Support group - Miscarriages

many thanks to u,
Her consultation fee is it exp?
Other than this blood test, any others checkup can do after miscarriage?
Abt $150...u ask me to me is ex lor...haha but still depends on how we judge it lol...
Many type of blood test...I have gone 20 plus tubes blood test n urine test n for hub is sperm n chromosomes test...

Hi ladies,

I have been too busy to update. Ladies I have become a successful case study for nuh :)

I have delivered my bb gal at 37w+2d. Smooth delivery for abt 5hrs.

Just to share I had 1ectopic pregnancy, 1 blighted ovum, 1 early loss, 2 chemical pregnancies. During this pregnancy also diagnosed with protein s deficiency (aka sticky blood).

Bb is 2 weeks old now so far so good. I will be returning red eggs at ZSNN tpy in 2 weeks time. Will update again.

Don't give up hope. After numerous loss I told myself some day I will become a mummy. And I'm grateful I persisted.

Jia you and all the best to those who are trying! Gambate! I'm sure all of you will see ur rainbow soon. :)

Hi ladies,

I have been too busy to update. Ladies I have become a successful case study for nuh :)

Just to share I had 1ectopic pregnancy, 1 blighted ovum, 1 early loss, 2 chemical pregnancies. During this pregnancy also diagnosed with protein s deficiency (aka sticky blood).

Bb is 2 weeks old now so far so good. I will be returning red eggs at ZSNN tpy in 2 weeks time. Will update again.

Don't give up hope. After numerous loss I told myself some day I will become a mummy. And I'm grateful I persisted.

Jia you and all the best to those who are trying! Gambate! I'm sure all of you will see ur rainbow soon. :)
Congrats hopeful_mum! Enjoy ur motherhood ;)

Very happy for you hopeful mum. Im waiting to see prof on 27 nov to review the outcome of my blood tests. Thanks for being such an inspiration! Enjoy yr precious@ :)

Hi ladies,

Congrats!! Really happy for you!! It really gives us hope as well!

Hi ladies,

I'll be returning 20 red eggs at ZSNN Toa Payoh tomorrow between 1-3pm

Those interested can visit and take. All the best to your ttc journey.

My gal is celebrating full mth today. Very blessed to have gone through the journey with some of you ladies.

You all will be in my thoughts. Best wishes :)

Don't give up ladies the rainbow is there waiting for you. Here's my rainbow.
ImageUploadedByForum1417832519.183241.jpg

Hi ladies,

My gal is celebrating full mth today. Very blessed to have gone through the journey with some of you ladies.

Don't give up ladies the rainbow is there waiting for you. Here's my rainbow. View attachment 441441

She is adorable and gorgeous!!!! Congrats!! I am so happy for you and family! You are truly a strong and wonderful woman!

Hi ladies,

Don't give up ladies the rainbow is there waiting for you. Here's my rainbow. View attachment 441441

So happy for you. Thanks for the support too. :)
I am in my 34 wks now. times flies.
Will be inducing at 38 wks!

Ladies! don't give up. :)

Hi ladies,

These day is not easy for anyone of us but we still fighting for the best of our rainbow bb.
Hopefulmum really happy for u n u deserve for it :)
I'm still jiayou jiayou together w LO n waiting to hold my LO in my arm :)

You also quite fast le right? just maybe a mth after me?
I not seeing Dr Sheila till I give birth le..
She planned my Clexane for me.. haha will be on Clexane till wk 38, stop aspirin at wk 35 which is next wk!
Yup a mth aft u but like long leh...
Haha how I wish now is feb lol...
I will c dr sheila on 6jan. Guess if same as u den won't be see her aft jan appt. Now jab every night really not easy. This Friday one more protein s test, no fasting blood sugar test n full blood count. Another 4 tubes of blood. Painful lor c the way lab staff poke into my poor vein shake head.

Yup a mth aft u but like long leh...
Haha how I wish now is feb lol...
I will c dr sheila on 6jan. Guess if same as u den won't be see her aft jan appt. Now jab every night really not easy. This Friday one more protein s test, no fasting blood sugar test n full blood count. Another 4 tubes of blood. Painful lor c the way lab staff poke into my poor vein shake head.

