(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

1st of all...did your friend go through all the necessary MEDICAL Check 1st ... and did she see TCM to tiao her or hubby body ?
and like what others said ..did she try IUI/ IVF etc

for me i am the kind that will do all the scientific test ... if all failed then i will turn to myth hopping for co-incidence
Yah..in the end. just dont do anything. dont think abt it.. relax then sometimes baby just comes!!

not PR? Actually M'sia do IVF cheaper leh... but not sure of the success rates, JB has one famous clinic open by Sin IVF embryologist...a no of Sporean went there after they utilized the max CPF deduction!

ya i think she saving up also... need 10K i think

@xicloudix - dawn how old is your friend now?

30plus, almost 35 liao

@xicloudix which TCM your friend seeing? I know of one at AMK where all my colleagues went cause got MC previously or have some problems getting preg. Went there and successful got preg and delivered. I went twice though. Hate Tcm medicine so I gave up. It's at blk 456 AMK ave 10. Maybe they want to try?
noted thanks ! will ask her to try.

now she juz try a new TCM boil lots of herbs, end up period stop... give reason that her heartbeat is not regular, so need tiao longer

Yah..in the end. just dont do anything. dont think abt it.. relax then sometimes baby just comes!!
ya i think she saving up also... need 10K i think

30plus, almost 35 liao

noted thanks ! will ask her to try.

now she juz try a new TCM boil lots of herbs, end up period stop... give reason that her heartbeat is not regular, so need tiao longer

almost 35 niah..still young lah ...err is she seeing those qualified / certified TCM and not those jiang hu phycisian ? if any medicince given got effect must let the physician know leh ...

ya lor ask her relax dun stress herself ... some times she stress until her period missing

I understand that from her point of view, it's not easy to relax just coz people tell her to relax, lol. Coz I'm the kind who is easily stressed too, until AF kena delayed long long. The more people tell me to relax, the more I feel stressed… feel stressed trying to relax!

I feel the need to relax is more important if she has a major source of stress. Is she holding a stressful job or has a stressful lifestyle?

Relax - even undergoing IVF you must also relax!!! that's why i said before 心态 is important...but of cos...easier to say than done for most ppl!!!

I understand that from her point of view, it's not easy to relax just coz people tell her to relax, lol. Coz I'm the kind who is easily stressed too, until AF kena delayed long long. The more people tell me to relax, the more I feel stressed… feel stressed trying to relax!

I feel the need to relax is more important if she has a major source of stress. Is she holding a stressful job or has a stressful lifestyle?
Relax - even undergoing IVF you must also relax!!! that's why i said before 心态 is important...but of cos...easier to say than done for most ppl!!!

you know what is the best way to relax.. that is to give up lolz .. then you wont have this stressful thought and miracle might just happen ;)
speaking from experience :p:D;)

maybe indonesian provision shops at city plaza. theres 1 at parkway parade too.
Joo Chiat complex got those Malay beauty shop too... Maybe have .

But is it really good? I nv try b4... Works like ru Yi you?

@PTB7674 nv try on myself... Since young I only know of the lighter version, it's only when the bottle run out n I got hub to buy then I knw abt the hk version. (See, man always come bk with diff thing! Weird eh?) So bobianz got to finish that 'smelly' bottle

almost 35 niah..still young lah ...err is she seeing those qualified / certified TCM and not those jiang hu phycisian ? if any medicince given got effect must let the physician know leh ...
Period stopp? That's worse. I know of this acquaintance try 10 years. Stress for 10 years. Then when she gave up, she got pregnant. So I think really need to relax

ya period stop guess she is too stress

and ppl around her all pregnant one after another, so she kan cheong ... plus kenna etopic pregnancy 1 yr plus ago,.. so even more anxious

yes qualified TCM, but end up now her period stop ... TCM say coz she has irregular heartbeat (faster than usual) so ask her take more time to tiao... but then she anxious lah.. if its me, i also will be anxious ...

she is on very strict diet now, healthy and no cooling stuff ... this cannot eat, that cannot eat.. i see liao also can feel her xin ku

@PTB7674 nv try on myself... Since young I only know of the lighter version, it's only when the bottle run out n I got hub to buy then I knw abt the hk version. (See, man always come bk with diff thing! Weird eh?) So bobianz got to finish that 'smelly' bottle

hearsay it work like ru yi that is why i ask my indo colleague to get a bottle lolz but she also dunno what brand so just get one with a baby face on it lolz

lolz agreed..man always buy diff things lolz ...

and ppl around her all pregnant one after another, so she kan cheong ... plus kenna etopic pregnancy 1 yr plus ago,.. so even more anxious

yes qualified TCM, but end up now her period stop ... TCM say coz she has irregular heartbeat (faster than usual) so ask her take more time to tiao... but then she anxious lah.. if its me, i also will be anxious ...

she is on very strict diet now, healthy and no cooling stuff ... this cannot eat, that cannot eat.. i see liao also can feel her xin ku

i on the other hand ... TCM say my heartbeat slower than usual lolz but i personally dun feel any diff lolz
she shouldnt be affected by others ... she will get really stress cos she will compare why others can and i cant ... and will get into depression one leh ...
tell her relax just enjoy the baby dance lah :p

I like minyak telon better than ruyi oil...

