(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

Rilakumar print pads! hahaa that's so cute!!! I think SG more ex... I think the 40cm one like only 8 pad. haha

She started contracts at 2pm+ then waited till her contractions was around 5-10mins then go hospital by then already 7cm. Straight away action liao.. no laughing gas or thigh injection. just basic painkiller jab when stitching the epi

Lol ... Good .. Save time save money on all those jab , no need to clear poo also ... Let the nurse and Gynae bo eng faster come and deliver ...

contraction start alone no use must dilute also ,..and all within the allowed epidural duration ... if quota for epidural finished and wear out ..but still not dilute...wah i cannot imagine liao :X
Like me lol !!! Haha waste my epidural.... curse n swear at the doc haha

Get laurier better ? Coz got higher side gathers.

Plus sofy cant tear off completely .. will stick to panties.

And do note sofy 40cm got 2 type... dun dun get the dry net one.... painful for stitches n its itchy

Issit! Laurier got offer at NTUC! haha I only use laurier panty liner, been using Sofy for quite sometime.
I cannot use those thin kind coz will leak, so Sofy is better for me.
Ya Sofy super strong sticker, sometimes cannot tear all off but I getting disposable panties.. haha so nvr mind.

err have u all used such long oen before else how u know u will be comfortable in it har
Alamak! I bought the 35cm ones instead coz didn't find the 42cm ones. I hope they'll still work.

Actually, 35 cm is really very long le... I tried b4, if u wear low back panties, it already touch the line.. hahaha imagine 42! haha I will get 35cm

Lol ... Good .. Save time save money on all those jab , no need to clear poo also ... Let the nurse and Gynae bo eng faster come and deliver ...
ya lor, so her delivery cost very minimal. everything also don't have! haha like just the basic delivery package.
Nurse still ask her wanna clear poo anot, she say she already did. hahaa

I worried wor, doc ask me go induce.....
My friend induce was ok, once doc insert the pill she begin her contraction but she took epidural
Oh I dun want epidural .. Dun want to waste the money and suffer after labour ... Lolz...

First birth : scream snd scold Hb , tell him no more bb ... In the end still conceive with #2 lol

Haha ... I hate too much medication things inside my body ... Maybe last few years been taking long term medication and dun like the side effects ...

err have u all used such long oen before else how u know u will be comfortable in it har
I use 42cm only on 1st day of menses or during first few days of confinement. . For more protection.

Will feel uncomfortable coz very long the whole butt cant breathe. But better be safe than stain ma...

Plus i have big butt.... so 42cm juz nice cover till end butt line

Either i will ise 42cm or will use 35cm then add tissue

contraction start alone no use must dilute also ,..and all within the allowed epidural duration ... if quota for epidural finished and wear out ..but still not dilute...wah i cannot imagine liao :X
Yes .. That's why I say I prefer to dilate more first then admit into hospital .. But all these cannot be control ... At least no need to wait and contraction for soooo long ...

Issit! Laurier got offer at NTUC! haha I only use laurier panty liner, been using Sofy for quite sometime.
I cannot use those thin kind coz will leak, so Sofy is better for me.
Ya Sofy super strong sticker, sometimes cannot tear all off but I getting disposable panties.. haha so nvr mind.

Actually, 35 cm is really very long le... I tried b4, if u wear low back panties, it already touch the line.. hahaha imagine 42! haha I will get 35cm

ya lor, so her delivery cost very minimal. everything also don't have! haha like just the basic delivery package.
Nurse still ask her wanna clear poo anot, she say she already did. hahaa

http://www.fairprice.com.sg/webapp/...=13508&parent_category_rn=13558&storeId=10001

I like this one. Coz sometimes my flow 1 shot come out alot so side will kenna. This will prevent side flow.

Have 35cm... last time have 30cm for this also but too bad they discontinued it :(

Yes 35cm juz nice for low back panties... anything more will exceed n pop out of the panties

Get laurier better ? Coz got higher side gathers.

Plus sofy cant tear off completely .. will stick to panties.

And do note sofy 40cm got 2 type... dun dun get the dry net one.... painful for stitches n its itchy

I think last time I hate whisper and sofy, I think I used Laurier only .. Feel it's softer ...

