(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

High Tea at Shangri La (The Rose Veranda)
Cost -$48++ (adult), $25++ (child) - Valet parking - $12 per day velet parking
5th Dec 2014, Friday
Time 1pm till 5pm

Confirmed Attendees - please feel free to add your own, i will based on the listing to make booking
1. Eliss (ecym) (1A)
2. @Archie7 (1A)
3. @amberosw (1A?)
i m not going. sounds too ex.

5th Dec 2014, Friday
Time 1pm till 5pm

Confirmed Attendees - please feel free to add your own, i will based on the listing to make booking
1. Eliss (ecym) (1A)
2. @Archie7 (1A)
3. @amberosw (1A?)

Let me try to call thru see got any free or not first... $24 too ex for them they don't eat much

My bump feels so hard lately esp today. Anyone experiencing the same?? Not rock hard but hard to the extent that it is just uncomfortable no matter what position I'm in.. sigh :(

My bump feels so hard lately esp today. Anyone experiencing the same?? Not rock hard but hard to the extent that it is just uncomfortable no matter what position I'm in.. sigh :(
Its bh.. muz rest else it will turn to contractions. ..

Monitor the number of times n frequency it gets harden. If very frequent n regular then have to go see ur gynae.

Buts its normal to have bh now. Juz that u have to rest when having it.. dun let it turn to contractions will do...

The other day i was outside and hadto go toilet . And i realise i cant move as steady as usual and the toilet was quite far..so it really seems like im walking extra extra slow but actually im in pain at th abdomen area . Is this normal because i was trying to hold my pee?

Monitor the number of times n frequency it gets harden. If very frequent n regular then have to go see ur gynae.

Buts its normal to have bh now. Juz that u have to rest when having it.. dun let it turn to contractions will do...
How to know if it turns to contraction ? Hahah 3rd time mummy dunno contraction feeling ... :D

Hi for those mummies who shipped their items thru comgateway eg. For carter's. How much does it usually cost for the shipment alone and for how many pcs? Tks!

But it's hard like the whole day?? Hardly feel it loosen..but feel movement so confused if it'd bh or baby..so breathless also

As soon as you complete 30 weeks of your pregnancy, don't be surprised if you get a hard feeling around your belly area. Hard stomach during pregnancy is very common and this happens because of the growing uterus. For some, it is earlier, approximately after the completion of eight to twelve weeks of pregnancy. Belly hardening during pregnancy depends on your body type as well. If you are slim, it is possible to detect a small hard uterus when you are just about a week or two into your pregnancy. However, if you are overweight, then it may take more time for your uterus to push out against the skin and appear hard. The point that you need to remember here is that your stomach never goes rock-hard. It will become fully hard only when you go into labor or when you start getting the "real" contractions. Although, you cannot do much about this condition, you can definitely start looking at it as a temporary phase that you need to sail through in order to get the bundle of joy in your hands.

Taken from http://www.pregnancy-baby-care.com/...cy/hard-belly-during-pregnancy.html#continued

But it's hard like the whole day?? Hardly feel it loosen..but feel movement so confused if it'd bh or baby..so breathless also
Mine also hard almost whole day .. Only time not so hard is lying down on bed ... If I walk ...... Jialat .. Machiam going to drop lolz

The other day i was outside and hadto go toilet . And i realise i cant move as steady as usual and the toilet was quite far..so it really seems like im walking extra extra slow but actually im in pain at th abdomen area . Is this normal because i was trying to hold my pee?
Nope sometimes is due to bacteria infection...drink more water...I had bacteria infection b4 but done swap test everything okie dr asked to drink more water to clear it...

5th Dec 2014, Friday
Time 1pm till 5pm

1. Eliss (ecym) (1A)
2. @Archie7 (1A)
3. @amberosw (1A?)
I'm interested in joining. Please count me in. :) Been following the forum, but usually by the time I read, quite late to reply lliao. :p

My mum say cannot sleep too much wait difficult to push ... Must walk and climb stairs a lot ... Sigh ...

