2WW - for those TTC-ing

Ya I'm scared but the doc said the best is to do surgery. Will be a day surgery. I'm a bit scared. Costs ard 6k in total.

Ya I'm scared but the doc said the best is to do surgery. Will be a day surgery. I'm a bit scared. Costs ard 6k in total.

Have you done HSG yet? Why straightaway to surgery?
Usually HSG will be the first step to check for whether there is any blockage with the tubes.

Mine seems to be a very weird case. and even my gynae was saying prolly tje clomid failed this time round when I asked him..why no positive opk. I was thus waiting for my period to come but it nv did (that means can't start on 2nd cycle of clomid !!!). no period since the one I had in march ...

I was just thinking in your case, clomid probably failed on you but subsequently your body still O naturally... meaning you had ovulation much later in your cycle and you managed to conceive with that.
There are some charts on FF where the ladies O as late as 40+ to 50+ days and they managed to get a BFP!
So anything is possible!

Have you done HSG yet? Why straightaway to surgery?
Usually HSG will be the first step to check for whether there is any blockage with the tubes.

Doc said the surgery is the next step if I passed my ultrasound and blood tests. Is he earning money from this? He was very pushy when I said I wanna consider first. I decided to seek a second opinion from another gynea because this doctor is not very detailed in his explanation... And keeps pushing me to do the surgery :/

How much does HSG cost?
200 plus? Around there. Who is this dr? No offense but he sounds Terrible. U know i have a suspected block tube after my hsg, my dr even said no need to do another hsg, or do any surgery. Surgery is really extreme if u got no diagnosed issues.

Maybe I should not smear his name online. Very experienced doc but not patient. Maybe cuz he is very experienced that's why he wanna go directly to the test he finds is most accurate? Not sure.. I will be seeking a second opinion elsewhere.

Veromon, Did your pelvis ultrasound shows any abnormal. For my case, my tube is blocked with fluid and it can be seen during scan. But my doctor still ask me go for HSG because sometimes it can be unblock when they inject the dye if it is not serious.

I was just thinking in your case, clomid probably failed on you but subsequently your body still O naturally... meaning you had ovulation much later in your cycle and you managed to conceive with that.
There are some charts on FF where the ladies O as late as 40+ to 50+ days and they managed to get a BFP!
So anything is possible!
Ya I think I somehow randomly ovulated. and we managed to catch the egg !!

@gammahedging , you and your HB are so lucky! *envious*

ttc.png

Hello.. I would like to check if I've a faint line on paper opk (cheapo kind)... Does it consider positive or negative?Do i start to bd or wait till line is darker?

Last edited:
Hello.. I would like to check if I've a faint line on paper opk (cheapo kind)... Does it consider positive or negative?Do i start to bd or wait till line is darker?
according to kkh nurses, faint line is not positive. Only a dark line will be considered as ovulating.

Doc said the surgery is the next step if I passed my ultrasound and blood tests. Is he earning money from this? He was very pushy when I said I wanna consider first. I decided to seek a second opinion from another gynea because this doctor is not very detailed in his explanation... And keeps pushing me to do the surgery :/

I think it is good that you decided to seek a 2nd opinion. Can see if you should just go for HSG first. To go straight for surgery seems too scary. If you havent been trying for very long then surgery seems too big a step.

Veromon, Did your pelvis ultrasound shows any abnormal. For my case, my tube is blocked with fluid and it can be seen during scan. But my doctor still ask me go for HSG because sometimes it can be unblock when they inject the dye if it is not serious.

My ultrasound results came out normal

ur result line has to be at least as dark as the control line. if it is just only a very faint line, it's a -ve opk

I think go easy every month...Don't be too discouraged ya. Good things will come when it's THE time.

Today is cd9. I'm hoping later tonight we can start to get busy. :p

does anyone here experience anovulation before? i think i am having it this time.. got positive opk but no temp spike... :(

I think i experienced before. In my case, i got Peak fertility on clearblue and my cheapo OPK did get darker but not as dark as control line. But i did not get thermal shift in BBT for whole cycle and just had to wait it out, till AF arrives.

I think i experienced before. In my case, i got Peak fertility on clearblue and my cheapo OPK did get darker but not as dark as control line. But i did not get thermal shift in BBT for whole cycle and just had to wait it out, till AF arrives.
Hi piggling,
Thanks for sharing. Do u rem if u get any pms symptoms? I am having really sore breast now.. wonder if my cycle will end late

Hi piggling,
Thanks for sharing. Do u rem if u get any pms symptoms? I am having really sore breast now.. wonder if my cycle will end late

I think that cycle, i was very stress. I think stress really affects ovulation. I think i got pms symptoms but cant rem exactly. But mine is probably like mood swings kind.
When did u get your positive OPK? Maybe your BBT is slow to rise?

