IVF/ICSI Support Group

Nothing at all!!! Lol... don't know if its a good sign. How about you?
Do you plan to test yourself before going for the beta test? When is your beta test?
My beta is 4 dec. Yesterday I sat on The chair n the nerve on my butt juz twitched n hubby complain that I grind teeth when sleep. Think nervous. I dun think I want to test unless I'm spotting.

My beta is 4 dec. Yesterday I sat on The chair n the nerve on my butt juz twitched n hubby complain that I grind teeth when sleep. Think nervous. I dun think I want to test unless I'm spotting.
My beta Is 3 dec. I think maybe you are too stressed without knowing it yourself. Try to relax and think happy things.

Vann,

Boo.. I don't see my nick being mentioned in ur list of 2012 ivf mummies list.. Hahahah.. I vaguely rem urs.. My girl (fr FET) is turning 3 in apr next year..

Is ur current BFP FET fr those frozen embbies in 2011?

I hope I can have same luck as u, as I m collecting my last 2 embbies fr that batch soon.,

Million congrats on ur success & a smooth 9months ahead..

Wohooo!! Jiayou Queenie!!

hopeful13, have consulted both my gynae from private n SGH, both against me taking DHEA as its more for IVF patients (which has male hormones content)
currently on metformin 1000mg
Hi simmama, I am doing ivf and cause I have so few eggs despite on high dosage of stim. She suspected that I may have lower egg reserve as she did ultrasound for me and said my ovary slightly smaller than normal although blood test show otherwise. Both dr Sadhana and dr tan HH ask me to try if I am ok but it's no guarantee one.

Hi simmama, I am doing ivf and cause I have so few eggs despite on high dosage of stim. She suspected that I may have lower egg reserve as she did ultrasound for me and said my ovary slightly smaller than normal although blood test show otherwise. Both dr Sadhana and dr tan HH ask me to try if I am ok but it's no guarantee one.
when are you starting your IVF journey?

I am seeing doctor on 3rd Dec 2.40pm at clinic D. Hopefully doctor will have miracles. .. The doctor said the embryo is low grade so cannot transfer and I was thinking why low grade. Doctor nv explain as he say my doctor will explain. Till now I am super paranoid

Sometimes very hard to pinpoint what is the reason why the embryo is low grade. Maybe take this time to tiao your body and come back stronger for next round.

I haven't start my IVF journey but I'm already very cautious of what I eat every day. I have been drinking ginger tea and eat 3-4 servings of fruits every day. Very kia-si

Went for scan this morning and got a satisfactory lining measurement. Scheduled ET for next Thursday. Nurse ask me to be on standby on tues and wed too, just in case ET needs to be earlier. This is going to make me so anxious. Got to make sure I hear my phone.

Anyone done ET and husband is not with you? My husband and I have had a bad year of illnesses and injuries and he has utilised all his leave and mc. He may not be able to accompany me for ET.

[QUOTE="connie_hopeful, post: 7616034, member: 162Good luck anamika! I always have e thought tt blasto yields higher chance. May yr babies stick tight to u :)
Did u open e Frozen sperms to use?

thank u connie. Fresh sample was enough dear.
my husband took migrateq10 and suppliments acemax(from kkh) for 2 months before starting cycle. If u wish u can try for ur husband. dont worry connie I wish things must happen to u soonnnnn[/QUOTE]
Anamika,he is already on mutlivits. Seems tcm no help also. Now i can only prayed hard on he having a few strong soldiers for us to cross over to parenthood :)

Look at your smiley face we know you are not worried. You are more happier than worried. It's the quality that matters. Jiayou!

So usually the first visit, what do we do in the hospital? Is it a questionnaires session for the gynae and the mum-to-be?

Pretty much so. Gynae will assess your medical condition and prescribe the tests that he/she wants you to take, then you go back to see him/her again for him/her to explain the results, and if you get the green light for IVF, the gynae will book a slot for a particular month for you. Usually you don't jump to IVF straight away. Remember patience is key. :)

Pretty much so. Gynae will assess your medical condition and prescribe the tests that he/she wants you to take, then you go back to see him/her again for him/her to explain the results, and if you get the green light for IVF, the gynae will book a slot for a particular month for you. Usually you don't jump to IVF straight away. Remember patience is key. :)
it took me 1 and a half yr of consultation before i start ivf

Went for scan this morning and got a satisfactory lining measurement. Scheduled ET for next Thursday. Nurse ask me to be on standby on tues and wed too, just in case ET needs to be earlier. This is going to make me so anxious. Got to make sure I hear my phone.