I will use few types .. The long one for night ... Sure leak behind ... Bedsheet always kanna ... Maybe am noob cos seldom come and seldom use pad ... But one thing for sure ... Will use with wing ..

That's why now I bought the panty with waterproof at the back , so that will not leak behind ..

I use 42cm only on 1st day of menses or during first few days of confinement. . For more protection.

Will feel uncomfortable coz very long the whole butt cant breathe. But better be safe than stain ma...

Plus i have big butt.... so 42cm juz nice cover till end butt line

Either i will ise 42cm or will use 35cm then add tissue
rashes is my worry ...not stain lolz

I think last time I hate whisper and sofy, I think I used Laurier only .. Feel it's softer ...

I will use few types .. The long one for night ... Sure leak behind ... Bedsheet always kanna ... Maybe am noob cos seldom come and seldom use pad ... But one thing for sure ... Will use with wing ..

That's why now I bought the panty with waterproof at the back , so that will not leak behind ..
put the waterproof sheet where u sleep lah

the thought of prolong " menses" already make me sianz half way haiz... and there is no such thing as maternity tampon haiz

She should do IVF/ICSI instead of myths. Many ladies with 1 viable tube go for IVF. SO-IUI will not work as well coz only 1 tube working. If sperm quality is a factor, ICSI is the way to go as they can surgically extract the sperm and use the good-looking sperm to fertilize the eggs. IVF/ICSI is not guaranteed 100% success especially on first try so perseverance and patience are needed.

Continue to use TCM to tiao the body at the same time that she does IVF/ICSI. I'd rather rely on medical science and TCM than myths.

Agree my friend also one tube and did ICSI with success. Higher chance as they insert the sperm into the egg instead of natural selection.

http://www.fairprice.com.sg/webapp/...=13508&parent_category_rn=13558&storeId=10001

I like this one. Coz sometimes my flow 1 shot come out alot so side will kenna. This will prevent side flow.

Have 35cm... last time have 30cm for this also but too bad they discontinued it :(

Yes 35cm juz nice for low back panties... anything more will exceed n pop out of the panties

This is what I am using before I got pregnant. I think I use the 30cm one. My normal flow is not tt much just I got blood clot (sorry TMI) haha so can't wear slim version.

Oh I dun want epidural .. Dun want to waste the money and suffer after labour ... Lolz...

First birth : scream snd scold Hb , tell him no more bb ... In the end still conceive with #2 lol

Haha ... I hate too much medication things inside my body ... Maybe last few years been taking long term medication and dun like the side effects ...

I was hoping to go without epidural too.. .hopefully body will dilate accordingly. Can't wait to scold my hub on tt day.. but then again, maybe no energy to scold.hahaa

rashes is my worry ...not stain lolz

put the waterproof sheet where u sleep lah

the thought of prolong " menses" already make me sianz half way haiz... and there is no such thing as maternity tampon haiz
My 2nd one I used the waterproof one Lo ... A bit unglam on the bed ... Then if stained very ugly lol ...

At times the sheet will be out of position ... Then now have 2 elder girls who will ask thousand of why ?

SOFY got 40+ cm one and got big fat wings at the end, they call it butterfly! :rolleyes:
1_Guard_carousel.jpg
I bought this at NTUC too... Swanston at Chinatown also can find. slightly cheaper at $3.50.... I bought like an assortment of 35-42cm ones total abt 50 pcs,.. Is this enough?

My 2nd one I used the waterproof one Lo ... A bit unglam on the bed ... Then if stained very ugly lol ...
At times the sheet will be out of position ... Then now have 2 elder girls who will ask thousand of why ?

You can tell them, they will have their chance too. hahaha I brought those absorbent pads

If you don't like the rough re growth then trim lor... My hubby sometimes will use scissors to trim instead of shave...

I see, shall ask my hub tonight. hahaha

Wahaha I scold him non stop ... He can see the monitor and tell me contraction coming ... I will scream at him to shut up !! Lol

Haha, he very focused. hahah my sis hub say, its a very unique experience and men wun know how to react. quite surprise by his speech coz he quite eh zai zai kind. I can imagine my hub froze in action, he abit slow slow kind. hahhaa I worried that in pain I still gotta handle the admit process.

