of the "book" to go from the Learning Mode to the Music Mode, kids can hear more than 40 songs and melodies, including nursery rhymes and fun individual instrument sounds that will have them singing and dancing.

Plenty to Do, Lots to Learn
With all of these activities, your child will exercise his or her memory and problem-solving skills with lots of things to push, pull, turn, open, and close. And with the flip of a switch, the songs and games switch from English to Spanish, offering a great introduction to foreign-language learning. The Learn & Groove Musical Table requires some assembly and needs 3 AA batteries for operation

Condition: 7.5/10 (skickers highlighted in circles have been torn out cleanly. But the kids wouldn’t realize it. )

Asking for $25

Collection:
Weekdays: Jurong East
Sat: vivo / harbourfront
Sun: 1pm - 3pm (ARC Alexandra Retail Centre) or vivo/harbourfront

Please email me if interested: [email protected]

Attachments

• Activity table 1.JPG
    Activity table 1.JPG
    37.9 KB · Views: 83
  • Activity table 5.jpg
    Activity table 5.jpg