(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

Your CL super on leh, my CL never mention any of these, guess it is still a bit early. I might call her sometime in December to ask her what to prepare, cuz she say I can prepare beforehand, or she will just buy when she comes to Singapore.

My CL rate is $2,500, but depending on when I deliver, she will need to leave by 17/2. I told her that as long as she works at least 3 weeks before 17/2 I will give her the full $2,500, otherwise, it will be pro-rated. That's why I hope my bb come out one week early (my EDD is 23/1), so that I can get my $$ worth. :p
Mine asking for $2.5k initially den aft that says her friend also CL telling her that mine will touch on cny period so asking for 3k den i asked my mum faster give deposit else later on saying cny double liao...
But my CL will go back for 5days for cny den will leaving late to cover back that 5days...hopefully hub can learn basic confinement food thru CL b4 she go back for cny...big sweat cos hub dunno how to cook at all.........

Mine asking for $2.5k initially den aft that says her friend also CL telling her that mine will touch on cny period so asking for 3k den i asked my mum faster give deposit else later on saying cny double liao...
But my CL will go back for 5days for cny den will leaving late to cover back that 5days...hopefully hub can learn basic confinement food thru CL b4 she go back for cny...big sweat cos hub dunno how to cook at all.........
Maybe that is why she is holding u all ransom and demand transport fee etc
Beware she might come up with pattern when here cos she will continue compare with her CL friend ..

Morning ladies. Haven't been reading for 2 days and so many posts to catch up on! Been really busy with work lately cos some events coming up, been working too hard so not feeling well again. Today mc. If there are any more gatherings in dec let me know! 5 dec I can't cos 6 and 7 got big events.

Lolz ^5

If everyone become like her .. Think our employer will faint cos we will start to Bargain transportation cost on top of salary lolz

its the same like domestic helpers issue... they compared one another... subsequently extras become norm!

yesterday night i also .,..every 2 hrs wake up go pee pee but lucky still can go back sleep :p

i think due to baby position. coz i nv wake up to pee these few night, but then i will wake up at 5am andcan't get back to sleep... guess my baby still sleeping sideways... and hormones making me cant sleep

This one is darker than those in shop lighter colour...where did u get this?

this brand ru yi oil ntuc also have .. its the one in tv advertisement 吉祥牌 (黄祥牌)

Ru-Yi-You.jpg
Yu-Yee-Oil.jpg

Last few days i remember someone share abt some belief that if someone cannot get pregnant can go borrow sanitary pads from pregnant women etc...

any more myths to share ? my friend have been trying to get pregnant very long liao but no news :( seen alot doc also

Last few days i remember someone share abt some belief that if someone cannot get pregnant can go borrow sanitary pads from pregnant women etc...

any more myths to share ? my friend have been trying to get pregnant very long liao but no news :( seen alot doc also

Eat bb full month red egg. Pray to 注生娘娘.
Ask friend/relative who just give birth and cook mee suan n egg and sit on their bed and eat on the 16th day of their bb birth.

I was seeing a TCM, she ask me to "bu", lots of longan red date drink, no cold stuff, drink those herbal soup every week (this kind please consult sinseh before trying)

try very long, seen many doc --> tried IVF?
they suggested pray to ZSNN
I suggest both hubby and wife find time to do regular exercise/brisk walking/jogging together plus eat healthy stuff plus see tcm plus try ivf (try ivf again if failed before plus all the exercise + healthy eating)

1st of all...did your friend go through all the necessary MEDICAL Check 1st ... and did she see TCM to tiao her or hubby body ?
and like what others said ..did she try IUI/ IVF etc

for me i am the kind that will do all the scientific test ... if all failed then i will turn to myth hopping for co-incidence

try very long, seen many doc --> tried IVF?
they suggested pray to ZSNN
I suggest both hubby and wife find time to do regular exercise/brisk walking/jogging together plus eat healthy stuff plus see tcm plus try ivf (try ivf again if failed before plus all the exercise + healthy eating)

she tried the cheaper type IVF, i dun know what its called, but failed ...

yes they seeing TCM now, exercise and eat healthy stuff, but still no news .... haizz

Go zsnn temple and get 2 red eggs that others return during their bb full mth, eat 1 each. Read it in zsnn thread recently....

