Pre-natal masssage

Hi I'm 31 weeks pregnant and looking for pre-natal massage also... Anybody can recommend and good lady and affordable can do home service?

Just ended my pre-natal session with Mdm Maria. She's very knowledgable with 28 years of experience. Her pressure was not too strong and not too light, just nice. I had a horrible pain on the back but it feels so much better after the session. Going for my second session tomorrow morning at 730am as it is advisable to have the sessions early in the morning instead since the veins are soft and it's easier for the masseuse to "align it back". Let me know if you want her number. Will be more than happy to share. :)

Just ended my pre-natal session with Mdm Maria. She's very knowledgable with 28 years of experience. Her pressure was not too strong and not too light, just nice. I had a horrible pain on the back but it feels so much better after the session. Going for my second session tomorrow morning at 730am as it is advisable to have the sessions early in the morning instead since the veins are soft and it's easier for the masseuse to "align it back". Let me know if you want her number. Will be more than happy to share. :)

Hi I am interested as well. Please mail me her number. Thank you.

Mdm ida is good for pre-natal. I had a bad back and went to quite a few places for pre-natal but didn't help. She massage for me once and my back ok already. Not sure if its coincidence haha.

how much does a prenatal massage cost each session?? i thought we are not suppose to massage during pregnancy?

Please give me her number, my back and fingers are having numbness

Me and my gfs went to this lady Madam Tan (Chinese speaking lady) HP: 97322384 for our pre and post natal massage. She does quite a few different range of massage and tui na too. She has a shop in AMK and does house calls as well. Try to book in advance as she does lots of regular business only.

Back