Anyone done ET and husband is not with you? My husband and I have had a bad year of illnesses and injuries and he has utilised all his leave and mc. He may not be able to accompany me for ET.
I hv done all my transfer without hubby along due to his travels. as long as you hv his moral support, his physical presence is just spectator and cheerleader. You can WA him while you wait and once they prep you for transfer, i usually chit chat with the nurses or say a quiet pray.

Save his leave for heart beat scan!! :)

Thanks Archie. If not IVF, what will the doctor propose?

it took me 1 and a half yr of consultation before i start ivf

So long???? *facepalm*

Just received call from kkh. They informed that there is something to freeze,but very little. Need to go n freeze again :) dunno to be worried or to be happy as at least there is something to freeze :)

Connie good to hear that. But before the next appointment ask ur husband to relax and stress free. Plan for small outings and keep relaxed. No need to worry. We need only few strong ones

Connie good to hear that. But before the next appointment ask ur husband to relax and stress free. Plan for small outings and keep relaxed. No need to worry. We need only few strong ones
Thanks anamika. E kkivf actualli inform his is swimming very slowly n extremly little. Its like our previous sa results. So tsb herbs didnt help him. We oso tried tan kian sing before. So i just have to cross my fingers n try luck using art. Little is perhaps better than zero..

I hv done all my transfer without hubby along due to his travels. as long as you hv his moral support, his physical presence is just spectator and cheerleader. You can WA him while you wait and once they prep you for transfer, i usually chit chat with the nurses or say a quiet pray.

Save his leave for heart beat scan!! :)

Thanks ron! I feel better knowing that I am not alone in this situation...

i am thinking whether i can drive myself home after ET...shouldn't affect right?

Hi sisters, what's e waiting time to do fresh at kkivfc? Once referred to ivf, gotta wait 2 weeks for them to call ya? Then what about briefing? How long after briefing then can start actual procedure? I was reading some backlog posts n saw a sister mentioned that her fresh can only start in Feb n now is only Nov!? Omg, i was still thinking I can finally do our first fresh in January. Next appt in early Dec n prob on this day then doc officially refer to kkivfc.

Hello, kkivf is closed in dec but they reopen on 27 dec (that is if your menses came at that time?).
I was told jan they are full can't take any more appts. For now is only February.
But you must first do the pre check tests, blood test and briefing before you can call them for appt when your menses comes.

Hello, kkivf is closed in dec but they reopen on 27 dec (that is if your menses came at that time?).
I was told jan they are full can't take any more appts. For now is only February.
But you must first do the pre check tests, blood test and briefing before you can call them for appt when your menses comes.
Feb is as in yr injection starts or er n et?

Thanks Archie. If not IVF, what will the doctor propose?

So long???? *facepalm*

The doctor probably needs to ask about your medical history and do tests on you to assess your current medical condition. IVF is usually a last resort as it is so invasive, so other treatments like clomid or other oral drugs, ovulation induction, or SO-IUI may be attempted first.

Need some advice here. Just done with Tcm tsb. She says i am ready for ttc.

1. If you all were me, will you pay $ to go private 2nd time with thomson sf loh with a slot available in nov(1st time already paid $9k cash in another private).just call whem menses come.proc is dec. Kkivf close
Or
2. Wait for kkh icsi on jan/feb with subsidised rate as its just a matter of trying luck with dh situtation. As his soldiers may not be able to fertilise my egg judging from results of 1st icsi fresh try.

Dh seems veri bz n tired with his work in month of dec. I also do not know in feb is his workload just as bad? I had a hysteroscopy polymetry done in oct 13, dunno do early will be better since lining is new?

delima..

Last edited:
Need some advice here. Just done with Tcm tsb. She says i am ready for ttc.

1. If you all were me, will you pay $ to go private 2nd time with thomson sf loh with a slot available in nov(1st time already paid $9k cash in another private).just call whem menses come.proc is dec
Or
2. Wait for kkh icsi on jan/feb with subsidised rate as its just a matter of trying luck with dh situtation. As his soldiers may not be able to fertilise my egg judging from results of 1st icsi fresh try.

Dh seems veri bz n tired with his work in month of dec. I also do not know in feb is his workload just as bad? I had a hysteroscopy polymetry done in oct 13, dunno do early will be better since lining is new?

delima..

If u have a hysteroscopy done it is better to do earlier cos u do not know few mths down the road will polyp come back again. Maybe discuss with DH before decide.

Thanks ron! I feel better knowing that I am not alone in this situation...

i am thinking whether i can drive myself home after ET...shouldn't affect right?

Driving home after ET is fine. Just drive carefully. Some cab driver speed and bumpy.

Back