(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

But.. Wouldn't know when the Bb is coming out.. How to book?
If natural after give birth can massage? Or need to wait a few weeks?
Natural can start any day after delivery...

Normally 3-5 days after delivery..

Coz stay hospital 2 days .. Then go home need settle down first...

Wah looks good but seems ex. 109 sey
Hmm... Actually, what do we put in a diaper bag? Just diapers is it?
Sorry first time mum here. Abit noob abt terms...

I will have diapers, wet wipes, changing mat, extra set of clothings, milk powder, milk bottles, thermal flask, extra pacifier, small towel, sometime a blanket, a few small toys. When child is older, sweater, thermal flask for porridge, feeding spoon, bib, snacks, water bottle.

Natural can start any day after delivery...

Normally 3-5 days after delivery..

Coz stay hospital 2 days .. Then go home need settle down first...

My due date is on the 17 feb. So asked her to come on 20th. She seems to be okay with plus minus days. And she said if csect must wait longer for the wounds to recover before she comes and message. If natural give birth best after few days of delivery...bcos the body will be in need to be unwind or smth...

My due date is on the 17 feb. So asked her to come on 20th. She seems to be okay with plus minus days. And she said if csect must wait longer for the wounds to recover before she comes and message. If natural give birth best after few days of delivery...bcos the body will be in need to be unwind or smth...
Yep

Csection muz wait at least 3 weeks min.. best is wait more than 1 mth

Cos my friend told me Mdm Ida good on massage the breast to produce more milk.. So am thinking till give birth then I know my supply..

From Ecym not me lolz..i just copy and paste for easy reference lolz

I found a compiled list of ML for your ladies' reference... I find massage very subjective.. why dont you girls go choose a few to start with prenatal massage then ask about their post natal massage method and costs...and you get to know if you like the ML's style, strength and prices.

Mdm Eja 84394351
Mdm Emma 91822373
Mdm Esah 81778092
Mdm Ida 94249829 (no whatsapp )
Mdm Idah 94361463
Mdm Ita 90510005
Mdm Khatijah 98001394
Mdm Liza 96412314
Mdm Mas 90068026
Mdm Mas 96821091
Mdm Rahayu 91294446
Mdm Saadiah 97724579 (no whatsapp)
Mdm Siti 92200862
Mdm Zie Aziz 84812811
Thai massage lady, Nit9390 6921 or 9060 5255
Julia 91528737

U intend to do after bb 1 month rite? Think I will follow ur gynae advise N wait also. Like tat can slowly find... Maybe can get reviews here from the rest of e mummies :)

I was told at antenatal class that we should wait to do postnatal massage from only 6 weeks after birth, especially if it's a c-sec.

High Tea at Shangri La (The Rose Veranda)
Cost -$48++ (adult), $25++ (child) - Valet parking - $12 per day velet parking
5th Dec 2014, Friday
Time 1pm till 5pm

Confirmed Attendees - please feel free to add your own, i will based on the listing to make booking
1. Eliss (ecym) (1A)
2. @Archie7 (1A)
3. @amberosw (1A+2 kids-4,2yo)
4. @charkwn
5. Clarissa (coffee only)

@Archie7 when I had #1 I did it 3wks after... But guess it's too near, she doesn't really massage e tummy. Think this rd will wait till 1mth or more... If really do csect. Settle bb into routine first then find massage.

these few days, feel my tummy like way to BIG... suddenly has this fear : what if bb pop out now?!

these few days, feel my tummy like way to BIG... suddenly has this fear : what if bb pop out now?!
how many weeks are you.. dun think so much ...
i also feel my tummy like enlarged when i look in the mirror but pple around me still comment why your tummy so small as compared to #1 :(

i know... i only have 5 wks to wash clothes and buy whatever that is still outstanding lolz

i also not much better (7 weeks) to go for me!
Yesterday suppose to go for the parenthood fair to see what I am lack of..
DH wanted to wait for the elder one to wake up from nap and go together so by the time we set off to expo its 4.30pm
I knew there's a food expo going on, so we went there and look around, in the end, we stayed there for almost 2 hrs without stepping into the parenthood fair... my elder one was so happy sampling so many different items and have to do big biz b4 she even started her dinner... hahaha

i know... i only have 5 wks to wash clothes and buy whatever that is still outstanding lolz

Not only buying and washing the things that have to be prepared for LO's arrival, my house is in a mess and I feel I have to tidy it up before I pop! Stressed! Just bought the cot and diaper changing station from IKEA this weekend and hubby has to set them up. Tidying the house macham like exercise, walk here walk there, good workout, lol!

@Archie7 when I had #1 I did it 3wks after... But guess it's too near, she doesn't really massage e tummy. Think this rd will wait till 1mth or more... If really do csect. Settle bb into routine first then find massage.

Yeah, I will also find after giving birth and bringing bb home first. Too many things happening like feeling dizzy.

From Ecym not me lolz..i just copy and paste for easy reference lolz

I found a compiled list of ML for your ladies' reference... I find massage very subjective.. why dont you girls go choose a few to start with prenatal massage then ask about their post natal massage method and costs...and you get to know if you like the ML's style, strength and prices.

