IUI/SO-IUI: Anyone?

Pigletlyn, I succeeded my iui on 1st try but it ended in a miscarriage. The point is, it worked. It might work for you. Your gynae is good lah. Follow his advice. My 1st ivf was bad. Only had 1 mature egg out of 3 collected. I would like to be given the same advice given to you then. I won't have burnt so much $. All the best sweetie!

Chuckles, thanks! I had 2 failed iui so i proceed to ivf but didnt know that i cannot even start ivf. Still back to iui. I hope with my one and only follicle inside me gives me a miracle outcome.

did my iui this morning. i had cramps immediately and the nurse said it's normal for some women. anyway i got home and took a nap after taking the duphaston tablet after lunch. thot i could sleep off the cramps. i just woke up a while ago, not feeling any better. cramps subsided but still present n i feel bloated and am having diarrhoea. Are these side effects of duphaston? My body reacts very fast to medication so i'm just wondering if this is normal. i can't call the KKIVF centre now cos it's closed so i duno if i should take any diarrhoea med.

Many of you seem to have done the iui this mth..all the best once again!
I'm doing mine next mth..btw how soon can u proceed for next iui in the event fail?im on natural iui, no fertility drugs

Franch/luvalwiz, so far do u have any symptoms?

I've been having really sore boobs n a bit of cramping on and off since yesterday n quite a bit of cervical mucus. BBT has been high...ard 36.7 to 36.8 degrees. But otherwise nothing much else. could just be the progesterone pills? cos i'm only at 6dpiui, may be too early to feel anything?

I guess too early to have so many symptoms.. Maybe is we think too much. 2ww seems really long... Your test date on 4 Dec?
blood test at kkh is on 8 dec. generally i always tend to have high bbt n a lot of cm after o, so nothing new to me. the sore boobs is really painful n something new to me but i am taking progesterone pills so definitely its the side effect cos the nurses already warned me of it. other than that, really nothing much in fact. i'm quite cool abt this 2ww. haha i'm usually anxious but surprisingly this time, I'm not. i think no pt stressing over it. just need to wait till next week n see

blood test at kkh is on 8 dec. generally i always tend to have high bbt n a lot of cm after o, so nothing new to me. the sore boobs is really painful n something new to me but i am taking progesterone pills so definitely its the side effect cos the nurses already warned me of it. other than that, really nothing much in fact. i'm quite cool abt this 2ww. haha i'm usually anxious but surprisingly this time, I'm not. i think no pt stressing over it. just need to wait till next week n see
Hey babe did u do SO IUI or just IUI?

i don't hv much symptoms at all...i think i've felt more symptoms after o during other cycles than this time after iui. Got a feeling that AF will show up in a couple of days. :(

how abt the rest who just did this cycle?

I've been having sharp pulling pain in my lower abdomen for the past 15mins, on n off. Not sure if i shd be worried.

After a medicated cycle,it's norm to bleed more because our lining has been thickened by all the jabs. Af is shedding them away.

Back