Any good recommendated massage lady to intro for post natal?

tinitwini

Good afternoon to All!!

Would like to ask any recommendation on post natal massage lady to share?

Thanks in advance :)

Hi! you can try Aunty Yati, to me her massage is very good. She is a pleasant lady, polite n dont talk much. she advice me on my diet since i hv water retention. She travel all over s'pore and her charges includes transport, wraps n oils. Her wraps helps me to flatten my tummy, I can see a lot of different after a few wraps. Her massage also very good very gentle n not painful. It was so good that i slept throughout the whole session. U can try calling her at no. 93838749 to know more or make appointment.

care to share her price, pls. Tks.

Hi, I have just completed my sessions with Mdm Mala and would recommend her for post natal massage. She's very experienced and friendly. Just for info, I had a csec and started massages a month later. Her hp is 90048249.

Hi mummies or mummies to be,

I would like to recommend a massage lady who did post natal massage for me after my second child's birth.

She was recommended by my ex-colleague who engaged her pre n post-natal service earlier and found that she was really good!

I personally find that she is good at the body n tummy massage. She has helped me relieve my body aching (especially pelvic pain), fatigue at the right point n tummy reduction after pregnancy!

The package price is also quite reasonable by considering covering whole body n tummy massage!

She is a very friendly lady also.

If you are keen, you can contact her at 9229 6855. Her name is Emily.

FYI, she has 20 years of massage experiences including lactation massage and prenatal massage too.

Hi mummies, I second mummySS.

Emily is my masseur and she has helped me through my pre, post natal massages. She is super good. She not only help me with my pre and post natal massages, but she also helped me with lactation massage. I have mastitis 4 times and she always helped me to clear the blocked duct. You should really contact her.

And no, I am not related to her in any way but I really think she deserves some shout out! do contact her!

Back