Pregnant according to clear blue

regeena83

Hi ladies,

I missed my period by 5 days and bought a clear blue pregnancy test kit. The result indicated that I'm pregnant by 1-2 weeks but I'm flying off for my honeymoon to Europe next Thursday. Is it safe and should I be consulting a gp or Gynae at this time to confirm my pregnancy?

I'm so new to this and bursting with excitement! Just hope that clearblue is right! How accurate are these tests?

Appreciate any reply to any of the questions. Thanks!

Clear blue is quite accurate in my personal experience.
I would like to advise you to go to your Gynae asap to confirm it. Please go before your trip and seek some advise especially regarding your trip plan with your little one inside you now :) Congrats and God bless. Believe me, it will be very exciting experience and everything will be alright.

Hi, thanks for the reply. It's quite upsetting as the clearblue pregnancy test states I'm 1-2 weeks pregnant. I also tested with the test stick and got 2 lines - 1 of them quite faint.

But this afternoon I experienced terrible cramps and realized my menses is here. :( still thought I was lucky to hit the jackpot so soon. Should I still see the doctor to confirm?

It could be you had a chemical pregnancy (a kind of miscarriage) or your "af" might be pregnancy spot/bleed.

Please see a gynae first thing in morning tomorrow. We can only share what we know/experienced. A visit to the doc will give you answers.

Back