(2014) ivf mummies support group

Wah snow, half price very good deal wor...

I saw a website selling $308, got someone selling prelove but she said unused at $250..

So I tot I rmb someone saying got discount somewhere in this thread.

u can buy I think we bought ard $200+ also if u want to let ur bb try u can buy lol

Only first night (1st pill) dh get to accompany me. The 2nd pill I was told to go other shared room so dh cannot accompany me. Nurse said tonite 3rd pill also dh cannot accompany me. Piangz if I know induction take so long I would have ask dr tan to cut me instead.....

Buddy, the review was good. When baby fall asleep if touch her, she will like shake a bit. But doc say is normal as she is still very young and maybe scare.
Doc said by this week we shall be giving 110ml and my baby finally gain weight after the hospital feeding training. By one month we shall give 120ml and 2 weeks increase 15ml that is for the coming month amount. I am thinking should I continue with my pd or go polyclinic next month for jab. She is good and I feel very comfortable for my baby to see her. I am wondering how is polyclinic like?
Ladies, my milk supply still 20ml only. Maybe I never pump regularly or my pump is not good hehe. Well today I never pump as no time. Think just pump when I got time. I don't want to stress myself with bf.
Are we too late to get cocoon now? Hmm. Yeah next week we are going to graduate from confinement. So fast coming to a month already. Time flies.
Btw message emma is call or by sms? Faithfully does her price include wrap?

Only first night (1st pill) dh get to accompany me. The 2nd pill I was told to go other shared room so dh cannot accompany me. Nurse said tonite 3rd pill also dh cannot accompany me. Piangz if I know induction take so long I would have ask dr tan to cut me instead.....

Haha slowly wait can be very long de I go through 27 hrs frm the start of induce

But my Twinnies are abit small size to begin with so maybe still worth to buy lol. They are probably the weight of a newborn singleton now. I don't know my bb weight after discharge from kkh think next jab at polyclinic will ask to check. I am giving my girls 80-90ml only now. Ooooo I think I am under feeding them. Any idea if we feed them little does that means they will feel hungry earlier? Like feed 80ml maybe 1 hr later hungry if feed 120ml they 2hrs later hungry. Actually how to gauge or calculate how much to give? By their weight or by month from birth? Means now 1 month soon is 110ml and after one month every two weeks increase 15ml. Then increase till which week? I got friend whose baby now 3months still eating 120ml.

Bud yr low bm is due to irregular pumping. But gd thing is u can actually don't feel engorge your breast. For me if I don't pump say no time also cannot cause I feel super painful.

Wah you need to use until 3rd pill???

Circle u bm is good! Day 15 combine 100ml gosh. My almost a month liao combine only 150-160 and I did 2-3hrly. I usually just pump straight 30mins.

Bud how is your review today? How much milk u giving your girl now? I think I giving too little.
My girl is now taking 70 to 80 ml FM. My BM cannot match her demand but I still insist on latching her and top up the balance.

is this the chinese herb that can b added 2baby's bath 2reduce jaundice? thanks!

Attachments

• 1416405692685.jpg
    1416405692685.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 273
Faithfullyours so long there is bm even if it's just a bit let bb have it better than nothing. Mine also must top with fm if not not enough. If I miss one pump that's it sure no more stock left for them. Now I intend to up their ml to 100 which means both total 200ml but I never seen 200 on my pump bottles one...Sian!

Kitkats how r u? Saw yr bb yet?
Hopefully tonight is a gd nite.

My girl is now taking 70 to 80 ml FM. My BM cannot match her demand but I still insist on latching her and top up the balance.

U muz keep on latch ur bb if can dun give fm if bo BIan then give lor I also half half since my boy is discharge frm hospital haha got bm better than nothing

Mummies just to share when ur bb hit 3rd mth n goin for his or her 5-in-1 injection do monitor if they have any rashes accur to it, If Minor n will disappear a few hours later than is ok if serious rashes like whole body have it please do bring ur lo to see the pd so that they can check what is ur lo allergic to. My boy after the jab yesterday today have rashes all over body. Tml bringing him to see pd

First night with bb at home. Super challenging ... trying to understand his temper his sleeping n drinking pattern ... right now 4hrs every feed n each feed goes to an hour or so

Ete, u no cl to help? For time being I just need to focused on pumping n resting, the Rest cl does for me.. so I will probably b panda after Cl leaves

I'm starting to think if latching is the right choice. He's with me since 10:15pm. Put him down n he cries to suck for milk. It's already 3+hrs. What should I do?

