(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

I am at 31w now... Just wanna check with you ladies is your appetite getting better or worse? My appetite seems to be very good now, compared to first 2 tri.

it is beyond control one lolz
True..let nature take its course ba.. if dec then dec..Jan then jan. For now I just can't wait to get to full term. Last night had some cramps in my pelvic area..scary. thought I was going into labour! Managed to doze off after a while..now the pain is gone but will monitor it.

you will be surprised. most of the time ..natural v birth ..the mummies all got time to log in fb or forum to updates lolz
it is the C sect one that will have delay cos a) GA will be sleep no time to sleep let alone updates and C) EPI - suffering side effect where got mood to updates lolz

yah lor i remembered she mentioned her BB cot will only arrive this wed lolz

By the time she discharge from Hosp, bb cot just nice....hahaha

18 Jan, but doc say will induce me at 38 wk which is 5 jan tt wk
Sorry on my poor memory? Induce because your bb nv turn or?
Actually I don't knw whether my weeks counting is correct... everytime I go gynae, I think theirs is one week earlier than me... means I count myself is wk 34, the report is wk 33

I am at 31w now... Just wanna check with you ladies is your appetite getting better or worse? My appetite seems to be very good now, compared to first 2 tri.
my appetite got worse ..i dun eat as much as before and not much craving so i basically force myself to eat for the sake of eat

hahaa, East coast don't have meh... hahhaa my dad customer's house got plant also. haha
east coast on is edible coconut meh ?? i tot those are diff leh

True..let nature take its course ba.. if dec then dec..Jan then jan. For now I just can't wait to get to full term. Last night had some cramps in my pelvic area..scary. thought I was going into labour! Managed to doze off after a while..now the pain is gone but will monitor it.
tell your gynae the next visit.. i remember last time i had that kind of feeling told gynae and she checked ...2cm diluted ..but it stay that way for quite long lolz

By the time she discharge from Hosp, bb cot just nice....hahaha
lolz but she haben wash the bedsheet ..clean the cot etc lolz
When is your EDD? I think 29th is my wk 38 leh!
^5 same as me... that is the week i can decide to C sect or not lolz
Then u start later ba, like 34 wks? I don't see any adverse effect after drinking haha
i love coconut juice lor... but haben had chance to go buy haiz too bad those pocket one are fake one else i will get it lolz
Actually I don't knw whether my weeks counting is correct... everytime I go gynae, I think theirs is one week earlier than me... means I count myself is wk 34, the report is wk 33
she has preexisting medical condition cos best to induce early
Hi 5! My 37 wks starts on 31 Dec, I tell beanie n more importantly my placenta pls pls pls tahan to Jan.
sure you can.. let's all jiayu together ...

Hi 5! My 37 wks starts on 31 Dec, I tell beanie n more importantly my placenta pls pls pls tahan to Jan.

Must tahan together! our EDD around the same. Jia you

yap, as @PTB7674 mentioned, I have GD and Protein S deficiency, Doc say don't need wait for natural, give birth earlier better. haha

East coast one edible anot I dunno. but the ones that my dad pluck should be edible ba. so far nothing adverse happen haha
Got variety somemore, tt day I drink a nice one, he say its what Pandan coconut.. wah..

East coast one edible anot I dunno. but the ones that my dad pluck should be edible ba. so far nothing adverse happen haha
Got variety somemore, tt day I drink a nice one, he say its what Pandan coconut.. wah..
huh? got diff lolz i cant tell lolz

Oic... just give birth on 1st jan lah! lol

dun wan ..i dun wan to Kuei syo with other pple lolz

1st Jan still 37 wks. hahha shall hold on another wk. haha
according to some 37 wks is full terms liao

LO has been pushing and kicking my left side tummy almost non-stop since this morning. Already feeling very sore there, and very hard to concentrate on anything at work lol. Wondering if he's try to switch positions to head down. I scared I got internal injury already, lol.

my appetite got worse ..i dun eat as much as before and not much craving so i basically force myself to eat for the sake of eat

tell your gynae the next visit.. i remember last time i had that kind of feeling told gynae and she checked ...2cm diluted ..but it stay that way for quite long lolz

lolz but she haben wash the bedsheet ..clean the cot etc lolz

^5 same as me... that is the week i can decide to C sect or not lolz

i love coconut juice lor... but haben had chance to go buy haiz too bad those pocket one are fake one else i will get it lolz

she has preexisting medical condition cos best to induce early

sure you can.. let's all jiayu together ...
Thank you mummies for the well wishes