Mdm Eja 84394351
Mdm Emma 91822373
Mdm Esah 81778092
Mdm Ida 94249829 (no whatsapp )
Mdm Idah 94361463
Mdm Ita 90510005
Mdm Khatijah 98001394
Mdm Liza 96412314
Mdm Mas 90068026
Mdm Mas 96821091
Mdm Rahayu 91294446
Mdm Saadiah 97724579 (no whatsapp)
Mdm Siti 92200862
Mdm Zie Aziz 84812811
Thai massage lady, Nit9390 6921 or 9060 5255
Julia 91528737

updates: Ida is full for EAST side of singapore. if you want you can contact her team mate Zaliah @ 93672244 and Mariam @81337558

Not only buying and washing the things that have to be prepared for LO's arrival, my house is in a mess and I feel I have to tidy it up before I pop! Stressed! Just bought the cot and diaper changing station from IKEA this weekend and hubby has to set them up. Tidying the house macham like exercise, walk here walk there, good workout, lol!
Aiyah - my baby cot also not assembled...!!! no place to put la after assembled, will be super duper big hindrance

you are not alone..i need to clear space for beanie's stuff too lolz ... but simply so lazy to start ...think must find one day take leave to do it ...

Aiyah - my baby cot also not assembled...!!! no place to put la after assembled, will be super duper big hindrance
same that is why we also slowly haben go buy cot cos i dunno where to put the cot !!!

My family pantang kind, say cannot assemble first.. haha anyway assemble already collect dust. Hub can assemble when I am doing my confinement at my mum's hse.

I started packing my bag and washing the bb clothes.. So many things to wash and tidy. Do until I pekcek. haha
I gotta pack clothes to go over my mum hse also.. heng we live nearby so will start to slowly move those things I need for confinement over.

Think I pretty much got everything done le.. :) actually not much things to pack in the hospital bag.

My family pantang kind, say cannot assemble first.. haha anyway assemble already collect dust. Hub can assemble when I am doing my confinement at my mum's hse.

I started packing my bag and washing the bb clothes.. So many things to wash and tidy. Do until I pekcek. haha
I gotta pack clothes to go over my mum hse also.. heng we live nearby so will start to slowly move those things I need for confinement over.

Think I pretty much got everything done le.. :) actually not much things to pack in the hospital bag.
if your family so pantang but yet let you go back to mom's place for confinement...
to pantang pple..that is a totally no no lor lolz ..your family selective pantang izzt lolz

clothes not yet wash, hospital bag packed .

playpen not washed yet (wondering how to wash LOL , but leave it to hubby )

diapers bought, FM bought... baby stuff all bought

lack of some sanitary pads (not urgent)
cord spirit yet to buy (for the belly button for baby)
mummy bottom spray not bought yet too ...
red date drink not yet .

CNY clothes 3/4 done for hubby and 3 children.... but mine totally not buy yet ...

time getting nearer and nearer

I did my Brazilian waxing yesterday. It is not as bad I expected. They say pregnant will be more painful bcos the area is so sensitive. I find the pain is the same as not pregnant.

Yesterday, first time, trying out at Honeypot. Super love the place and service. They give you ample time to get ready before coming in. I was worried I need to rush to remove my pants since my tummy so big. But, it was very relaxing.

Will go for another session somewhere after Christmas. I intend to trim my hair too and go for mani pedi. Somewhere nearer to EDD. Phew! Need some pampering before the bundle of love and havoc arrives! Hahahahaha!

anybody ordering tingkat confinment food?

me too! Tried Rich Food trial confinement... too busy... hopefully can try Natal Essential and ICS before mid Dec.

I probably go for NE for two weeks then other caterer for two weeks! Think I cant stand eating standard food for 4 weeks!

if your family so pantang but yet let you go back to mom's place for confinement...
to pantang pple..that is a totally no no lor lolz ..your family selective pantang izzt lolz

Ya, hahaha. their pattern also strange one la~ hahaa close 1 eye. hahhaa
my hub parents also pantang, but they only mentioned about not assembling the bed, if need to assemble make sure I not around. haha

me too! Tried Rich Food trial confinement... too busy... hopefully can try Natal Essential and ICS before mid Dec.

I probably go for NE for two weeks then other caterer for two weeks! Think I cant stand eating standard food for 4 weeks!

how was rich food trial?

Ya, hahaha. their pattern also strange one la~ hahaa close 1 eye. hahhaa
my hub parents also pantang, but they only mentioned about not assembling the bed, if need to assemble make sure I not around. haha
that is the problem with elders...all selective pantang lolz

ICS is confinment food?

clothes not yet wash, hospital bag packed .

playpen not washed yet (wondering how to wash LOL , but leave it to hubby )

diapers bought, FM bought... baby stuff all bought

lack of some sanitary pads (not urgent)
cord spirit yet to buy (for the belly button for baby)
mummy bottom spray not bought yet too ...
red date drink not yet .

CNY clothes 3/4 done for hubby and 3 children.... but mine totally not buy yet ...

time getting nearer and nearer
i really need to go through the check list...i really dunno what i have yet to buy ...totally no rush feeling to get things for this one ...jialat

i really need to go through the check list...i really dunno what i have yet to buy ...totally no rush feeling to get things for this one ...jialat

I think mummies with older kiddos tend to be like us ba,..... haha.... i have maternity photoshoot this Fri... I also have not think about what to wear or bring...kekeke

Back