Dr Charles Lim Mt E

Hi.

i just started to see dr lim on last sat. want to know that anyone still seeing dr lim?

@angeleeyore - I am currently with Dr Charles till 13weeks before he refer me to another gynae. :) I was successful after 2 rounds of plan A. Don't stress yourself too much :) For my first round I was actually quite stressed and anxious abt getting pregnant, I actually had spotting after my menses. For the second round, alot of things happening with family member hospitalised and such, I didn't have much time to tink abt my ttc but just go along with the flow and suprisingly was successful.

Don't stress yourself and good luck!

@icyjol - congrats... so happy for u..
i on plan A now.. hope tat i can success in this cycle..
But sometimes is quite hard not to think n make myself stress.. but i will try to relax..

Hi angeleeyore - me too succeeded after 2 rounds of Plan A. Just trust Dr Charles Lim n never give up. Keep trying and it will happen in no time. My little one is already 7 weeks old now. Good luck and all the best to you !

Hi.

i just started to see dr lim on last sat. want to know that anyone still seeing dr lim?

@angeleeyore - I am currently with Dr Charles till 13weeks before he refer me to another gynae. :) I was successful after 2 rounds of plan A. Don't stress yourself too much :) For my first round I was actually quite stressed and anxious abt getting pregnant, I actually had spotting after my menses. For the second round, alot of things happening with family member hospitalised and such, I didn't have much time to tink abt my ttc but just go along with the flow and suprisingly was successful.

Don't stress yourself and good luck!
@icyjol - congrats... so happy for u..
i on plan A now.. hope tat i can success in this cycle..
But sometimes is quite hard not to think n make myself stress.. but i will try to relax..

Yup, dont stress yourself. Just take the medications and test for ovulation. Dr Charles said usually his patients most will succeed under Plan A or Plan B.. will not need to go to IVF.. so dont worry..

@ebiprawn - when do u go for check-ups? Mayb I will be able to see u there too!

Can i know wat medication did Dr Charles Lim give u all?
And any different in the first plan A & second plan A?

It depends on your body condition i guess? basic is folic acid, vit b12, metformin (2 times a day) and duinum. The second round was given additional fluimicil. If second round fail, he said will change duinum to femara. His medication is tailored to your body condition one.

You are so lucky icyjol.... I also with Dr Charles. Done 4 time of plan A. But no news so far... This month cant have any treatment cuase he found a cyst... Haiz... Another month lost.

Hi angiebee.. i just started to see dr charles only.. this is my first cycle..
U did plan A for 4 times u gt consider to go for plan B? I was thinking if fail this time i will move on to plan B..
Haha.. i think he really love to wear pink shirt.. lolx..

Is plan B painful ? Actually i am also thinking to progress to plan B ...but DH keep saying try plan A first... Haiz..any way this month is a rest month for me. Cause of the cyst.

I on plan A.. not sure plan B painful anot.. but i read the previous post like not really painful.. haha..
maybe after rest u may strike?

Ya, i tink luck also plays a part.

My fren visited tcm, I see the tcm always ask her drink longan red date tea and hot drinks to warm the uterus.. so i tot no harm trying.. and since i m also busy working, i just use those instant type from cold storage.. one taiwan brand of longan red date tea called dunno wat jujube something to drink. Mayb u all can try as well.

My fren got infertility problem.. she consulted Dr Jocelyn Wong from TMC and also the famous SF Loh, both asked her to do ivf as the only solution. She did one round of ivf at kkh but did not succeed. after tat she been resting n not tinking of conceiving but she went to see tcm to tiao her body. Less than half a yr she actually got pregnant naturally.. her kkh gynae was also shocked. So i tink luck really plays a part and most importantly dont be stress. Jiayou!!!

Think once i can start again i will go to plan B straight...dont want to try Plan A any more...cause i am getting old...very worry

hi ladies,

Today is my first visit with dr lim. and I would like to share my experience and bill for others who wants to try dr lim.

Total cost : 600 plus
Consultation fee: 200 (only myself, hubby didn't go)
Scan: 150
medicine:
folic /b12 : 12
cq10: 80
vit e: 39
duiuum : 10
d3- vit : 30
lab tests: 102

I don't really feel comfortable with the scan process.......

Good day:)

Sorry if i be off the topic in way but just want to share my friend story. She got married 2 years ago and the doctor confirmed to them that the husband has a very little chance to give baby coz he has fertility problem and it runs in there family coz his husbands brother also the same. So we can imagine how devastating it is for my friend.

Then another friend of them recommend something to drink which they just try though they dont believe in it within few months my friend got pregnant and she gave birth just this year to a healthy boy in which both of them also cannot believe so as their relatives:)

I on my side is currently 6 months pregnant and due in March 2015 been married for 5 years and no luck in having baby also so same thing we also got take the thing my friend took and within few months i also got pregnant unexpectedly:)

Good day:)

Sorry if i be off the topic in way but just want to share my friend story. She got married 2 years ago and the doctor confirmed to them that the husband has a very little chance to give baby coz he has fertility problem and it runs in there family coz his husbands brother also the same. So we can imagine how devastating it is for my friend.

Then another friend of them recommend something to drink which they just try though they dont believe in it within few months my friend got pregnant and she gave birth just this year to a healthy boy in which both of them also cannot believe so as their relatives:)

I on my side is currently 6 months pregnant and due in March 2015 been married for 5 years and no luck in having baby also so same thing we also got take the thing my friend took and within few months i also got pregnant unexpectedly:)
May i know what is the thing?