I went thru tt a few wks ago.. hahah I like jurong clinics, the nurses always make my blood drawing more pleasant to deal with.
My trick is to sit straight, lean forward and grab the fatty part at the bottom of ur belly. The tighter and bigger fatty area you are able to grab, the less painful the injection will be.. Sometimes my hub don't grab enough its super painful.. Heng I bui, got fats to pinch. And I doing 60mg shots, damn painful when just started, now use to it.. Go back to 40mg, felt like wah~~~ nothing man.. hahaa

Jia you!!! you are almost there too. time pass quicker once you reach the mid of 3rd tri coz u be busy preparing to welcome your baby.. so many things to buy and prepare haha

I went thru tt a few wks ago.. hahah I like jurong clinics, the nurses always make my blood drawing more pleasant to deal with.
My trick is to sit straight, lean forward and grab the fatty part at the bottom of ur belly. The tighter and bigger fatty area you are able to grab, the less painful the injection will be.. Sometimes my hub don't grab enough its super painful.. Heng I bui, got fats to pinch. And I doing 60mg shots, damn painful when just started, now use to it.. Go back to 40mg, felt like wah~~~ nothing man.. hahaa

Jia you!!! you are almost there too. time pass quicker once you reach the mid of 3rd tri coz u be busy preparing to welcome your baby.. so many things to buy and prepare haha
I wish to go back to 40mg but still remain at 50mg I put needles in myself den hub jab while I holding some fats that can squeeze up from tummy. Btw I started the jab earlier than u lor...my hub said aft this I can helping ppl to jab cos my skills mbe better than e nurses. Haha :)
Now I'm worry on bb weight, the weight is average but on lower side thinking cos I'm controlling on my food since beginning of 2nd trim. Now dr sheila n endocrine dr wants me to eat more. Trying to pump bb weight in more healthy way but not easy cos still no sugary stuffs n no carbo. Fingers crossed for increasing weight to ideal weight fast fast.

Jia you!! sunflower307 and Give a hope. Please share your good news, just like
hopeful_mum.

It is very positive and encouraging to hear good news especially the new year is coming and let's hope it will be a great year for all ladies (including myself) who are trying. :)
You too must jiayou. Every stage in pregnancy is nv easy but we all can pull thru.
I'm waiting to ur good news. Anything can pm me as we have some similiar problem as well. We are all here to help each other as well :)

Shall we organise a gathering for our little miracles? We can ask newspaper reporters to come n do a report to help raise awareness that miscarriage is not a 理所当然we can do things that can greatly reduce our chance of having a miscarriage again.

Hi all,

I'm new to this page and am glad to be able to find ppl who understands how i feel.

I'm still feeling devastated even though it has been a month since i did evacuation of the uterus at 7th week. It was my 1st pregnancy. Doc was not able to give a reason why I had the ectopic pregnancy and I am super afraid that it will occur again. Every now and then, I will still tear at the thought of it. Though my family & frenz had been encouraging, i feel that no one can understand me.

Hi all,

I'm new to this page and am glad to be able to find ppl who understands how i feel.

I'm still feeling devastated even though it has been a month since i did evacuation of the uterus at 7th week. It was my 1st pregnancy. Doc was not able to give a reason why I had the ectopic pregnancy and I am super afraid that it will occur again. Every now and then, I will still tear at the thought of it. Though my family & frenz had been encouraging, i feel that no one can understand me.
Understand... U will feel like that for a while. It's like u are trapped somewhere and the whole world keeps happily going about their lives... Try to stay strong. It will definitely be a lot better with time. Come and talk here if u are sad, we have gone through similar thing as u.

I also lost my first, and it is seriously the worst thing I have ever gone thru in life. I thought I would end up severely depressed. But somehow u will still find it in u to move on after that. U can do it too.

Hi all

I have been reading this forum for some time and finally had the courage to join. I am really glad to find this thread though I honestly wish no one else had to go through this heartbreak.

I discovered that my bb has no heartbeat and had stopped developing at week 7 during my 8 weeks scan on 12 Nov and had a D&C on 14 Nov. Like Sueno I'm still feeling heartbroken over my loss though I will act normal in front of hubby and others. Sometimes I will jus break down and cry especially when I am alone. We gave been trying to conceive for some time and I have endo thus I was very happy when I BFPed. I can't help but look at other pregnant ladies enviously and think abt how many weeks I would have been if my bb is still alive, whether my bb is a boy or gal... I wld have been 12 weeks pregnant tmr..

I know I have to be strong and try again after my next AF..

I pray that God will heal all our hearts and blessed us all with healthy bbs soon

Hi all

I have been reading this forum for some time and finally had the courage to join. I am really glad to find this thread though I honestly wish no one else had to go through this heartbreak.

I discovered that my bb has no heartbeat and had stopped developing at week 7 during my 8 weeks scan on 12 Nov and had a D&C on 14 Nov. Like Sueno I'm still feeling heartbroken over my loss though I will act normal in front of hubby and others. Sometimes I will jus break down and cry especially when I am alone. We gave been trying to conceive for some time and I have endo thus I was very happy when I BFPed. I can't help but look at other pregnant ladies enviously and think abt how many weeks I would have been if my bb is still alive, whether my bb is a boy or gal... I wld have been 12 weeks pregnant tmr..