The fitted sheet already ask Hb to wash .. Will be ready before the cot arrived :)

huh? got diff lolz i cant tell lolz

according to some 37 wks is full terms liao

Have la, the pandan one smells nicer. haha
ya NUH also count 37 wks full term but hope to be 38 wks ma. haha My TARGET! haa

LO has been pushing and kicking my left side tummy almost non-stop since this morning. Already feeling very sore there, and very hard to concentrate on anything at work lol. Wondering if he's try to switch positions to head down. I scared I got internal injury already, lol.

my LO also been pushing around my tummy for about 30mins since just now.. morning exercise I think.

ImageUploadedByForum1416881579.295294.jpg

37weeks @ 3.145kg

dun wan ..i dun wan to Kuei syo with other pple lolz

Sure or not? 1 Jan baby got big hamper with fm, diapers, abalone, birds nest etc. leh. :p At least I rmb my younger bro got a giant hamper of such goodies when he was born on 1 Jan at NUH.

Last edited:
Apptmt at Gynae is 3pm, but super long wait for the day... Only managed to see dr at 5pm .

Dr say bb quite big according to scan 3.5kg and dilate 4cm already. He asked me to go admit to hospital after his visit. I told him tml then go lol .. He says not enough time .. Will be very fast .. I told him no contraction and feeling at all also .. He says will feel it very soon .. Then ask him how the pain will be like ? He says when the pain comes you will know .. Lol

I still slowly go back to Yishun to put the 2 elder at il's house and eat one bowl of rice before leaving... But not to hospital , I went back home to shower and pack my bag lol ... I never pack my hospital at all lol whahahah

Can even tell my Hb to drive slowly .. I'm not in hurry :p

Reached home , can feel contraction while shower, still slowly take my time ... Then go and take pj and panty, and some necessities .. Received call from Gynae asking why I'm not In hospital ? Not feeling pain? I say start to feel pain .. But I want to shower first before I go hospital lol.. Off I go ...

Reached hospital at 7ish , one q to register admission , long process ... Can feel the pain more ... Yet still sitting there and take pic some more lol ... By the time go to delivery ward already 7.50pm ... Then check contraction , pee la , poo la , urine test la , all the questionnaire ... Still can talk to Hb and smile while in contraction .. Nurse ask me pain level I say 7 .. Ask me if I need any injection or epidural or gas, all I rejected lol ... Trying to act strong :D

Gynae came at 8ish and said he can remember my reaction for past 2 labour .. This time also almost the same .. I told him no .. Different.. This time round not even screaming and yelling at all ... He laughed at me ..

Then burst my waterbag ard 9ish

After bursting the waterbag , then the pain is getting more severe ... Still can tahan ...

Until 10.20pm the pain is unbearable .. They checked already 8cm dilated .. That's when I almost want to cry due to pain lol ... But after pushing 2 times bb out at 10.36pm

Kekeke there comes my little darling .. But I waited in the delivery ward from 11pm till almost 1am before I'm back to the room.. Ytd a lot of giving birth .. Long wait ..

mine been doing that since yesterday but she already head down woh

Sure or not? 1 Jan baby got big hamper with fm, diapers, abalone, birds nest etc. leh. :p At least I rmb my younger bro got a giant hamper of such goodies when he was born on 1 Jan at NUH.
that is for natural birth lah.. C sect is planned so shouldnt be entitled to all that

Ahhh cutie! So fair! Can see a huge diff between 3Kg+ and 2.3kg(#1) hopefully #2 can be 3kg+ too :)
More than 3kg easier to take care ...according to experienced mummies and CL

mine has been punching and kicking on my right side tummy. i thought earth quake liao. hahahha nw think he is slping liao. FInally i can concerntrate my work. haha

Cute bundle of joy! It's a girl? Very happy for you! :)
Ya girl :)
Well done mummy!

Kekeke thank you :)

Ahhh cutie! So fair! Can see a huge diff between 3Kg+ and 2.3kg(#1) hopefully #2 can be 3kg+ too :)

Yes .. A lot of difference .. When you carry also feel more stable ..

