(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

Cannot leh .. As long haven't pop must go work .. Responsibility leh .. Then once pop will ask assistant to go ... Customer service very important nowadays
the elder will tell you move around will make delivery easier ..so i agreed in going work until pop day and not do nothing and nuah on bed :p

by the way, are we able to feel our BB heartbeat huh???... had this regular hb thumping felt near my V area, but pulse is pretty slow so it could be my HB :D.... kinda scary at times

Maybe hiccups? Mine hiccups like 2/3 times a day, a good 15mins.. its a regular thumping near the lower belly.

by the way, are we able to feel our BB heartbeat huh???... had this regular hb thumping felt near my V area, but pulse is pretty slow so it could be my HB :D.... kinda scary at times

I sometimes feel hb thumping in my belly too, can't be my own heart coz it's not located in my tummy, right? LOL

the elder will tell you move around will make delivery easier ..so i agreed in going work until pop day and not do nothing and nuah on bed :p
Cannot leh .. As long haven't pop must go work .. Responsibility leh .. Then once pop will ask assistant to go ... Customer service very important nowadays
Wahaha I'm not working now but still feel busy..always feel like many things to do everyday. Still packing my own clothes and books etc to bring over to my new place. Sianz.. so many clothes all can't wear now. Hopefully after birth can fit..lol

Haha I nuah and busy at the same time .. When not required will nuah at home and pack my house Loh .. When working then will be hardworking ma ... Lol

I really nua on bed leh... my friends all scolding me for not walking.. but walking a lot makes my butt pain!
Walking a lot make my below sore and the position where the bb engage there pain leh ... My butt pain only when I sit in chairs without cushion lol ... Butt no freshy enough ...

Walking a lot make my below sore and the position where the bb engage there pain leh ... My butt pain only when I sit in chairs without cushion lol ... Butt no freshy enough ...
haha my butt super fleshy! but if I walk a lot.. butt pain and back pain.. super a lot of problems lo.. the only thing that I can do is lie on bed.. haha!

Did my year-end job appraisal today when my supervisor shared with me that his wife is now preggy with twins, they'll be the 4th and 5th child! He thinks that God is blessing them after their tragedy of a few miscarriages and a 4th child that had to be terminated in the 5th month due to bone deformities. I still remember in my 1st trimester being traumatised by his sharing of their loss, something like the wife held on to the dead baby for 8 hours and refused to let go. Very happy that they're so blessed. And wish that hubby and I were half as fertile as them, if so, I should be moving on to #3 or #4 by now already, lol.

I sometimes feel hb thumping in my belly too, can't be my own heart coz it's not located in my tummy, right? LOL
your heart is not there but u can feel your pulse mah
She given me the other lady number .. But no package . It's by per hour .. Then that day called the Diana , play me out for 2 times ... Angry Liao ... Will see how ... Now lazy to find ... A lot of things to do leh ...
huh? what diana ? ... also part of Ida 's team ?
how to play you out ?? pre natal massage ?
my butt got enuff cushion ..but it is from sitting to get up and water .. that is when feel discomfort lah..i wont consider that pain cos my threshold quite high lolz and to think i am only 33wks this week and i already like that ..cannot imagine the next 5 more wks lolz ..

ting ting..another reminder i got 5 wks to get everything washed and done lolz

Hahaha freshy meat also headache ... Ya that's why I can't walk a lot this one week ... But surprisingly , ytd and today go work can ... Haahaha think bb want mummy to go work and not shopping ...

Did my year-end job appraisal today when my supervisor shared with me that his wife is now preggy with twins, they'll be the 4th and 5th child! He thinks that God is blessing them after their tragedy of a few miscarriages and a 4th child that had to be terminated in the 5th month due to bone deformities. I still remember in my 1st trimester being traumatised by his sharing of their loss, something like the wife held on to the dead baby for 8 hours and refused to let go. Very happy that they're so blessed. And wish that hubby and I were half as fertile as them, if so, I should be moving on to #3 or #4 by now already, lol.
yah some pple are very fertile ... but i am contented with my miracles :)

My 3rd trimester keeps going to loo ...think maybe because bb pressing on near bladder ? lol ... Anyhow guess ..

I keep going to toilet until sian already. I try to hold it until cannot tahan anymore. Coz from my office to toilet need to walk upstairs or downstairs, and now with the rain, floor slippery somemore.

your heart is not there but u can feel your pulse mah

huh? what diana ? ... also part of Ida 's team ?
how to play you out ?? pre natal massage ?

my butt got enuff cushion ..but it is from sitting to get up and water .. that is when feel discomfort lah..i wont consider that pain cos my threshold quite high lolz and to think i am only 33wks this week and i already like that ..cannot imagine the next 5 more wks lolz ..

ting ting..another reminder i got 5 wks to get everything washed and done lolz
No... Saw recommendations for this lady named rose .. Then they recommend the daughter Diana ... Booked her for pre natal massage , never come never inform till late then say will come another day never turn up again .... Heng I never take leave to wait for her.. Am packing at home ... Otherwise you will see me jump up and down ... Angry ..

My 3rd trimester keeps going to loo ...think maybe because bb pressing on near bladder ? lol ... Anyhow guess ..
For the past 2-3 weeks i dun go loo so often liao...

Die i think my baby still not head down yet. Still sideways...

Still early but abit worry i kenna cut up lol...

Talking abt cutting up... my son was telling me he wan to share his chocolate cookie with didi.

Hubby ask him. But didi in mummy's tummy how are u going to share ? Cut mummy tummy up and feed didi then stitch back again ? (Eee the thought of cutting me up zzzz)

He still can reply... no cannot cut mummy. ... feed didi through mummy's mouth.. LOL...

No... Saw recommendations for this lady named rose .. Then they recommend the daughter Diana ... Booked her for pre natal massage , never come never inform till late then say will come another day never turn up again .... Heng I never take leave to wait for her.. Am packing at home ... Otherwise you will see me jump up and down ... Angry ..
u still can prenatal massage meh ??

I keep going to toilet until sian already. I try to hold it until cannot tahan anymore. Coz from my office to toilet need to walk upstairs or downstairs, and now with the rain, floor slippery somemore.
You better be careful with your working environment like this ... Better put panty liner just in case ...

Been sneezing and pee will leaked lol oops whahahah :p

Wah dangerous muz be careful...

I so scared walking on slippery floors..

Talking abt cutting up... my son was telling me he wan to share his chocolate cookie with didi.

Hubby ask him. But didi in mummy's tummy how are u going to share ? Cut mummy tummy up and feed didi then stitch back again ? (Eee the thought of cutting me up zzzz)

He still can reply... no cannot cut mummy. ... feed didi through mummy's mouth.. LOL...

Your son so cute! A good sign that he'll be a caring big brother. :)

baby is still in transverse position too @ 33 weeks too... hopefully next week go scanning baby's head already face down cos i would still prefer vaginal delivery

For the antenatal massage, when they come to your house, do they do it on your bed, or they bring along the massage bed? Coz my mattress is memory foam and cannot have liquid spilled on it. :confused:

For the antenatal massage, when they come to your house, do they do it on your bed, or they bring along the massage bed? Coz my mattress is memory foam and cannot have liquid spilled on it. :confused:
either they do it on your bed with additional layer of bedsheet and towels or they would recommended that you get a small single mattress and do it on the floor instead of bed

CBD area raining cats and dog again
hopefully will end when knock off time ..and restart the rain when sleeping time :p

Use your own mattress... prepare bath towels or extra bedsheets!

Back