I know I have to be strong and try again after my next AF..

I pray that God will heal all our hearts and blessed us all with healthy bbs soon
Hi Kumorin. It takes a lot of strength to rein ur emotions in. It is gd u are beginning to move on. For a period of time I also could not look at babies, very sad when u see them and think of ur own. It slowly got better after a while.

Many of the ladies here have gone on to have their rainbow babies. I am sure u will too, with time. Hugs.

Thanks hi_mei... Jus realized tat u r also in the Jun 2015 mummy thread. Congrats to u and all the other mummies to be and mummies in this thread!

Kumorin, understand it's not easy but slowly u will move on. Personally I went thru 6 ivf tries n got my pregnancy but was So short lived, no hb at wk 7. I had a hard time walking out of it n avoided all bb shower n pregnant woman ard me. Took me few months to stop tearing when slpg.
At my 8th try, I finally had my princess in my hands mid nov. Frds who knew abt my journey are Happy for us tat our persistent pays off.
U can too just tat it takes awhile. Go bu ur body for the next coming pregnancy journey, it's impt

I have seen mei in my Nov thread then miscarriage thread here . And now I m So Happy to see her move in n pregnant now..

We are here to encourage each other thru the journey.

Congrats dolly_gal! Thanks for sharing ur experience and encouragement.

Really glad to find this place and all ur support make a great diff to me. :) Thanks gals

Hi all,

It will take many months for you to not feel affected anymore. It has been 5 to 6mths i will still be reminded every now and then. I try not to discuss too much abt babies.

Don't be afraid to try again...only if we keep trying then there is hope! Jia you!

Kumorin, understand it's not easy but slowly u will move on. Personally I went thru 6 ivf tries n got my pregnancy but was So short lived, no hb at wk 7. I had a hard time walking out of it n avoided all bb shower n pregnant woman ard me. Took me few months to stop tearing when slpg.
At my 8th try, I finally had my princess in my hands mid nov. Frds who knew abt my journey are Happy for us tat our persistent pays off.
U can too just tat it takes awhile. Go bu ur body for the next coming pregnancy journey, it's impt

I have seen mei in my Nov thread then miscarriage thread here . And now I m So Happy to see her move in n pregnant now..

We are here to encourage each other thru the journey.

Congrats to u! The happiness must be superb!I am going for my 4th ivf try this time. Tmr is my transfer....new hope!

hi all,

i just found out yesterday that my baby heartbeat stop at week 8. anyone knows where i can go to chao du for the baby?

Hi xylitol

Read abt wat happened to u in another thread.. I can understand ur pain..

Can't share w u abt chao du as I'm Christian but pls take gd care of urself and consider doing a mini confinement.

Hugs

Glad to see a support group here.. Thank u all for sharing ur stories of sadness n hope.

I'm currently still hurting for the mc of my little jelly bean at 5-6 weeks.. It happened so quickly I still can't accept it sometimes.. Had spotting on Thursday and Friday morning so I went to the gynae on Friday. Scan showed a good image of bb in sac and heartbeat. It was the first time I see him/her, and knowing life was truly within me... I was in awe n so thankful that it was there.. Took a jab n hormone pills which were supp to stabilize n stop the bleeding. But to no avail.. The bleeding got worse n I went back for a scan the next morning. The sac moved downwards, and i could no longer see any bb nor the blinking heartbeat... My heart sank n tho I knew what this meant, I was hoping for some positivity frm the doc.. But he knew too.. Announced that it is unfortunate that the preg is not viable, and suggested a D&C that afternoon.. I only starting wailing when I was alone w my hubby in a room.. It is so so painful. Up till now I still cannot understand why God has to put me thru this ordeal.. If the bb was meant to go, why did I witness it's hb just a day ago? I'm still feeling guilt n shame.. N I feel bad for troubling my hubby's family to prepare the mini confinement for me.. My hubby is v understanding n loving towards me but I feel like I've failed him.. I feel that I may have taken that life within me too lightly..I still went abt shopping when I was spotting when maybe I shld hv just rested.. Everyone says it's not my fault n it's just not meant to be.. But it's just difficult cos it was a life tt was within me.. Sigh. This happened too quickly, I wonder when can I get over it.