1st of all...did your friend go through all the necessary MEDICAL Check 1st ... and did she see TCM to tiao her or hubby body ?
and like what others said ..did she try IUI/ IVF etc

for me i am the kind that will do all the scientific test ... if all failed then i will turn to myth hopping for co-incidence

done liao.. she had 1 of her tube removed due to etopic pregnancy, so she left with 1 tube so chances lower
and her hubby sperm quality not good also, so chances even lower ...

TCM tiao her body very long liao still no news so she quite anxious, coz more than 30 yr old liao ...

thats why trying myth now ...

she tried the cheaper type IVF, i dun know what its called, but failed ...

yes they seeing TCM now, exercise and eat healthy stuff, but still no news .... haizz
IUI / SO - IUI lor ..

err ... TCM tiao body need a long period...it is not like western medicine take a few dose and get it done ..

i see TCM for a year before i give up and hit jackpot for #1 ..but i still believe the TCM did managed to tiao my body that is why i can hit jackpot naturally

done liao.. she had 1 of her tube removed due to etopic pregnancy, so she left with 1 tube so chances lower

TCM tiao her body very long liao still no news so she quite anxious, coz more than 30 yr old liao ...

Left with 1 tube + weak spermie - IVF will have better chance... dun waste time/money with IUI with weak spermie...success rate even lower

then did she see FS of her house ? some believe that FS can help leh ..

IUI / SO - IUI lor ..

err ... TCM tiao body need a long period...it is not like western medicine take a few dose and get it done ..

i see TCM for a year before i give up and hit jackpot for #1 ..but i still believe the TCM did managed to tiao my body that is why i can hit jackpot naturally
Left with 1 tube + weak spermie - IVF will have better chance... dun waste time/money with IUI with weak spermie...success rate even lower

ya advise her to tiao longer period first... coz being anxious also affect the rate, too stress...

IVF very expensive she can't afford, coz she is a malaysian...

ya advise her to tiao longer period first... coz being anxious also affect the rate, too stress...

not PR? Actually M'sia do IVF cheaper leh... but not sure of the success rates, JB has one famous clinic open by Sin IVF embryologist...a no of Sporean went there after they utilized the max CPF deduction!

@xicloudix which TCM your friend seeing? I know of one at AMK where all my colleagues went cause got MC previously or have some problems getting preg. Went there and successful got preg and delivered. I went twice though. Hate Tcm medicine so I gave up. It's at blk 456 AMK ave 10. Maybe they want to try?

She should do IVF/ICSI instead of myths. Many ladies with 1 viable tube go for IVF. SO-IUI will not work as well coz only 1 tube working. If sperm quality is a factor, ICSI is the way to go as they can surgically extract the sperm and use the good-looking sperm to fertilize the eggs. IVF/ICSI is not guaranteed 100% success especially on first try so perseverance and patience are needed.

Continue to use TCM to tiao the body at the same time that she does IVF/ICSI. I'd rather rely on medical science and TCM than myths.

Sorry sent in my earlier reply before I saw your update. Can go to Malaysia or Thailand for IVF. Could be cheaper?

Is it?! Hot or not I don't knw lah... Coz heard from previous CL. But I definitely don't like e smell of that :p
you din try on yourself before lolz ?

Sorry sent in my earlier reply before I saw your update. Can go to Malaysia or Thailand for IVF. Could be cheaper?
as malaysian i think she go back there better ... but she need to understand that IVF is a long process ... she need to be able to take it and ivf is also not guarantee might work also but at least she give it a shot ..rather than believing in myth alone ...

i think due to baby position. coz i nv wake up to pee these few night, but then i will wake up at 5am andcan't get back to sleep... guess my baby still sleeping sideways... and hormones making me cant sleep
I only wake up once or twice a night. Sometimes I only wake up at 6am to pee. Very thankful already.. sleep very well too!

Back