Big is good .. But must see your body size also .. Seek Gynae advise ..

The scan for babies varies +/- 400 gm... So prepare to see the difference for scanning and actual .

Apptmt at Gynae is 3pm, but super long wait for the day... Only managed to see dr at 5pm .

Dr say bb quite big according to scan 3.5kg and dilate 4cm already. He asked me to go admit to hospital after his visit. I told him tml then go lol .. He says not enough time .. Will be very fast .. I told him no contraction and feeling at all also .. He says will feel it very soon .. Then ask him how the pain will be like ? He says when the pain comes you will know .. Lol

I still slowly go back to Yishun to put the 2 elder at il's house and eat one bowl of rice before leaving... But not to hospital , I went back home to shower and pack my bag lol ... I never pack my hospital at all lol whahahah

Reached home , can feel contraction while shower, still slowly take my time ... Then go and take pj and panty, and some necessities .. Received call from Gynae asking why I'm not In hospital ? Not feeling pain? I say start to feel pain .. But I want to shower first before I go hospital lol.. Off I go ...

Reached hospital at 7ish , one q to register admission , long process ... Can feel the pain more ... Yet still sitting there and take pic some more lol ... By the time go to delivery ward already 7.50pm ... Then check contraction , pee la , poo la , urine test la , all the questionnaire ... Still can talk to Hb and smile while in contraction .. Nurse ask me pain level I say 7 .. Ask me if I need any injection or epidural or gas, all I rejected lol ... Trying to act strong :D

Gynae came at 8ish and said he can remember my reaction for past 2 labour .. This time also almost the same .. I told him no .. Different.. This time round not even screaming and yelling at all ... He laughed at me ..

After bursting the waterbag , then the pain is getting more severe ... Still can tahan ...

Until 10.20pm the pain is unbearable .. They checked already 8cm dilated .. That's when I almost want to cry due to pain lol ... But after pushing 2 times bb out at 10.36pm

Kekeke there comes my little darling .. But I waited in the delivery ward from 11pm till almost 1am before I'm back to the room.. Ytd a lot of giving birth .. Long wait ..
stylo mummy still can take own sweet time do things lolz

and agreed scan and actual diff is indeed around 400g ... at least that is the case for my #1

Oh cos my sis said once a week from 28 weeks den twice a week from 32 weeks. I'm thinking whether too early to start. Haha
usually start in 32 wks leh
not as early as 28 wks but then again alot of mummies believe in moderation intake meaning no need follow rules lolz

my right side is harder than my left side leh

One Cool Mummy!!! hahaha

Wah ur pain tolerance very very high leh. 8cm only feel like crying. Well done n jiayou n have good rest :)

wah sounds very smooth delivery!! so envyyy!!! If only i can be half relax as you, i will be very very happy already!

yesterday night my tummy was like leaning tower ... lean to one side lolz

and what i normally do is i will sayang/ massage the hard side ..and she will go back to normal position
I attended antenatal class the nurse said research shows zzz on left side good for blood circulation but if bb not particular can change left n right. I tried both left I myself not feeling good den right side kena kick so ended up still lay flat as per normal.

I attended antenatal class the nurse said research shows zzz on left side good for blood circulation but if bb not particular can change left n right. I tried both left I myself not feeling good den right side kena kick so ended up still lay flat as per normal.

I slp on the side, but always ended up lying flat when i wake up.. -_-

huh? dont you feel breathless if on back ?
for me on can sleep on left cos right side and back will feel breathless.. if beanie dun like and kept kicking then i will peng satay a few times until she give up lolz

I sleep on my left side with a pillow tuck behind me so in case I din flip, the pillow is there to support me form not lying flat. haha
My bb is on the left side also, sometimes I turn too much on the left, she will give me punchs, but I ignore her. haha

congrats fluffy!

happy, i just ordered my freestlye fr diapers dot com with the 30% off.

bonus will be credited to my acc today but $$ flying away le!

wahhh.. issit cheaper than buying from retail? btw, i remember the other day you were sharing that you buy baby clothes from carters online. i went carters website, it didnt say can ship to sg le.. which website did you use?

So cool and calm..I like!

Back