I think that cycle, i was very stress. I think stress really affects ovulation. I think i got pms symptoms but cant rem exactly. But mine is probably like mood swings kind.
When did u get your positive OPK? Maybe your BBT is slow to rise?
I got positive at cd 12, early than usual. Since i started temping, i always get temp spike ard cd 14 or 15. This time my temp just stay ard 36.1 or 36.3, no sign of slow increase. I nv hit 36.1 until this cycle. Dunno y so low.

I got positive at cd 12, early than usual. Since i started temping, i always get temp spike ard cd 14 or 15. This time my temp just stay ard 36.1 or 36.3, no sign of slow increase. I nv hit 36.1 until this cycle. Dunno y so low.

Sometimes maybe the absolute BBT temperature figure is unexplainable? I also not sure but I took BBT for a few cycles and thought I always O probably around 36.X but suddenly I got one cycle, I O at 35.X.
Which CD are you at now? You are quite sure the OPK is positive? Have you gotten EWCM yet?
Just continue to BD if you can and don't give up on any hopes. Sometimes we ovulate late but late ovulation doesn't mean no chance. I ovulate late too, always CD 2X days.

@maerceci , 36.1 does sound quite low to me. Mine, before ovulation, usually has big fluctuations between 36.25 to 36.70, over 3 cycles of data collected so far. Could it be the recent rainy/cold weather that cause it? Sleeping in air con room? Fan blowing your feet? I observed that my BBT will be lower when my feet was out of the comforter, exposed to air con or fan. I agree with Piggling, late ovulation could happen and I happened to encounter that this month. Ovulated on CD18, instead of around CD15.

Anyway, i think for BBT charting, it is more important to see the shift upwards after ovulation. My coverline is different so far for every cycle of the 3 cycles that I have charted. Don't get overly stressed by the absolute numbers. But if you are concern, perhaps you can consult a TCM physician? Or try drinking DOM/Yomeishu at night to warm up your body?

@Piggling , how are you babe?

ttc.png

@maerceci , 36.1 does sound quite low to me. Mine, before ovulation, usually has big fluctuations between 36.25 to 36.70, over 3 cycles of data collected so far. Could it be the recent rainy/cold weather that cause it? Sleeping in air con room? Fan blowing your feet? I observed that my BBT will be lower when my feet was out of the comforter, exposed to air con or fan. I agree with Piggling, late ovulation could happen and I happened to encounter that this month. Ovulated on CD18, instead of around CD15.

Anyway, i think for BBT charting, it is more important to see the shift upwards after ovulation. My coverline is different so far for every cycle of the 3 cycles that I have charted. Don't get overly stressed by the absolute numbers. But if you are concern, perhaps you can consult a TCM physician? Or try drinking DOM/Yomeishu at night to warm up your body?

ttc.png

Waiting for O to happen... :(
haiz...

Hi everyone.. i new here.. is there any food to eat during the 2ww to increasing the chances?

I read before that you can take warm stuffs, like soups and stew to keep your temperature up. 2ww is about expanding and trying to accommodate life so try to avoid cold food which constricts.

Sometimes maybe the absolute BBT temperature figure is unexplainable? I also not sure but I took BBT for a few cycles and thought I always O probably around 36.X but suddenly I got one cycle, I O at 35.X.
Which CD are you at now? You are quite sure the OPK is positive? Have you gotten EWCM yet?
Just continue to BD if you can and don't give up on any hopes. Sometimes we ovulate late but late ovulation doesn't mean no chance. I ovulate late too, always CD 2X days.
Honestly i wasnt sure but both lines are dark enough just one is slightly lighter. I just assume i am having the surge. Not sure abt ewcm. Having discharge but not sure consider as ewcm. I am already cd21 today n i have pms symptoms kicked in. Usually my pms will start on ast week of my cycle. So af might show up in few days.

ttc.png
Hi bepositive, i did suspect could be my change of routine. As i am waking up earlier to do some light workout. I guess weather is one possibility that cos my low temp. Probably will put on longer pants from now on :)

I'm on 2ww too! I keep wondering if will strike on every going-on in my body right now... Even though I conceived before keke... Let's hope for the best!

Hi all,

Just wanted to update. I just got back my pregnancy test and it's positive :) (3 weeks this Friday, missed period for 6 days). Hoping and praying it's a sticky bean!

I tried a total of 1 year 3 months. I was successful in my 2nd IUI and I really wanted to encourage everyone not to give up.

It will happen ladies!!!

xx

hi hi ladies,
how's life? many new nicks. For those who knows me, I have successfully delivered my healthy bb gal at 37weeks. lol she choose to come earlier even I was scheduled to be induced at 38weeks.

hope all of u are doing well. Jia you, don't give up!

I will be returning eggs to ZSNN TPY next week. will update on the time and date again.

hi hi ladies,
how's life? many new nicks. For those who knows me, I have successfully delivered my healthy bb gal at 37weeks. lol she choose to come earlier even I was scheduled to be induced at 38weeks.

hope all of u are doing well. Jia you, don't give up!

Hopeful mum, glad to see u here:) my girl already 2 months old. What about u??

Back