Opinion on antenatal/ prenatal classes

eniamrehc

Hi mums-to-be and second time mums who have attended antenatal/ prenatal classes,

I'm a first time mum and would like your opinion on these classes.

Do you think that they're useful or necessary? Do you have any reccomendations (preferred trainer/ speaker/ hospital)?

Thanks!

I think its informative for 1st timer. Worth a try. I went wong boi boi class. Hers is crammed too much info, but if u can absorb it will be good.

Thanks for the replies mummies!

I've asked for opinion because I'm a first time mum. While I can get all the information I need online, I'm not sure if I should attend antenatal classes because then the lessons would be structured so I'll know what's important to know or not.

I've heard about Wong Boh Boi and am aware that she is highly recommended. However, her fees are higher as compared to others, so I'd like to see if it's worth the money.

Thanks again!

Eh i have attended wong boh boi's lessons before and its true that u can get the info online easily. However whats gd is that hubbies are kind of "forced" to attend the class with u (pressure them!) And that means they get the ins and outs of pregnancy, and knw hw much u will be suffering physically before u pop. If u want them to sit next to u obediently in front of the comp searching for info, doubt all wld do so? :p

Back