(2015/07) Jul 2015 mummies

So sorry to hear abt your loss. How far along are you? If you are still in the early stages of your pregnancy and already miscarrying, there's no need to wash so soon. Once the bleeding stop, go for another ultrasound and see if everything has evacuate. Only if you have some still inside, then a dnc is required. Again, I'm sorry for your loss.

Take good care of yourself. I totally get you as I've had 2 miscarriages before. Just remember that you didn't do anything wrong. Most of the time, it happens cause it is nature's way of not accepting embryos that are not healthy to begin with. Nothing people say will soothe the hurt you are feeling right now. But the pain will go away and someday, it will be your turn again. Hugs!

Mimi_june, I'm so sorry to hear that. Please take care of yourselves and come back stronger! Your next baby will just be round the corner waiting for you. Hugs!

Mimi_june sorry about your loss. Pls take time to recuperate and get back to good health. Remember, the rainbow comes soon after the rain (hugs)

Hippo78: your first experience is so icky! My #1 is with Dr Adrian Tan too, haven't gone for my first appt (3 dec) but so anxious and worried.!

Mimi June,
Sorry to hear what has happened. In this situation, you can choose to either wash out or let it naturally bleed and pass out. For me, earlier this yr, at wk6/7 no heartbeat was detected, so Gynae took my blood levels two times to see if hcg levels drop, and it did, which means the pregnancy was no longer viable. I chose to let my Gynae wash it out because I was scared to bleed on my own, some people encounter severe pain or cramps when it happens, others seem to go through it without any pain. It's up to you which way you prefer. But I did regret not waiting abit longer coz after the incident, I kept thinking maybe I should have given it more time, maybe bb would have a heartbeat. Take your time to check with Gynae before you decide, and take care, recover well, try again!

Mimi_june, big hugs to u!
Please have ample rest n maybe take some tonics to nurse ur body n u will come back stronger. Jiayou!

I didn't get to introduce myself. :) I'm 39, recently got a bfp after putting in snow babies from ivf. Hcg taken 2 days ago was 188. I pray that it would double up nicely. I had a couple of failed pregnancies before so I really hope this one is here to stay for the whole 9 months. :) cannot rest till I see those flickering hearts. Got to go beyond 8 weeks for now. I hope and I pray that this is my time. :)

Hi chuckles,
Congrats!! May we all swiftly and smoothly see our pregnancies to full term!!

Realized I absolutely cannot take peanut butter. I had a bit of it on toast earlier today around 5pm and immediately from feeling fine, I turned completely sick. Slept at 10plus still feeling awful, awoke with horrible naseau and indigestion and finally had to run to the toilet. Couldn't even vomit it out, just had horrid gagging sensations at the toilet. argh! I feel sick and I hate that peanut butter to the max now!

@chuckles congrats and welcome on board!! We pray that all out babies are healthy and may we all have smooth pregnancy.

I just found out I'm preggy too, few days back. Still surreal. My husband still can't believe it and he insist that I do the test in front of him this morning... He thought that red line has always been there.. Lol.... The news haven't really sunk in yet for us, prolly it will take us a couple more days or a week.... And The irony of it all, this is the same month that I was pregnant #1 exactly 10 years ago! And we've been trying for the last 7 years.. And i was due for my first IUI try in the next cycle!! God is indeed great!

Has anyone of u started feeling sick? I'm feeling nausea but not to the point of wanting to vomit.. And i can't seem to think about food.. It puts me off.... And My dinner for 2 nights in a row has been non nutritional at all... Forcing myself to eat something... Even though it was only fries and an egg. And Lunch too, is problematic... Worried lah... Sure lose weight....

And yesterday, my headache is omg... Horrible.... I took a nap thinking it'd go away.. It din.... And ended up sleeping early.... Woke up... Headache Is much better, but it's like almost coming back now... It's Like.. It's there but not there...

Mimi_june, sorry abt your loss. Pls do a mini confinement to build up your body. Take care n keep yourself positive!

I had a m/c @8weeks prior to having my #1. It started w pinkish discharge too. I went nuh a&e n was given a hormonal jab. But it did not help much. It eventually bleed out w/o any cramps or pain, just that there was a lot of blood n very big blood clots. I did not have to do d&c as the u/s showed that the uterus is alr clean up. U hv to decide whether u want to wait or wash it out.

Omg... I would welcome morning sickness. Not here yet for now. Strangely, feeling bloated and giddy makes me feel pregnant. And I am loving it! At the moment, I'm just nauseated and that's it.

Congrats chuckles and erlisa! Chuckles.. Feeling nauseated is a good sign of morning sickness! Haha:) I'm also feeling nauseous the whole day and it's the worst feeling in the world. It's like having never-ending seasickness :(

Congratz chuckles & erlisa :)
I'm at week 7 and so far only experienced mild nausea & bloating. Other than that, super sleepy most of the time! So hard to stay awake now that I have to avoid coffee :(

Aiyo my ms quite bad that I can't fully function. When I have to feed my #1 I feel like vomiting. .. but today slightly better at 7w. I rem with #1 6-8weeks was the worst period. . After that ok.. hopefully this beanie too

Now I feel sleepy most of the time n the best part is middle of the night sure wake up ... Shit !!! Nothing is appeared tasty to me .. Hubby jokingly said this must be a girl ..