I'm starting to think if latching is the right choice. He's with me since 10:15pm. Put him down n he cries to suck for milk. It's already 3+hrs. What should I do?

Hmm is normal maybe growth spurt? If growth spurt is every HR. change their diaper? Check is it uncomfortable, cry doesn mean hungry can be other stuff

I usually latch for an hour or until baby falls asleep. You can latch and top up with FM. That's what I do.

You can also check if he really latches on well. If not his diaper might be soiled.

Yes checked his diapers and changed if soiled. Then he'd continue to cry for milk. N can feed for next hour

Yes checked his diapers and changed if soiled. Then he'd continue to cry for milk. N can feed for next hour
Did you bring him out these few days, e.g., to polyclinics for jaundice check? Maybe he's scared. My CL said sometimes when baby goes out or got stranger comes to the house, she's not used to it and may be frightened. Can let her eat some 惊风散。Sometimes got wind in the stomach, use 如意油 to sor sor the stomach. I see my CL does all these to my baby and my baby stops crying. You can see his poo if it's green colour. If it's green means he might be frightened. All these my CL told me.

So young can anyhow take all this meh we nv give our LO take all this wor. I got my dad to help take a guan yin amulet for my boy n we even bought the promenegrate leaf at home

Ete, first few days will be super challenging until you know their real pattern. But pattern will change also like ours now so cranky.
Buddy, next week is till 110ml and the week after 120ml. The follow by 2 weeks increase 15ml. That's for the milk schedule until next month. My baby still very small. Initially not enough milk so many weeks only gain 0.2. Until when I go hospital stay they teach me the feeding and increase the amount now she is 3.8kg finally.

So young can anyhow take all this meh we nv give our LO take all this wor. I got my dad to help take a guan yin amulet for my boy n we even bought the promenegrate leaf at home
LOL! If it's from 1 source, I will not give. But if it's from 3 different sources (ex CL, friend's mum & current CL), I trust that it is safe to let my girl take.

Mummies u all will encounter even more cranky bb after their injection. They will keep on cry n wants to be carried

Lynn how heavy is yr bb girl when pop? I don't know mine how heavy Liao. I see elder got fatter abit younger still small. At least still smaller than Jie Jie.

I am so tempted to stop pumping bm and give pacifier but all these I m still hanging on. Once given up on bm means no return n same goes to pacifier :(

When my baby discharge after birth she was only 2.9. Then first visit to doc was 3.2 and last week which is like 17 days only 3.4. Doc said for so many days only 0.2 is not gaining enough weight. So I know my feeding got some problem as I see she tired I though she don't want to eat and let it be. Then just a few days of training and good feeding. She was 3.8 yesterday. Meaning all along I am feeding wrongly and my methods plus amount are wrong. Thank God for the stay at least I get to learn more and also full body check for baby to ensure everything is alright. Just that now she still got a bit shake when she is sleeping and we go and disturb her but doc said this is normal. Is this normal?

When my baby discharge after birth she was only 2.9. Then first visit to doc was 3.2 and last week which is like 17 days only 3.4. Doc said for so many days only 0.2 is not gaining enough weight. So I know my feeding got some problem as I see she tired I though she don't want to eat and let it be. Then just a few days of training and good feeding. She was 3.8 yesterday. Meaning all along I am feeding wrongly and my methods plus amount are wrong. Thank God for the stay at least I get to learn more and also full body check for baby to ensure everything is alright. Just that now she still got a bit shake when she is sleeping and we go and disturb her but doc said this is normal. Is this normal?

U mean when ur bb is slpping n suddenly ppl touch her she shake abit huh maybe ur bb got frighten that's why Shake abit

My elder also will like that. She more frequent than smaller one. Sleep suddenly jerk then wake up crying. Like nightmare. No one touch she just out of sudden jerk.

