(2015/07) Jul 2015 mummies

@mimi_june better avoid spicy food if ur tummy can't take it.
I'm 9 wks now. My Gynae didn't do hcg testing leh. When I was at KKH last week for brown discharge they also nv tell me why and do any tests.
Then what they tell u? Give med ? I also went there for bit of discharge n tested my blood n detail scan. Then gave me med. They asked me come bk in 2 weeks.

Then what they tell u? Give med ? I also went there for bit of discharge n tested my blood n detail scan. Then gave me med. They asked me come bk in 2 weeks.
Give duphaston lor. Couldn't tell me why got discharge, but cause I got 2 MC last year so told me to be careful.
My next appt 3rd dec . When's yours?

Give duphaston lor. Couldn't tell me why got discharge, but cause I got 2 MC last year so told me to be careful.
My next appt 3rd dec . When's yours?
Yes same med. My next app is also on 1st week of Dec. I don't remember the date. But I will not go bk there cos I don't have confirmed doc there. I will go dr chen clinic next week for scan. Should be 7 or 8 weeks for me next week

Yes I feel colder too. I feel like want to eat spicy foods nowadays. Is it safe to eat?but my stomach very hot after that n went toilet next morning. Haiz want to eat but scare stomach not gd.
Same mimi-june! I crave for spicy food and meat! If everything goes well, I'm guessing this one's a boy.. I had the same cravings when I was preggie with #1 and he turned out a boy.. The other thing was my nose became quite conspicuously larger! Arrggh..

Btw, I've been eating lots of spicy food to satisfy my craving. If not spicy, not shiok.. But in moderation yah.. And must see whether your tummy can take it a not..

Same mimi-june! I crave for spicy food and meat! If everything goes well, I'm guessing this one's a boy.. I had the same cravings when I was preggie with #1 and he turned out a boy.. The other thing was my nose became quite conspicuously larger! Arrggh..

Btw, I've been eating lots of spicy food to satisfy my craving. If not spicy, not shiok.. But in moderation yah.. And must see whether your tummy can take it a not..
Really boy?if boy, I will be super happy. And my face now has lots of pimples too. I don't know why n become dull n dark too.my hubby said why my face become dark haha.

Really boy?if boy, I will be super happy. And my face now has lots of pimples too. I don't know why n become dull n dark too.my hubby said why my face become dark haha.
Old wives tale says in general if crave for sweet things is girl, spicy things is boy.. So far for me and SIL quite true.. but then again, sample size only 2.. heh

My #1 is boy. Didn't crave for spicy stuff Leh. Everyday crave for coke. But bb only came out 2.8kg. Not very big.

Erm just to ask ... Anyone still into *ahem* with ur hubby?

Haha nope. I thinking I will wait until 1st trim finish then see how le. Now I no mood but just worry about baby scan n heartbeat. What about u?

My gynae told me to refrain from sex till 1st trim is over, maybe because I'm cramping so she jus want to play safe.
I also crave for spicy and savoury food w my #1 and its a boy. This time no preference yet..

Going to chong pang cos I stay at yishun. Booked app alr.on 27 I will see him. Don't worry too much but I know this worrying feeling. I trying to relax n weekends coming soon anyway. We should relax n think positive.

My gynae told me to refrain from sex till 1st trim is over, maybe because I'm cramping so she jus want to play safe.
I also crave for spicy and savoury food w my #1 and its a boy. This time no preference yet..

Hmm how to differentiate between cramping and whether the uterus just expanding?
Sometimes I dunno is it just aching or cramping

ok lah. then i guess i have to wait for that first appt at week 10 then.... I tot want to see gynae earlier so that can ask her to write me love letter to my company to give me light duties. my work damn shiong and stress lah. everyday come back sure migrane.

Btw, i started out feeling under the weather since Saturday. i tot flu is coming... so the last few days, been sleeping under thick blanket with socks ... like winter in the room. Now that some of you have mentioned, mabbe the coldness i have been feeling got something to do with this pregnancy. Now in office i feel dizzy liaos....

btw, i just bought myself Obimin supplements. My gynae prescribed me with this when I was pregnant with #1. So i wanna continue with this supplement until i go for first appt. So u gals can take this too, if u are not taking any folic acid for now.

Erlisa I feel damn cold too. My hubby say is so warm. Why I on such a temperature for aircon. I dun recall so weak b4 also. But think age catching up might be an issue lol

Hi erlisa if ur work too stress, u let ur boss know first. Too stress not good for baby too. Then ur mood swing will affect ur work le. For me, i m taking multi vitamins for quite a few months and now added on folic acid n dydrogesterone from clinic.

@mimi_june not too early meh to tell boss? i'm working in all male environment, concerned if tell too early also will be a problem....

@nicokin19 we don't turn on aircon when we sleep. only normal ceiling fan. That also I buay tahan. cover myself with thick blanket and wear sweater with hood. Jia lat! Mabbe age too... I old liaos.....

are the male colleagues those rough types? I read before 1 mum choose to annouce earlier because her male colleagues will like tap hard on the shoulder when call her etc...

@csy1 not rough types physically. but i have to become like school principal on the call and start becoming a 'bitch' when required with some level kind of harshness to deal with some of these 'difficult' people. not all the time. but sometimes. enough to give me more than necessary stress.