My MS is worst than previously too. Maybe the last one was a breeze so this time any discomfort is a shock. I feel nausea the whole day too and kept burping out gas. Don't quite like this feeling because i feel that i can't do much w my #1, kept having to tell him mama is unwell

Hi everyone, my first time posting in this thread, i am about 5w+ now.
My ms started at week 4, i was bloated, gassy, feel like having my gastric, sleepy, always hungry. It was very hungry.
Just 2 days ago, i feel slightly better, but now feel nausea, dun feel like eating anything, keep on feeling hungry, if i dun eat then gastric come back, quite tiring have to keep on eating and also a lot of leukorhea too.

Is this nornal since it is only 5w plus? I heard ms only come in week 6. My first pregnancy so i dun have any comparison.

Mimi june, so sorry abt ur loss. My sis went thru a miscarriage once. She didn't even know she was carrying. It was then someone told her he had to do a mini confinement. She didn't because it was alr 1 mth aft the episode.
Just take it slow I guess.

@straw1 I think it's normal. Some pple have it a little, some had it terrible, and some had it worst till cause dehydration. And Ms can come anytime... Every person is different.

For me, I'm having a little bit of this and that. But I'm glad to have the symptoms still, knowing baby is growing.... And I get tired easily... Go out a bit already feel sleepy and need my bed... Lol! Then tomorrow work Jia lat... How leh....!!!

@mommasg50 how far along are you? By the way, how fast did ur stomach show foe ur #2? I got a little bit of tummy to start with, and ever since 2 days ago, my pouch seems to be more obvious than ever!! Cannot be too fast right? I'm only 5w+ leh

My MS is worst than previously too. Maybe the last one was a breeze so this time any discomfort is a shock. I feel nausea the whole day too and kept burping out gas. Don't quite like this feeling because i feel that i can't do much w my #1, kept having to tell him mama is unwell
I know what u mean.. I'm the same too. Hope it gets better for us soon

hi didn't come in the past two days cos busy with kiddos.

My MS confirm set in. Always bloated and uncomfy. Vomited a couple of times as well. felt so good after vomiting.

Jean - as long as there is no complication with pregnancy there is no need to avoid sex. unless got spotting, bleeding or cramping then better to avoid. oh. and those who r considered high risk pregnancy.

@uglydoll did Dr Lee do vaginal scan for you? Or only abdominal scan?

Finally my 1st appt tmr! Excited and nervous at the same time ha machiam like first time mummy

Congrats to chuckles & straw1!

@tinkle_stars I didn't know there's this option of buying your own diy Doppler! But I'd be very wary of buying such medical devices online, esp. when it's sending sound waves to the baby.

@straw1 I think it's normal. Some pple have it a little, some had it terrible, and some had it worst till cause dehydration. And Ms can come anytime... Every person is different.

For me, I'm having a little bit of this and that. But I'm glad to have the symptoms still, knowing baby is growing.... And I get tired easily... Go out a bit already feel sleepy and need my bed... Lol! Then tomorrow work Jia lat... How leh....!!!
Erlisa, i actually feel glad for this ms but the quessy feeling is the one cant be ignored. And the feeling keep on changing. One day feel tired another day feeling sick but nausea is clinging all the time.
Ya loh tomorrow also need to work some more....

I'm gg to be on mc tmr for my first appt hehe.

I'm not totally enjoying my weekends cos can't really rest and have to tc of my #1 esp if my mum went back to her place n I have to tc of her alone. I keep looking fwd to nap times but she just isn't cooperative most of e time.

I'm having minimal MS too. Duno if it's even considered as MS. Just feeling queasy n lots of gas n have tummy ache. No mood n energy to do anything. My fren was telling don't be happy too early cos MS will set in soon. Keeping fingers crossed will be as smooth as my #1 time.

I know this is still very early stage... But i Just found out that the gynae I've been seeing since #1 seems to no longer deliver at Parkway east. I really have to think whether I want to stick with her and go to the hospital she delivers to or change to another one now.... Bcoz no point also to wait for her to come back from her vacation when I'm in week 10 for my first appt if I'm not sticking with her....

I somehow wish I have ms instead of keep having breakouts. Recover already then another Breakout again, making my face full of scars

Weekends are too tiring for me cos of the elder child. 24hr stuck to me cos he rejects my hub.. slightly glad that I'm back to work today. At least i don't need carry a toddler and can have a proper lunch to myself.
I felt so guilty that yesterday i was feeling so sick and tired that i didn't cook lunch for #1, i just fed him bread. I hope he don't bao toh to my mum if not i sure got scolded. Haha

anyone breaking into rashes?
i having this horrible rashes on my hands...so itchy till the skin break and now super painful.

I am thinking might be 'burnt' by the ru yi oil...coz my #1 keep wanting to put it these few days...

@Ash mum i think #1 is feeling the heat of the competition that is why very sticky to you....

I have not been sleeping well these days. yesterday i cannot sleep well, can only fall asleep after 12ish then woke up at 4ish bcoz my cramping is bad enough to cause me to wake up. but cramping on and off only... it only happen when i sleep and no cramping when im awake...... does it happen to any of you? i got a bit freaked out that i keep on checking if got blood.... but so far none...... phew!

I don't even have enough rest, worse still my #1 fell sick last Friday , fever at 38.7 at 11pm, had to bring him to 24-hr family clinic at TMC.
No rest during the weekend because have to monitor his temp. He gets cranky and attention seeking, when he is sick.
Whole body feel lethargic back at work today. Monday blues.

Back