Olden time ppl asked to walk many many so that can give birth easily but to me if tired don't force ourselves...it also to prevent unnecessary...haha

Uhm, this article says you should get enough sleep in your last month to avoid a higher chance of c-sec and long labour:

http://www.babycenter.com/404_will-my-lack-of-sleep-harm-my-baby_7601.bc

Uhm, this article says you should get enough sleep in your last month to avoid a higher chance of c-sec and long labour:

http://www.babycenter.com/404_will-my-lack-of-sleep-harm-my-baby_7601.bc

Lol .. I'm sleeping more than enough .. That's why Kanna from my mum ... Morning sleep , afternoon sleep , evening sleep , night sleep :p

But I believe that sleep is good ... Cos my 2nd pregnancy I slept a lot , and my baby after birth also sleep a lot .. :)

Hopefully this 'logic' applies ... My first one super energetic , in the end she also ... No need to sleep one ... Shack ...

Lol .. I'm sleeping more than enough .. That's why Kanna from my mum ... Morning sleep , afternoon sleep , evening sleep , night sleep :p

But I believe that sleep is good ... Cos my 2nd pregnancy I slept a lot , and my baby after birth also sleep a lot .. :)

Hopefully this 'logic' applies ... My first one super energetic , in the end she also ... No need to sleep one ... Shack ...
Hahaha zzz many bb also zzz a lot...
Den now u zzz so much aft birth lol bb can zzz a lot... good eh wahaha

Hi mommies and mtbs!

I'm a first time mtb, EDD 7 jan but gynae said got chance will be dec baby. Anyway, only chanced upon this forum until now. ): was previously using mummysg but it's so quiet there and am having mixed feelings with the post natal massage recommendations there. Hope mommies here can share with me good recommendations for post natal massage therapist?

Hi mommies and mtbs!

I'm a first time mtb, EDD 7 jan but gynae said got chance will be dec baby. Anyway, only chanced upon this forum until now. ): was previously using mummysg but it's so quiet there and am having mixed feelings with the post natal massage recommendations there. Hope mommies here can share with me good recommendations for post natal massage therapist?
Welcome . I used to hang around there but hardly any activities so I migrated lolz

Mine likely to be dec bb too lolz cos c sect

I too yet to book my post natal massage . For my 1st I just booked thru agency so no research required but now this round I do away with agency so also in dilemma who to book lolz

Welcome . I used to hang around there but hardly any activities so I migrated lolz

I too yet to book my post natal massage . For my 1st I just booked thru agency so no research required but now this round I do away with agency so also in dilemma who to book lolz
U intend to do after bb 1 month rite? Think I will follow ur gynae advise N wait also. Like tat can slowly find... Maybe can get reviews here from the rest of e mummies :)

Morning! Anyone gotten their diaper bags already?
My worst decision was to get the Kate spade diaper bag. It's too heavy! Used less then 5x. End up using pique, which I love coz of the light weight n design n compartment but size abit too big when bb gets older n I cut down on things to bring. I finally got a Marc Jacob backpack which I'm still using. Light weight and Convenient to carry.

Post natal message? I just booked mine like last week. The message person said she is ald full for mid feb. Since my edd is ard there, its lucky for me then.. Just in time..

If anyone looking for malay auntie to do jamu massage, i have one which was recommended by my colleague. Her contact is: 90090494 (Jamilah). Im engaging her for my edd 6th Jan:) just mention my name-alicia if she ask who recommend.

But.. Wouldn't know when the Bb is coming out.. How to book?
If natural after give birth can massage? Or need to wait a few weeks?

But.. Wouldn't know when the Bb is coming out.. How to book?
If natural after give birth can massage? Or need to wait a few weeks?
Based on your edd add s few weeks allowance .

I am not sure how soon natural can massage but c sect must wait 1 month

Back