(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

i miss thai massage ... i love the cracking sound when they massage ...
my hubby still jio me go bkk next year after beanie pop up... lolz
Ya .. Good .. Nice short holiday place to go to ... At least take a break from Sg hectic lifestyle ... Reward yourself too .. After all the close to 40 weeks not easy ..

Eat, shop , massage ... Shiok ...

Ya .. Good .. Nice short holiday place to go to ... At least take a break from Sg hectic lifestyle ... Reward yourself too .. After all the close to 40 weeks not easy ..
Eat, shop , massage ... Shiok ...

err... go BKK with beanie and #1 leh .. not honeymoon only 2 of us leh lolz ...

i miss thai massage ... i love the cracking sound when they massage ...
my hubby still jio me go bkk next year after beanie pop up... lolz
Wah! I love love Thai massage! Especially if w strong pressure! Shiok!

Now can't go... Can only book for Indo massage this wed. Go try see if I like their pressure, might consider for postnatal

in-room massage lorz

hotel in-room expensive and good or not still questionable lolz

Wah! I love love Thai massage! Especially if w strong pressure! Shiok!

Now can't go... Can only book for Indo massage this wed. Go try see if I like their pressure, might consider for postnatal
same ... i always ask for hard massage lolz ..damn shiok lolz ... the prenatal massage we having now haiz...sianz half way ..so soft my gosh

same ... i always ask for hard massage lolz ..damn shiok lolz ... the prenatal massage we having now haiz...sianz half way ..so soft my gosh
Bkk hotel massage not ex but no gd wan lah N They keep watching tv! Then again not all massage places give gd service depend on luck n who u get...

i only tried once in room massage from Laguna Holiday Club Phuket... quite good leh... but I forgotten if we need to find ourselves or recommend by the concierge...

i only tried once in room massage from Laguna Holiday Club Phuket... quite good leh... but I forgotten if we need to find ourselves or recommend by the concierge...
huh? laguna, phuket ... i only know there are some good massage palour outside that premise lolz ...just give them a call they will go in pick out lolz ..else use hotel spa liao which is 2x more exp lolz but i din know can get outsider in the premise to provide in room massasge leh

huh? laguna, phuket ... i only know there are some good massage palour outside that premise lolz ...just give them a call they will go in pick out lolz ..else use hotel spa liao which is 2x more exp lolz but i din know can get outsider in the premise to provide in room massasge leh

its within the laguna premise leh... you nvr explore enuff...keke

its within the laguna premise leh... you nvr explore enuff...keke
got meh ?? i went last year din see any 3rd party one WITHIN the premise leh
u dun tell me you refer to angsana or banyan spa hor lolz .... those charge in US$ one leh lolz

got meh ?? i went last year din see any 3rd party one WITHIN the premise leh
u dun tell me you refer to angsana or banyan spa hor lolz .... those charge in US$ one leh lolz

nope not the Angsana nor Banyan for sure... but mine was 4 yrs back liaoz... maybe all kena chased out?! or maybe they are located just outside and we asked them to go to our rooms... i also forgot liao...

nope not the Angsana nor Banyan for sure... but mine was 4 yrs back liaoz... maybe all kena chased out?! or maybe they are located just outside and we asked them to go to our rooms... i also forgot liao...
i went there a few times ... before and after having #1 i never see outside 3rd party palour leh .. (usually i also lazy to explore those 5 resorts within the premise.. we tend to stay in our own resort more lolz) ... i also doubt they allow lor cos they wan to maintain their ATAS status by having their own spa or high end spa lolz ...

as for outside one i know cos explored before ... but i dunno they are allowed to give in room experience or not lah :p

still raining ? CBD area stopped already
Drizzling at my place hehe.. perfect weather for a snooze.. really great weather now for mummies doing confinement. Hope for us also will be this cooling.. btw random..I bought 42 cm pads that day..that the longest I found lol..but downside is quite ex..8 pads for $3.50. I bought 4 packs first since the flow shd get lighter right? Then can use the more normal pads..

hi mothers, where do you buy your kids stuff?

used to shop around ebay or qoo100 but after disappointing results-long shipment or defect items, i started to look around more..

going to the mall and carrying them back can be a chore nowadays.

Anyone bought from of lazada before? they sell a whole range of toy & babies stuff.
http://www.lazada.sg/shop-toys-babies/

Drizzling at my place hehe.. perfect weather for a snooze.. really great weather now for mummies doing confinement. Hope for us also will be this cooling.. btw random..I bought 42 cm pads that day..that the longest I found lol..but downside is quite ex..8 pads for $3.50. I bought 4 packs first since the flow shd get lighter right? Then can use the more normal pads..
Hehe more than enough ...

If normal delivery... usually 1st week or first few days heavy flow only...

I bought more 35cm than 42cm...

Ya its quite expensive. ... but long coverage ...

hi mothers, where do you buy your kids stuff?

used to shop around ebay or qoo100 but after disappointing results-long shipment or defect items, i started to look around more..

going to the mall and carrying them back can be a chore nowadays.

Anyone bought from of lazada before? they sell a whole range of toy & babies stuff.
http://www.lazada.sg/shop-toys-babies/

Clothes can go next.com.sg

Clothes, toys stuffs can go amazon. Black Friday sales start next week

Sistas.... shld drink or shld not drink coconut water?
If yes... which type? Small or big? Thai?
Y got mommy said drink liao bb got phelgm?

Sistas.... shld drink or shld not drink coconut water?
If yes... which type? Small or big? Thai?
Y got mommy said drink liao bb got phelgm?
Thai young coconut...

In moderation. ... too much also not good.

Maybe once a week ? At most twice a week ?

I drinking as n when i get my hands on it haha around 1-2 times a week... cooling... weather so hot...

congrats! u still got energy to log on here! lol
you will be surprised. most of the time ..natural v birth ..the mummies all got time to log in fb or forum to updates lolz
it is the C sect one that will have delay cos a) GA will be sleep no time to sleep let alone updates and C) EPI - suffering side effect where got mood to updates lolz

Wowowowow Congrat. So sudd. When is your EDD?
yah lor i remembered she mentioned her BB cot will only arrive this wed lolz

I don't want to give birth in 2014 leh.. my hub preferred babies at beginning of year.. lol.. so ytd my frens told me how to not trigger contractions

Congrats...! That's fast!!!

If you are not strict confinement follower, you are welcome to join us on 5th Dec for High T with your girls!!! :D
i think she is lolz cos her mummy doing it lolz

I start drinking 2 wks ago. wk30, drink once a wk.
Heng my dad is a gardener, he can help me pluck coconut once a wk hahaa
huh? pluck from singapore ? singapore got coconut tree meh ??

Back