Ruyi oil will stain clothes la...but minyak telon can be quite oily...so use a bit nia

Me too..plus whole night I think baby keep shoving her butt on the left side of my tummy..got one big lump there whole night..super uncomfy.

My below soooooo sore I need to walk and hold the wall as support !!!!

yesterday night i also .,..every 2 hrs wake up go pee pee but lucky still can go back sleep :p
I only can't sleep the 3rd time i went to pee ... After that watch my online show ... Till I came in .. Drank one glass of milk and went back to sleep till now ..

My Hb surprise to see me awake and ask me go back sleep , while he prepares and goes jogging , now he's swimming with the gals .. Lol

This one is darker than those in shop lighter colour...where did u get this?
I bought in ntuc ... But will open up and check to make sure it's the right one lol .. Cos I scare take the wrong one ... Think I bought the other one in Watson or guardian ... Open and use straight away throw dustbin ... Want to vomit with the smell lol ... A bit exaggerated but I really did lol ..

Is it?! Hot or not I don't knw lah... Coz heard from previous CL. But I definitely don't like e smell of that :p

I throw away immediately thinking Tmd why different ... Darker color ... Expired sibo... Angry lol

Whahahah ... Ya me too all the while using the the one I posted ... And I will buy a few ... For sure there will be one in my car and bag ... For emergency ... My girls love it too !!

If my Hb get me the wrong one think I will scream at him !!! :p

Btw , how much is the pad for night flow abt 40 cm long type ? I think I over one year no menses, dunno the price .. :D

I suspect your friend has PCOS (like me) - irregular periods and irregular ovulation, hence her periods can even stop. So even if she relaxes completely, stop work to stay at home to shake leg, don't think about TTC at all, zero stress in life -- it still may not work for her coz the body is stubborn. I'm humbly speaking from personal experience. The "must try to relax" method did not work for me at all. I was nagged non-stop to relax and it was quite frustrating. So don't overdo it to her, yeah? Of course she should still relax sufficiently to get her periods back (otherwise no hope at all even with IVF) but telling her repeatedly to relax, she may see it as nagging which may stress her out more! Just my humble opinion...

The fact that she has had an ectopic pregnancy means she has no problems conceiving, just that the embryo implanted in the wrong place. TCM (professional TCM physician) can help to improve the condition of the womb to help with proper implantation (instead of the embryo implanting where it should not implant leading to ectopic). IVF will also help if the embryo is transferred properly to the uterus and does not travel to another place, but bear in mind a number of IVF patients still have ectopic, the risk is not eliminated.

If she or her husband is a Singapore PR, she can still enjoy partial subsidies from government on IVF in public hospitals. If not, I'm sure IVF in M'sia is a thriving business, but as what @PTB7674 said, must be prepared to travel often to M'sia coz IVF is time-consuming and may not work the first time.

Last edited:

must have healthy BMI too.
cannot be underweight or overweight

I suspect your friend has PCOS (like me) - irregular periods and irregular ovulation, hence her periods can even stop. So even if she relaxes completely, stop work to stay at home to shake leg, don't think about TTC at all, zero stress in life -- it still may not work for her coz the body is stubborn. I'm humbly speaking from personal experience. The "must try to relax" method did not work for me at all. I was nagged non-stop to relax and it was quite frustrating. So don't overdo it to her, yeah? Of course she should still relax sufficiently to get her periods back (otherwise no hope at all even with IVF) but telling her repeatedly to relax, she may see it as nagging which may stress her out more! Just my humble opinion...

The fact that she has had an ectopic pregnancy means she has no problems conceiving, just that the embryo implanted in the wrong place. TCM (professional TCM physician) can help to improve the condition of the womb to help with proper implantation (instead of the embryo implanting where it should not implant leading to ectopic). IVF will also help if the embryo is transferred properly to the uterus and does not travel to another place, but bear in mind a number of IVF patients still have ectopic, the risk is not eliminated.

If she or her husband is a Singapore PR, she can still enjoy partial subsidies from government on IVF in public hospitals. If not, I'm sure IVF in M'sia is a thriving business, but as what @PTB7674 said, must be prepared to travel often to M'sia coz IVF is time-consuming and may not work the first time.

ya hope her luck is coming soon ! IVF is her last resort, as doc also can't advise how many rounds she need.