I woke up crying this morning.. N with whole body aching. Not sure if it's cos of D&C or a bad night's sleep.. Right now I just pray that the little jellybean is a shining star in the heavens. He/she will always be a part of my life.. Sorry for the rant i just need a form of release by typing.. God bless all of u ladies n for us not to give up n in His time be fulfilled with a beautiful family.

hi all,

i just found out yesterday that my baby heartbeat stop at week 8. anyone knows where i can go to chao du for the baby?
Someone here advised me to go to guangmingshan. I went and found the process v smooth and clear. It is $20.

Glad to see a support group here.. Thank u all for sharing ur stories of sadness n hope.

I'm currently still hurting for the mc of my little jelly bean at 5-6 weeks.. It happened so quickly I still can't accept it sometimes.. Had spotting on Thursday and Friday morning so I went to the gynae on Friday. Scan showed a good image of bb in sac and heartbeat. It was the first time I see him/her, and knowing life was truly within me... I was in awe n so thankful that it was there.. Took a jab n hormone pills which were supp to stabilize n stop the bleeding. But to no avail.. The bleeding got worse n I went back for a scan the next morning. The sac moved downwards, and i could no longer see any bb nor the blinking heartbeat... My heart sank n tho I knew what this meant, I was hoping for some positivity frm the doc.. But he knew too.. Announced that it is unfortunate that the preg is not viable, and suggested a D&C that afternoon.. I only starting wailing when I was alone w my hubby in a room.. It is so so painful. Up till now I still cannot understand why God has to put me thru this ordeal.. If the bb was meant to go, why did I witness it's hb just a day ago? I'm still feeling guilt n shame.. N I feel bad for troubling my hubby's family to prepare the mini confinement for me.. My hubby is v understanding n loving towards me but I feel like I've failed him.. I feel that I may have taken that life within me too lightly..I still went abt shopping when I was spotting when maybe I shld hv just rested.. Everyone says it's not my fault n it's just not meant to be.. But it's just difficult cos it was a life tt was within me.. Sigh. This happened too quickly, I wonder when can I get over it.

I woke up crying this morning.. N with whole body aching. Not sure if it's cos of D&C or a bad night's sleep.. Right now I just pray that the little jellybean is a shining star in the heavens. He/she will always be a part of my life.. Sorry for the rant i just need a form of release by typing.. God bless all of u ladies n for us not to give up n in His time be fulfilled with a beautiful family.

It is not your fault at all. Even if you had rested totally for a week it would not have prevented anything. It was just not meant to be. Take care, build up your strength and I hope everything heals with time.

U know, its ok to grieve for the lost. But whats not ok is to put the blame on yourself. I know it only natural to put the blame on ourselves but trust me, it'll be better for you to let go slowly. Yes, it is painful. Most of us here had gone thru the lost and grieving and our wish is that no one will go thru all these.

I lost mine at 9 weeks on 10th may 2014 and had the d&c on mother's day. Just before the procedure I did ask myself and even my husband, why must this happen on mother's day? It was suppose to be my first mother's day with the baby growing in me. But I reckon god has better plan. What if the baby grew and has more problem later on?

The pain will never completely go away, trust me on that. Occasionally, I will still think abt that pregnancy. Like I said earlier, its ok to grieve, but just dont get carried away by it. Cry if u must, but remember that life has to go on.

Be strong, k. Give yourself a month or two before trying again. You are very fertile after the d&c procedure.

I wish you regain your strength soon. Hugs

Take your time to grief and slowly recover physically and emotionally. It's okie to feel sad and cry out whenever you feel like it. I lost mine at 8 week, no heartbeat as well, took me a few months to recover emotionally. But at the end, just tell yourself, your hubby is there to support, love and care for you, so be strong for him. Remember to do mini-confinement. Whenever you feel like venting or trashing out our emotions, just come here. A lot of ladies here supporting each other. Remember you are not alone. There will always be someone here to listening to you.

Thanks ladies for the support.. N yes at least i know I'm not alone.. How long should the mini confinement last? Is it ok to go out for a walk/ breather?

Now my very concerned mum wants me to go tcm to Tito bu my body n womb after I recover... Sigh so sian.. Any tcm recommendations n wad do they check/ do actually?

Like others said, give yourself time to grieve.

I have 2 early miscarriages at 5/6 wks too. both time experience spotting and when they did the V-scan for me, they couldn't find anything. Did blood test to eliminate epotic pregnancy and also monitor the HCG levels. my HCG levels dropped for both time.

Doc did say early pregnancy is rather common, its our body's natural way of elimination. I know its hard to take it. I went thru it also..
I told myself to relax the next time I got pregnant and just finger cross and hope for the best and pray will smoothly pass 1st tri.
I got pregnant shortly after my 2nd MC, I am really fertile.. now 36wks going to deliver soon.