Hi joyce..

I got cramp feel like my menses coming.. no other symptom.. tmr will be my last day of 2ww..
U got no symptom at all? Some people have no symptom before they know they pregnant.. so don't give up hope.. u are on which day?

Hi joyce..

I got cramp feel like my menses coming.. no other symptom.. tmr will be my last day of 2ww..
U got no symptom at all? Some people have no symptom before they know they pregnant.. so don't give up hope.. u are on which day?

hi angeleeyore,
ya lor . no symptom at all. I think I am on DPO 8 ( day pass ovulation?)
I guess my menses will come on 17 Jan because dr lim gave me progesterone from 1st jan to 15 Jan.
Dr lim said he would give me Fermara next cycle, no more clomid.

Dpo 8 still early? Different people have different symptom.. maybe u are the one without symptom but strike?
Can i know progesterone is for what? Dr lim never give me..
I on fermara this cycle.. day 3 to 7.. i have to go for HSG after my menses come.. not sure pain anot..

hi angeleeyore,
ya lor . no symptom at all. I think I am on DPO 8 ( day pass ovulation?)
I guess my menses will come on 17 Jan because dr lim gave me progesterone from 1st jan to 15 Jan.
Dr lim said he would give me Fermara next cycle, no more clomid.

Issit Duphaston? He will usually give as "an tai yao" in case u r preggy during the 2ww to stable the baby & prevent miscarriage. Tat time i was on duphaston all the way till 12 weeks, 2 tabs a day.

Issit Duphaston? He will usually give as "an tai yao" in case u r preggy during the 2ww to stable the baby & prevent miscarriage. Tat time i was on duphaston all the way till 12 weeks, 2 tabs a day.
Why dr lim nv give me.. is it because he know i will not getting pregnant that why he dont want to give me.. so sad..

Why dr lim nv give me.. is it because he know i will not getting pregnant that why he dont want to give me.. so sad..

I'm not sure if the progesterone pill Dr Lim gives joyce is Duphaston.

@angeleeyore - Diff ppl body different ma.. mayb your body condition this time he sees is ok no need additional 'help' from medication? My first cycle tat time he also nv give me Duphaston. Mayb my condition he tinks not so ideal so give me to stable in case preggy.. n he said to stop the medicine once menses come. If not, cont till see him.

Dont tink so much.. his treatment for everyone is slightly different one.. Jus like some have Q10, I dont have.. But i was given fluimicil.. which i nv see anyone here having tat medicine also..

different ppl diff treatment. i got mild pcos , so i think that is the reason he gave me progesterone.
do you have pcos?

Progesterone is a hormone that stimulates and regulates important functions, playing a role in maintaining pregnancy - copy from internet......

hi icyjol,
i think the brand is Duphaston.
u on plan A or B ?

hi icyjol,
i think the brand is Duphaston.
u on plan A or B ?

Plan A, successful during 2nd round of plan A, which is also the time he gave me fluimicil medicine to take. He mentioned fluimicil is for some cervical mucus thingy coz he says mine is not ideal, too thick or something..

Plan A, successful during 2nd round of plan A, which is also the time he gave me fluimicil medicine to take. He mentioned fluimicil is for some cervical mucus thingy coz he says mine is not ideal, too thick or something..

hi icyjol,

So good!!! happy for you. i hope the rest of us also got the lucky. o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

hi icyjol,

So good!!! happy for you. i hope the rest of us also got the lucky. o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

Did u all do the injections yourself or go to clinic? Coz for me i went down to the clinic at 745am to take the jab and then go to work. I tink it helps for the clinic assts to do it becoz they r more experienced (although partly is also I dont dare to jab myself)

Dont worry, you all will get good news soon when the time is ripe! Dont overstress yourself :)

By the way just to share that time I drank those instant sachet red dates longan drink twice a week leh.. becoz i saw my colleague go c tcm always make tis drink.. to warm the uterus or sth.. then i tink no harm trying and I lazy so just buy those instant package add hot water. Mayb u want to try see if it helps? I read online cold uterus not favourable for embryo/fetus.

different ppl diff treatment. i got mild pcos , so i think that is the reason he gave me progesterone.
do you have pcos?

Progesterone is a hormone that stimulates and regulates important functions, playing a role in maintaining pregnancy - copy from internet......
Dr lim say i gt pco..
AF come already.. feel so sad.. =(

Did u all do the injections yourself or go to clinic? Coz for me i went down to the clinic at 745am to take the jab and then go to work. I tink it helps for the clinic assts to do it becoz they r more experienced (although partly is also I dont dare to jab myself)

Dont worry, you all will get good news soon when the time is ripe! Dont overstress yourself :)

By the way just to share that time I drank those instant sachet red dates longan drink twice a week leh.. becoz i saw my colleague go c tcm always make tis drink.. to warm the uterus or sth.. then i tink no harm trying and I lazy so just buy those instant package add hot water. Mayb u want to try see if it helps? I read online cold uterus not favourable for embryo/fetus.

dr lim gave me 3 jabs this cycle. Two were done in the clinic, one done by myself. My company is very far from the clinic, i have no choice but do it myself. i found it was pretty easy to do it myself. i also jab pregnyl 5000 myself.

i think i will drink more red dates longan water next cycle.

Back