It seems that the ttc ing lady first needs to jump start her system and finding oit why her period ceased ( stress ? hormonal inbalance? pituitary glad tumor?) assuming it's pcos or stress it can be done by taking a short course of oral contraceptives. Then it's for the her to decide with the gynae what's best. is it medication ?or ivf?

Oh really , to be able to conceive cannot be overweight / underweight ?

My gf been trying for years .. But I think she's overweight . She tried a lot of ways already .. I even asked her to go zsnn there to collect eggs to try ..

So she must have healthy diet first then can conceive ? And reduce her weight ?

Oral contraceptives dun always work for pcos. It will screw up bp at least it is in my case lor that is why I turned to TCM

My gf been trying for years .. But I think she's overweight . She tried a lot of ways already .. I even asked her to go zsnn there to collect eggs to try ..

She must find out what is wrong with her and hubby lah

Not that must be the right weight. But good to have the right weight -easier to conceive. I heard some pple conceive the moment they lose the extra weight.

and one thing hor.... baby making process cannot STRESS one leh ...must relax ..when stress body will release hormones that will affect the chance of getting pregnant

http://www.babycenter.com/404_can-stress-get-in-the-way-of-getting-pregnant_1336350.bc

Hi everyone! I really like all these sharing by you ladies! Just wanna put in my 2 cents.

Hubby and i thought we could get preggie right after our wedding but it turns out the first few mths of our marriage we were too stressed/worried fitting in with marriage life, in laws etc that i think we tried too hard. We even tried to do it after counting which day i would be fertile etc but it dint work. In the end i sort of stop checking for spots of my period and just accept thgs as it is. And the next month, it happened liao. Very surprised and happy.

So yes, stress will definitely be one of the deterring factors...

Maybe that is why she is holding u all ransom and demand transport fee etc
Beware she might come up with pattern when here cos she will continue compare with her CL friend ..
Hub said hopefully is easy to get along...lucky CL is only for one mth not maid need to worry come up w pattern anytime...

Nothing wrong ... Checked already .. Only seldom comes menses Lo ...
then = hormone imbalance aka PCOS lor :p
Now I very sian liao...my mum told me the CL said her friends all got include transport...
then you tell you mom ..all our CL never ask for transport lolz .. izzt because she regret on the price she charge knowning it is cny she could have charge even more ..but yet she make a mistake so now making all these demand hoping that you all will do away with her lolz

Hi everyone! I really like all these sharing by you ladies! Just wanna put in my 2 cents.

Hubby and i thought we could get preggie right after our wedding but it turns out the first few mths of our marriage we were too stressed/worried fitting in with marriage life, in laws etc that i think we tried too hard. We even tried to do it after counting which day i would be fertile etc but it dint work. In the end i sort of stop checking for spots of my period and just accept thgs as it is. And the next month, it happened liao. Very surprised and happy.

So yes, stress will definitely be one of the deterring factors...
that is why i said earlier that best way to not stress is give up lolz and miracle will happen lolz

something to share if you frequent Ion Orchard - http://ionorchard.com/en/ion-rewards

LOYALTY%201.jpg

the ion+ reward... not the ion privi
they trying to be like vivo izzt .. but again ion too atas ... lolz

I tried for 1 year! then I went to TCM at clementi... he prescribed me and my hubby pills to eat (without telling us whats the purpose of the pills).. after 3-4 visits, im preg... then I went back to thank him.. he said the pills he gave me is to help me to relax! lol
serious lolz so basically nothing wrong with both of you just too stress over the baby making process ...so he just give relaxants lolz

Me too ... Sky a bit dark now ... Maybe after eating my lunch try to sleep kekek ..

Are you working ?
Flexible working hrs.. now i m back at home lying on the bed. My eyelid too heavy... i cant tahan liao.

Especially thesefew days wake up at 5am n by the time go back sleep its almost morning

not all shops are atas... They have DAiso wat...The basement levels shops are more wallet friendly...
when i go there i started off from basement as i progresss wah more and more atas ..there after i din go liao ..no incentive to go there just to show basement lolz which other shopping mall also have those shop lolz

Flexible working hrs.. now i m back at home lying on the bed. My eyelid too heavy... i cant tahan liao.

Especially thesefew days wake up at 5am n by the time go back sleep its almost morning
envy the flexi hrs ...

Faster go rest ... I just finished my lunch ... Think going to rest half an hour first before going to sleep

Ive just booked a waxing appt at Honeypot. Excited and nervous to go since it is my first time doing waxing eversince I'm pregnant. Stopped going after knowing I'm pregnant.
All my ipl stopped !!!! Feel so hairy now ... Then been shaving .. Now tummy so big can't shave clean ... And I should be in labour real soon ... Sigh ...

Back