My elder also will like that. She more frequent than smaller one. Sleep suddenly jerk then wake up crying. Like nightmare. No one touch she just out of sudden jerk.
Ya mine also like this. Scare herself. Jerk jerk if we touch her or if not she will scare herself by nightmare or what. Buddy I think we are facing the same phrase of baby behaviour as ours only 1 day apart.

Faithfully yours, for CL ok to get a mattress and she sleep on the floor mah? In the study room.
I think you need to communicate with your CL if she is okay with this sleeping arrangement. If she is okay, then it should not be a problem.

There are some CLs who mind. So do communicate clearly with them first.

Also most importantly, I learnt that we need to set our expectations of the CL right at the start, so that she knows what we want her to do and follow.

Actually I prefer my original CL. She is more on task and she is fast. The replacement CL is also a nice lady. Just that I find her quite slow motion type. Both of them have different styles so I am still trying to adjust to the replacement CL's style. I'm hiring this replacement CL for 2 months because my mum had wanted it with the original CL but she can't do 2 months as she has another confinement case after mine. But who knows she falls sick first before she completes her assignment.

I personally also find this replacement CL not so particular with cleanliness. Just now I saw her wash my breast pump and put it in a container. There is some leftover water in the container. After putting my breast pump into the steriliser, she poured the leftover water into the water tray of the steriliser. I don't know. I find the leftover water dirty leh.

Last edited:
I think you need to communicate with your CL if she is okay with this sleeping arrangement. If she is okay, then it should not be a problem.

There are some CLs who mind. So do communicate clearly with them first.

Also most importantly, I learnt that we need to set our expectations of the CL right at the start, so that she knows what we want her to do and follow.

Actually I prefer my original CL. She is more on task and she is fast. The replacement CL is also a nice lady. Just that I find her quite slow motion type. Both of them have different styles so I am still trying to adjust to the replacement CL's style. I'm hiring this replacement CL for 2 months because my mum had wanted it with the original CL but she can't do 2 months as she has another confinement case after mine. But who knows she falls sick first before she completes her assignment.

I personally also find this replacement CL not so particular with cleanliness. Just now I saw her wash my breast pump and put it in a container. There is some leftover water in the container. After putting my breast pump into the steriliser, she poured the leftover water into the water tray of the steriliser. I don't know. I find the leftover water dirty leh.

Oh no... I hope she is ok... I dun hv other area for her. I actually intend to let her slp with bb in study room so I can rest at night...

Ya, I heard we hv to manage our expectation for CL.. I just wanna 好好 do my confinement this time cos the first round nov do and I find is affecting me...

Ok, maybe i call her and check with her.

U just focus to 好好rest and eat well... My friend also did 2mths confinement and her bb is very strong and chubby compare to her first where she only hire for 1 month.

Oh no... I hope she is ok... I dun hv other area for her. I actually intend to let her slp with bb in study room so I can rest at night...

Ya, I heard we hv to manage our expectation for CL.. I just wanna 好好 do my confinement this time cos the first round nov do and I find is affecting me...

Ok, maybe i call her and check with her.

U just focus to 好好rest and eat well... My friend also did 2mths confinement and her bb is very strong and chubby compare to her first where she only hire for 1 month.
I want to rest and eat well and leave everything to the CL. But I'm worried that baby will grow to like the CL more. Okay I'm a jealous mum. Haha! So even now I insist on latching her, carry her as and when I can, bottle feed her. I want to let my baby girl know that I'm here and I do not just throw her to the CL. Well, it's just me lah. That's why I can't bear to let her go to infant care after 4 months of ML.

Mummies if can rest than rest if not once u are on ur own taking care of bb, lack of slp n low immunity n bf ur lo u going to get sick. I'm visiting my gp every month coz of sore throat she say I'm lack of slp n low immunity that's why fall sick easily

I just give birth yesterday 11pm via emergency Csect. Total 45hrs of labor. (Induce 44hr +1hr csect) crazy!! Now resting tired. I think my bill will be heavy..

Back