Looking for a Good Part-Time Maid

I'm looking for part-time cleaner for weekends. AMK 4-room flat. Pls pm me if you have anyone to recommend. Thanks.

My sis contacted above Eileen 2 weeks ago and agreed to engage her cleaning service starting Nov onwards.... who knew she called last week saying that her schedule is full and thus backing out...

My sis contacted above Eileen 2 weeks ago and agreed to engage her cleaning service starting Nov onwards.... who knew she called last week saying that her schedule is full and thus backing out...
Hey Pnut,
You sure Eileen is so irresponsible? She has asked an Auntie to take over her duties for my home too due some children issues. And she has informed me a week in advance and ask someone reliable to take over. Your sister might have misjudged her somewhere. By the way she did her things for the past 3 months with me, she is responsible and has a upright character. Is not too nice to smear her name here. Let me find out more from her. What is your sister's name? Maybe we can get some screen shots of any sms exchanged between them from Eileen. We can share it here.

Last edited:
Ppl have prob rite... She did made arrangements rather then just back out. It's not an easy job. Nov and she gave u early notice. Be understanding la

Hi,

I'll like to recommend another china cleaner named Ah Hua which I used today for Cny cleaning. This is the 2nd time I'm using her already. I must say she had done a very good job for cleaning all my windows, kitchen and toilets. She is fast and detail in cleaning. She even brought along her own magic cloth for windows , mirrors... She is also not calculative if u need her to finish her job a little longer. Very friendly n nice personality china lady. Currently she is full on weekend n she stays in yishun . Pls contact her if you are looking for a reliable part time cleaner. Her contact is 8361 4307 . Thanks

Anyone using Ah Hua for cleaning services? She has been working for me and her phone is suddenly not working and she did not turn up for work, anyone knows what happen to her? I am just worried something might have happened to her. Kindly advise. Thanks. *worried*

Hi, I am looking for a part time cleaner/helper on weekday- staying at Jurong West area.

Any good recommendations, please PM me.

OK I'm back after trying Eileen. BTW the cleaner is not eileen . its a PRC named auntie Hua. Eileen told me the auntie is auntie cui. I'm confused. BTW I believe there are some person but create many accounts to promote biz for certain helper. My guess onli. Till the actual day then I know its 3hrs only for 50 bucks. All along I thot 4 hrs. But I'm OK if work is done properly. Auntie Hua is a v nice , friendly age 40 plus auntie. But she is slow. My bb was zzz but I told her I can wake bb up for her to vacuum and mop the master bedroom. But she told me to let bb zzz instead. No dusting for all rooms. No vacuum for all rooms. Used mop onli. She used those dry broom for living room . Then mop. But dusting is done for living room (TV console and sofa) washed both toilets. Iron onli 2 shirts. BTW she kept using phone. Reached my place 230pm. Left exactly 5.30pm. All these for 50 bucks. Will u all accept?

BTW I don't know whether all of us referring to same Eileen or not. Heard from the auntie TT the Eileen only got one kid and not 3. And this Eileen herself got one full time job

Anyone using Ah Hua for cleaning services? She has been working for me and her phone is suddenly not working and she did not turn up for work, anyone knows what happen to her? I am just worried something might have happened to her. Kindly advise. Thanks. *worried*

Hi Homely,

I have been using Ah Hua too and suddenly the phone just couldn't get thru too. Not sure what happened to her. Now trying to find another one.

Hi hi. . Do u still need a part time cleaner? My current one is good and I'm staying around tamp too.. let me know if u are still looking for one.
Hi stinzy, i'm staying in tampines and looking for part time helper for sat mornings 9-12pm. Can i have the contact of your helper pls?