I been thinking if I need to tell. I just told this week. I have been doing 2 person job for 3 to 4 mths. The new person is finally coming in soon. Therefore, actually does not make any impact. But my colleague say if nv say people will treat me as super woman and expect the usual output which I am really not up to now with this condition.

Hmm, I was taking black mores preconception multivitamin so when I tested positive I just switch to black mores pregnancy multivitamin. Saw my Gynae last wk n he said gd supplement to continue. So I just continue Loh. It has folic inside too.

I'm taking folic.. obimin and my gynae prescribed calcium too.

Btw..cannot rem which mummy also recommended sea band.. but I'm using it today so far so good!!

Same.. I've started on folic which is really essential, though it's kinda late now.. If you girls are not currently taking, please do consider.. Cos I read that it's really important to minimize some thing to do with a very important 'tube' (sorry cant remember the science) of the baby.

I'm also taking muti vits on my own though gynae will typically start off in 2nd trimester, along with fish oil.

I'm taking rainbow lights prenatal vits w folic acid. So far so good. I usually continue the vits till i stopped my breastfeeding. Once the MS get better I'll add on dha and calcium.

I just went to see my gyne ... he say the size doesn't look like week 7 ... ask mi to go back nx week to see if it have grown .. so worried now

Thanks for your kind words of encouragement, ladies.. I really do feel a lot more positive with you 'comrades-in-arms'! :)

I know this sounds really strange but is feeling colder than I usually do a sign of MS? Anyone feeling the same? I don't usually wear cardis even in the office but now I have to wear jackets to sleep and I'm shivering in the office even with cardis! I remembered having this same feeling when I was last pregnant wtih the one I lost..
Appleseed, I'm also having chills when I had #1 n now for #2 too.

Me.. I won't go for Oscar. . In fact I hv nv gone for Oscar test.. cos be it down syndrome or not we won't abort child. . So no point. . And. . It is not that accurate

I just went to see my gyne ... he say the size doesn't look like week 7 ... ask mi to go back nx week to see if it have grown .. so worried now
Is that ur first visit? Don't keep ur self worried and unnecessary stress. Stay positive!!

@uglydoll probably what the gynae meant is, based on normal chart alone, you are X weeks. But probably you ovulate later than usual that month, and based on the size, you are X-1 weeks.... Dont worry ok...... Just pray for a healthy pregnancy to you.. And all of us too!!

Uglydoll dun worry so much. Probably as erlisa says. He meant bb is smaller than 7 weeks. I have friend who ovulate later and gynae also say that . If u are worried, just give clinic another call.
Elisa, now u can b assure you are preg. Those lousy kit really will scare pple out.
Today is weekend, why are we waking up at such hours. Zzzzz

Congrats erlisa!!

Uglydoll, don't think so much, counting no of weeks by lmp is not accurate, just a guide. Just relax and wait to see your baby again next week. Which day are you seeing your gynae? It's Dr Kenneth Lee right?

Nicokin19, ha my little girl is up so that means we have to be up too, no choice

Thanks all!
But during the scan i also didnt see the heart blinking too ... it suppose to blink right?

@yallo yay gonna see him again on thurs before he goes on holiday

Just tested positive yesterday, is my first preg ! according to baby centre, bb is 5 weeks old, thinking to see gynae next week, hope is not too late

@nicokin19 yeah!! may God bless all our babies.... Btw I still test on the cheapo ones... Faint, but darker than yesterday.... And yes, I'm up so early today because I feel nausea since last night and couldn't eat well either....

Me.. I won't go for Oscar. . In fact I hv nv gone for Oscar test.. cos be it down syndrome or not we won't abort child. . So no point. . And. . It is not that accurate
Noknok, I'm thinking if I should go. For #1 I didn't know much abt oscar test n Gynae arrange so I went. After result is out Gynae is saying even if low chance it doesn't mean no chance to have DS n vice versa. So don't really make sense also. We will nv know until baby is out right.

@erlisa Thanks!! I booked a trip to bkk during my week 11, do you all think it is safe to go?
Congrats janizehl!
Next wk if u r 6 wks is not late at all. Might be consider early too. Some ppl won't get to see heartbeat yet.
For this pregnancy I choose to go later at wk 8 esp I tink I ovulated late since it took 12 days after I miss my menses to get a positive result.

Regarding ur trip I tink it's best for ur gyane to advise cos have to depend on u n ur baby condition.

Wat type of vitamin can we tk? Or actually is safe? Maybe I should start drinking the mummy milk, I am like still eating junk food most of time

I took obiminin multivitamin for pregnant or lactating women , easily gotten from Watson or guardian. I don't take the mummy milk, personally I don't like the taste.

Other than vitamin, I still eat normally as per usual.

Hi!
Also tested positive with Clearblue digital. Lol!
Calculated Edd as Jul 26,2015.
Am shopping for gone now. I want a doc that is receptive of my birth plan and will allow me to wait for baby to come out on its own even if pass duedate.
Looking to deliver in Mt A.
If u have any recommendations pls suggest. Thank u.

Hi all, I don't wan to scare u guys but I just bk from gynae n said my uterus is empty and asked me to wash it soon. Now I bleeding n miscarriage I guess. Anyone experience miscarriage before? Can suggest me what to be careful? I m very sad ...

Back