My colleague say its a very blood experience, he smell blood at the delivery ward, smell blood when he went home.. So bloody.h haha

Shave already will grow rough rough anot? I nvr shave any hair b4. .even armpit also pluck. haha
Dunno can use the epilator shaver anot..
Haha last time I free will slowly pluck .. Then get lazy .. Just shave then go to ipl ..

Once I started shaving , I will not let it grow Liao .. So coarse or not I dunno .. Anyway I thought should be coarse one ?

That's a period of time I used epilator .. Faster lol .. Be ready to scream lol

11.30 TO 6pm right? I think can settle this la.... sit until rot leh :D hahaha onzz?? reserve via website i heard have 15% discount?
From 1 December 2014 onwards,
$48++ (adult), $25++ (child)

@amberosw @Archie7 @cuteowl

I'm okay with Shangri La since they said they have free wifi. Mandarin Oriental is $42++ but the wifi is $15 per hour, even more atas than Regent, lol. @ecym, maybe wait for the others to confirm then you can make the reservation?

Haha last time I free will slowly pluck .. Then get lazy .. Just shave then go to ipl ..

Once I started shaving , I will not let it grow Liao .. So coarse or not I dunno .. Anyway I thought should be coarse one ?

That's a period of time I used epilator .. Faster lol .. Be ready to scream lol

I love to pluck my armpit hair. therapeutic hahaa

Epilator cannot use for shaving down there actually... but mine got the shaver attachment. haha so was thinking to use that attachment.
Cannot epi like tt la! very very pain lei!

I love to pluck my armpit hair. therapeutic hahaa

Epilator cannot use for shaving down there actually... but mine got the shaver attachment. haha so was thinking to use that attachment.
Cannot epi like tt la! very very pain lei!
Wahaha ... I did it .. Pluck until head so tiring .. So just take the epilator and do lol .. After that decide to use all ipl Liao .. Angry .. Lol

Armpit I also use ipl ... Cannot tahan my hair , regrow super fast ...

I'm okay with Shangri La since they said they have free wifi. Mandarin Oriental is $42++ but the wifi is $15 per hour, even more atas than Regent, lol. @ecym, maybe wait for the others to confirm then you can make the reservation?

Do we need to post in FB and see who wants to join us?

[ I am going to book on 27 Nov] kekeke

High Tea at Shangri La (The Rose Veranda)
Cost -$48++ (adult), $25++ (child)
5th Dec 2014, Friday
Time 1pm till 5pm

Confirmed Attendees
1. Eliss (ecym)
2. @Archie7

5th Dec 2014, Friday
Time 1pm till 5pm

Confirmed Attendees
1. Eliss (ecym)
2. @Archie7

I think @momobb is joining too. Right, @momobb? What about @cuteowl?

I feel a bit paiseh to post on FB until after the 3 Dec high tea. But if you feel okay to post, please go ahead.

My below soooooo sore I need to walk and hold the wall as support !!!!

I only can't sleep the 3rd time i went to pee ... After that watch my online show ... Till I came in .. Drank one glass of milk and went back to sleep till now ..

My Hb surprise to see me awake and ask me go back sleep , while he prepares and goes jogging , now he's swimming with the gals .. Lol

I bought in ntuc ... But will open up and check to make sure it's the right one lol .. Cos I scare take the wrong one ... Think I bought the other one in Watson or guardian ... Open and use straight away throw dustbin ... Want to vomit with the smell lol ... A bit exaggerated but I really did lol ..

I throw away immediately thinking Tmd why different ... Darker color ... Expired sibo... Angry lol

Whahahah ... Ya me too all the while using the the one I posted ... And I will buy a few ... For sure there will be one in my car and bag ... For emergency ... My girls love it too !!

If my Hb get me the wrong one think I will scream at him !!! :p

Btw , how much is the pad for night flow abt 40 cm long type ? I think I over one year no menses, dunno the price .. :D
Why below will sore ah???

5th Dec 2014, Friday
Time 1pm till 5pm

Confirmed Attendees
1. Eliss (ecym)
2. @Archie7

Ok count me too

Cost -$48++ (adult), $25++ (child) - Valet parking - $12 per day velet parking
5th Dec 2014, Friday
Time 1pm till 5pm

Confirmed Attendees - please feel free to add your own, i will based on the listing to make booking
1. Eliss (ecym) (1A)
2. @Archie7 (1A)
3. @amberosw (1A?)

Back