Don't lost hope ok. Do take care of urself and do mini confinement. You can drink red date, longan and wolfberry tea to keep yourself warm.

Thanks ladies for the support.. N yes at least i know I'm not alone.. How long should the mini confinement last? Is it ok to go out for a walk/ breather?

Now my very concerned mum wants me to go tcm to Tito bu my body n womb after I recover... Sigh so sian.. Any tcm recommendations n wad do they check/ do actually?

I visited TCM when I was ttcing. TCM will tiao your body. my TCM actually felt that the miscarriage is a good chance to regenerate my body condition. She really like me to "bu" a lot.

Wad does the tcm check n is there a lot of herbs to to etc? How is the cost like?

Different TCM practice differently, check pulse, some give acupuncture.
Some give powder med, some give you the herbs to boil, some give like "po chi wan" kind of mini black round pills.
Cost also varies. you can google TCM fertility and a few popular names will pop out.

Dear whimiscar, do the confinement first. after ur gynae discharge u from the post surgery checkup then start seeing tcm. Just share ur saddness here as we all been through that stage. It will take a while to move on... till now my heart still feel sad whenever i mentioned the MC. I cry every night to sleep and woke up sobbing in the middle of the night. for the first wk after the loss. Hmm...the feeling of losing the bb is no words can describe.

Like others said, give yourself time to grieve.

I have 2 early miscarriages at 5/6 wks too. both time experience spotting and when they did the V-scan for me, they couldn't find anything. Did blood test to eliminate epotic pregnancy and also monitor the HCG levels. my HCG levels dropped for both time.

Doc did say early pregnancy is rather common, its our body's natural way of elimination. I know its hard to take it. I went thru it also..
I told myself to relax the next time I got pregnant and just finger cross and hope for the best and pray will smoothly pass 1st tri.
I got pregnant shortly after my 2nd MC, I am really fertile.. now 36wks going to deliver soon.

Don't lost hope ok. Do take care of urself and do mini confinement. You can drink red date, longan and wolfberry tea to keep yourself warm.

Dear sunflower happy for you...really swimming to the last lap. You had 2 Mc before? I am not so fertile....so almost 6mths still no news. But during last scan, gynae says my lining looks very pretty than before especially aft the last pregnancy. Hopefully i hear good news soon...haha.

Dear sunflower happy for you...really swimming to the last lap. You had 2 Mc before? I am not so fertile....so almost 6mths still no news. But during last scan, gynae says my lining looks very pretty than before especially aft the last pregnancy. Hopefully i hear good news soon...haha.

thanks! ya I had 2 Mcs in Jan n Mar this yr then I hit jackpot in Apr. Am very fortunate to reach this stage especially I discovered that I had protein s deficiency in my 2nd loss. if you read previous post, I been injecting myself daily from 18wks to thin my blood so as not to have any blood clotting complication.

Jia you! doc say lining is pretty that means you and your hub can start to be "hardworking" I mean really "hardworking" lolz. baby dust to you!

thanks! ya I had 2 Mcs in Jan n Mar this yr then I hit jackpot in Apr. Am very fortunate to reach this stage especially I discovered that I had protein s deficiency in my 2nd loss. if you read previous post, I been injecting myself daily from 18wks to thin my blood so as not to have any blood clotting complication.

Jia you! doc say lining is pretty that means you and your hub can start to be "hardworking" I mean really "hardworking" lolz. baby dust to you!

Wow sunflower ure so brave to keep trying despite the losses! That is very inspiring and I'm happy for you that your rainbow is finally on the way. :)

Thanks ladies for your words of encouragement and support. xo i'm feeling much better today with more positivity.

Wow sunflower ure so brave to keep trying despite the losses! That is very inspiring and I'm happy for you that your rainbow is finally on the way. :)

Thanks ladies for your words of encouragement and support. xo i'm feeling much better today with more positivity.

i couldn't help it coz my maternal instinct kick in and i was so desperate to get pregnant. haha

Jia you. just remember to tiao ur body back. drink more warm water and keep your body tempt up.

Hi ladies,

This year may be a tough and challenging year for us where we have all experienced the pain, despair and sadness of losing our precious one. I believe that this is a small part of the journey that we need to embark before we see our rainbow. Christmas is coming and the year is ending. I wish all ladies here that in 2015, we will have a great year and a great start to a new chapter. Whether it is a recovery journey, or a ttc journey or just simply taking a break, I wish all you ladies here a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Even though we have not met and we only gave support to one another, I feel connected everyone here. So let's stay positive and look forward to the new year ahead. No matter what happens, we will always have our love ones (hubby especially) to walk through any journey with us. Stay hopeful. :)

Back