Stains on baby clothes

i use pigeon baby detergent which is good enough. The stains will come off after soaking overnight. No need to use bleach at all.

I am using the Kodomo Laundry Liquid Detergent (Antibacteria) , the package is in green.
The milk stain are removed after a night of soaking. And it smell good !

Use Napisan. ..

Its oxygen bleach safe for babies.

If u r afraid then wash extra 1 more time after u soak with Napisan

I second napisan. Soak them overnight. Then wash normal cycle with baby detergent. Then sun them... Any stains will disappear miraculously! Milk, vomits, food, blood, poo... Etc! :)

Ok, I've tried soaking overnight with baby detergent and the milk stains came off. My helper use bleach for the others that was more stubborn. But gotta wash properly after using bleach. ;)

Where can you can Napisan too?

Thanks for all your help!!

I think cold storage should have them... Used to be bright pink container but the last one I bought recently is white with dark blue lid.

I think cold storage should have them... Used to be bright pink container but the last one I bought recently is white with dark blue lid.
Ok, I've tried soaking overnight with baby detergent and the milk stains came off. My helper use bleach for the others that was more stubborn. But gotta wash properly after using bleach. ;)

Where can you can Napisan too?

Thanks for all your help!!
I am interested in Napisan too, where can i get this ?

White with blue packing
Cold storage has it.
Or go www.kimsang.com.sg they sell it too...

The bright pink one is vanish brand. Big ntuc /supermarket will have it

Attachments

• 1416893397995.jpg
    1416893397995.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 273
  • 1416893408293.jpg
    1416893408293.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 291
image.jpg image.jpg
The blue and white one I have is the same container as the pink one... It is also Vanish... But says Napisan plus... Antibacterial!

This was recommended by the instructor teaching us about baby care before we had our boy. We bought the pink bottle immediately and till now that my boy is two, we have only used half the bottle! But I already bought a new bottle to standby. :) I remembered how amazed I was when I saw how clean the bibs and burp cloth turned out compared to just normal wash. Most of the time I do not even need to rub the stains! Just put powder, add water, stir till dissolved, dump all the bibs and soiled items in to soak. Only for super stubborn stains I rub before soak and rub again before I throw them into the washing machine.

Last edited:

Back