(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

Ya, hahaha. their pattern also strange one la~ hahaa close 1 eye. hahhaa
my hub parents also pantang, but they only mentioned about not assembling the bed, if need to assemble make sure I not around. haha
Last week my cot jus arrived and the guys assembled it..I just went to hide outside for a while till they were done..

clothes not yet wash, hospital bag packed .

playpen not washed yet (wondering how to wash LOL , but leave it to hubby )

diapers bought, FM bought... baby stuff all bought

lack of some sanitary pads (not urgent)
cord spirit yet to buy (for the belly button for baby)
mummy bottom spray not bought yet too ...
red date drink not yet .

CNY clothes 3/4 done for hubby and 3 children.... but mine totally not buy yet ...

time getting nearer and nearer
Y muz buy e cord spirit? Tmc provide the alcohol pad things. I think I still have leftover fro 2yrs back... Used only a few pcs then the cord drop le

Y muz buy e cord spirit? Tmc provide the alcohol pad things. I think I still have leftover fro 2yrs back... Used only a few pcs then the cord drop le
KKH nv provide. so we have to buy outside

however they do say we can use cool boiled water can liao.. but i prefer use cord spirit, dry faster ?? hehe

Anyone got Braxton hicks at 32 weeks?

Third time round n I still can't differentiate btw bh, constipation or the real deal...

Good morning mummies! How come weekends always zoom by so fast? :(

Sat we went to buy X'mas tree. This is called "no problem find problem to do"
... kinda like when we got the puppy ... cos the tree sheds everyday, so it's a lot of work! But the positive is that my living room now looks n smells damn Christmas-y, which makes this grumpy achy mummy less cranky, so I guess it's not all bad.

Oopsie, I was in the living room when they assembled my cot in the nursery. I thought no drilling or hammering it's ok. It IS rather huge, there's already one sizeable dent in the railing (dunno from hubby or helper), n yep it's gathering dust everyday now. We will probably wipe it down next month, gotta start on handwashing all the bb clothes n sheets too. Or maybe we will just throw into washing machine. Today I just sent the car for servicing n thorough interior cleaning, before we install the car seat. Meant to start on my hospital bag, but haven't even decided which bag to bring yet. So many things to do, ahhhh. :eek:

by the way, are we able to feel our BB heartbeat huh???... had this regular hb thumping felt near my V area, but pulse is pretty slow so it could be my HB :D.... kinda scary at times

by the way, are we able to feel our BB heartbeat huh???... had this regular hb thumping felt near my V area, but pulse is pretty slow so it could be my HB :D.... kinda scary at times
could it be hiccup lolz... cos i used to think it is bb heartbeat lolz and not hiccup lolz

anyone knows why i can get these in Spore?
images

huh? can massage to produce for more milk :eek:

Yup!
Her initial not much
Then Mdm Ida massage her breast and clear the blockage (how to explain ah) like actually got flow but somehow the pipe stuck so she help to massage and clear the blockage then the flow becomes good loh
But her comments very pain la

Not only buying and washing the things that have to be prepared for LO's arrival, my house is in a mess and I feel I have to tidy it up before I pop! Stressed! Just bought the cot and diaper changing station from IKEA this weekend and hubby has to set them up. Tidying the house macham like exercise, walk here walk there, good workout, lol!
Hahahah .... I anytime will deliver , my bb cot only will deliver on this Wednesday lol ... The fitted sheet also haven't wash .... Expensive fitted sheet ... But surprisingly , Hb nv make noise ... When I buy bed sheet for my bed , he will nag nag nag ... Say very expensive ... Zzz

Changing station. Had the ikea one since no1 , now in storeroom. .. Hb want to take out and use .. Am thinking keep in store room for 4 years already .. Should I get a new one lol ...

Till now I'm still washing my bb clothes !!!! Omg ... Never ending washing ... I have a lot of new clothes haven't wash and my cabinet is already full ... Headache ... Any one interested in girls new clothing ? Need to let go ...

I packed the house till leg numb .. Got to wear my compression sock otherwise swollen feet ..

updates: Ida is full for EAST side of singapore. if you want you can contact her team mate Zaliah @ 93672244 and Mariam @81337558

Ya she's full.... I called her think 1 -2 months ago ..

if your family so pantang but yet let you go back to mom's place for confinement...
to pantang pple..that is a totally no no lor lolz ..your family selective pantang izzt lolz
Ya ... If pantang, women married cannot go back maiden house to do confinement ...

clothes not yet wash, hospital bag packed .

playpen not washed yet (wondering how to wash LOL , but leave it to hubby )

diapers bought, FM bought... baby stuff all bought

lack of some sanitary pads (not urgent)
cord spirit yet to buy (for the belly button for baby)
mummy bottom spray not bought yet too ...
red date drink not yet .

CNY clothes 3/4 done for hubby and 3 children.... but mine totally not buy yet ...

time getting nearer and nearer
My hospital bag also never pack .. Hb ask me to pack ... I told him nothing to pack , just go in pop and checked out in 2 days can Liao .. "Staycation"

I remember the spirit is provided. No need to buy ... Can't recall given by pd or hospital .. But it's given when we are discharge from hospital (tmc)

Last week my cot jus arrived and the guys assembled it..I just went to hide outside for a while till they were done..

Haha , my house still doing minor Reno when I pregnant lol ... Suppose cannot ... I just sit outside the house or downstairs

Anyone got Braxton hicks at 32 weeks?

Third time round n I still can't differentiate btw bh, constipation or the real deal...
Me 3rd time mum dun even know how to differentiate at all ... Machiam never experience before leh .. Only can feel tummy hardened .. Heard from some mummy say the Gynae say if tummy hardened is contraction ?? Lol idk ..

today dunno what occasion ..beanie kept bouncing around and my bottom sore esp after getting up from chair to walk ...
should have taken leave and sleep at home

today dunno what occasion ..beanie kept bouncing around and my bottom sore esp after getting up from chair to walk ...
should have taken leave and sleep at home
Haha you can feel her bouncing around? Mine seems to be lower today. The pelvic area there very ticklish. Esp when I sit down I seem to squash her and she will move non stop.. I think my tummy looks lower also :/

Haha you can feel her bouncing around? Mine seems to be lower today. The pelvic area there very ticklish. Esp when I sit down I seem to squash her and she will move non stop.. I think my tummy looks lower also :/
should be considered bouncing cos when sit down one moment feel kick on left one moment centre...one moment right.. another moment centre
macam like i crashing her and she is readjusting her position so elbow me here and there lolz
mine think not lower cos can still feel kick on diaphragm

Baby engaged already ? I think when bb engaged will be lower ...

Those old folks will say lower mean going to labour soon lol I choose not to believe ... Just tell myself bb heavy lol

Back