Hi Kathyrine! Are you still engaging the cleane that you recommended? I'm looking for one to clean my place in Serangoon Gardens.
I tried her and she scratches my glass door which I barely had moved into my new place for less than 6 months. She splashes water while cleaning the bathroom leaving the water dripping from the mirror cabinet. :(

I tried her and she scratches my glass door which I barely had moved into my new place for less than 6 months. She splashes water while cleaning the bathroom leaving the water dripping from the mirror cabinet. :(
Try the one i am using. Jenny 85042376

have u try xiao long? is she good?

I just engaged xiao long few weeks back. Her service was the worst.. As my place is 3 storey high. After she was done with my room I let her clean the whole house without supervising her because i know that she will feel uncomfortable if there is someone watching her back. Told her if she has time left, wipe the sofa and kitchen cabinet (as i will be upstairs)but she told me there won't be time for that so I asked if she would like to extend and I will pay for the extra hours. She told me she had smth on.. so fair enough.

About half an hour before the session ends, i went downstairs and I saw her sitting at my house sofa using her phone. So i asked if she was done with the chores.. she told me yes.. but asked if she wipe the sofa n kitchen?? She told me no because left with such little time. Things like detergent n mop were placed ard the house and not in the store room. Moreover, there were still hairs lying around the house and it is obvious cause my tiles is white. And for the toilets, What she did was just splash the water. Dried up water stains.. Toothpaste stains proves that she did nth at all.

I have to say this is the worse experience I've had. Think twice before using her.

Hi! I need a part time maid for everyday from 6pm so that i could relax after long hours of work. Probably for 3hours . Reliable one cos i wil pass key to her as no one will be home. Staying at hougang ave 1 area. Pls text me 96722338

Hi! I need a part time maid for everyday from 6pm so that i could relax after long hours of work. Probably for 3hours . Reliable one cos i wil pass key to her as no one will be home. Staying at hougang ave 1 area. Pls text me 96722338
Try my part time helper, jenny. I passed my keys to her for 8 months already. So far i never lost anytime at all.. her number is 85042376.

I am posting for my part time helper. She is very reliable. I handed my keys to her for 8 months and nothing is lost. Her name is Jenny, she is a young singaporean lady. Her number is 85042376.

My helper is from Myanmar. V hardworking and cleans v well. She will ask for a cloth to wipe away water after mopping to avoid crack tiles. She cleans the kitchen too. Fridge, cupboard, stove etc. I engaged her nearly 2 mths. I paid her 4hrs 60 bucks cuz she stay west while I stay north east :)

My helper is from Myanmar. V hardworking and cleans v well. She will ask for a cloth to wipe away water after mopping to avoid crack tiles. She cleans the kitchen too. Fridge, cupboard, stove etc. I engaged her nearly 2 mths. I paid her 4hrs 60 bucks cuz she stay west while I stay north east :)

Hi joyce, will she interested to work at sembawang? I m looking for one who can work on Sat.

Hi. I need a good weekend helper every sunday. I'm staying in Tampines. Job scope will be vacuuming, mopping, wiping n washing of toilet (once a mth). Anyone cn recommend a good n trustworthy helper? Oh, n I'm frm a malay family wif 2 cats

My cleaning auntie has been with me for a year and a half. She is very honest and responsible. Currently she has a slot to fill in as the family has engaged a maid. She is looking for weekly cleaning service required for Tampines, Yishun, Sembawang, Woodlands, North south line...

She charges me $15 per hour. You can drop me an email for her contact if interested. Thanks.

My cleaning auntie has been with me for a year and a half. She is very honest and responsible. Currently she has a slot to fill in as the family has engaged a maid. She is looking for weekly cleaning service required for Tampines, Yishun, Sembawang, Woodlands, North south line...

She charges me $15 per hour. You can drop me an email for her contact if interested. Thanks.
Hi i stay at punggol. Is she keen? i looking for alt wk n might change to wkly if gd.

Is she local? How old is she?

I'm looking for part time cleaner in Hougang area to come on sat morning weekly. Vacuuming, mopping, cleaning of toilet and surface wiping. Prefer Singaporean or PR. Pls PM me if you have any recommendations. Thanks

Back