Good essential oils

Mayyie

Hi mummies, have any of you been using essential oils?

I see alot of good response here and there but I'm curious about the brands.. which one would you recommend and for what purpose?
I thought of starting them to build my little one's immune system, but not sure which brand to get..

I think not all essential oils are good. Better read online reviews and feedback to know the exact reputation value of a particular brand.

Hi mummies, have any of you been using essential oils?

I see alot of good response here and there but I'm curious about the brands.. which one would you recommend and for what purpose?
I thought of starting them to build my little one's immune system, but not sure which brand to get..

Mayyie,

I have been using essential oils for my family for more than 2 years. I use pure grade essential oils that are safe even for babies.
My kids' immunity improved after I started using too.

I think not all essential oils are good. Better read online reviews and feedback to know the exact reputation value of a particular brand.

i agree. thats why i need some reviews from mummies who used or have been using them..

i think there are too many brands in the market and every seller also say theirs' good. hahah..

Yup. you have to try to experience the effects.

So far, what I used for my family have helped... and we are able to replace medication with these..

eg. fever, I use the appropriate oils and fever usually break within a day or 2....just with the essential oils.. so efficacy really plays a part.

Yup. you have to try to experience the effects.

So far, what I used for my family have helped... and we are able to replace medication with these..

eg. fever, I use the appropriate oils and fever usually break within a day or 2....just with the essential oils.. so efficacy really plays a part.

wah cool. im interested to know those that aid in replacing medication, or more prevention.. i heard like when the kid is on the verge of falling sick, just apply some oil here and there.. it will lessen the seriousness and aid in recovery.. is it true?

wah cool. im interested to know those that aid in replacing medication, or more prevention.. i heard like when the kid is on the verge of falling sick, just apply some oil here and there.. it will lessen the seriousness and aid in recovery.. is it true?
yes, that is what I do. E.g. my kids were around someone with HFMD but did not get it.

and they recover faster now with the oils if they fall ill.

There are many kinds of essential oils and they are basically from plants/trees/herbs..some help boost immunity, some help recovery, others help in prevention..

yes, that is what I do. E.g. my kids were around someone with HFMD but did not get it.

and they recover faster now with the oils if they fall ill.

There are many kinds of essential oils and they are basically from plants/trees/herbs..some help boost immunity, some help recovery, others help in prevention..

wah, that's amazing.. can you share your way of using the essential oils? what brands do you use?

I'm quite worried about HFMD..

I apply topically and also diffuse them. The brand I use is doTERRA. They are pure grade essentiak oils.

I will pm you more info. Please check your pm. Don't want to spam here. :)

Yes it was amazing. The latest adventure was one of my kids had chickenpox. I was really concerned coz my bb was 10mth old and I can't imagine having 5other children taking turns to have chickenpox! And it was also quite impossible to quarantine the child to a room! So I just had to diligently apply and diffuse. This child had quite mild outbreak and the other kids were actually safe from it, including the 10mth old.

So I can safely conclude that good and pure essential oils do help play a part in boosting our health and overall wellbeing.

I will check my inbox shortly! Thanks, @sgmommyof6 !!
Just a side thing, it is really amazing to know a mommy of 6 kiddos here! What made you have this motivation and drive to take care of 6 kids, very special nowadays! :)

hihi! pai sieh to tag on.. I'm interested too! Could you please pm me too? I believe in essential oils but would need guidance on which to use and from which age (baby only few months old). Currently i only use lemongrass on diffuser.

hihi! pai sieh to tag on.. I'm interested too! Could you please pm me too? I believe in essential oils but would need guidance on which to use and from which age (baby only few months old). Currently i only use lemongrass on diffuser.
jeanryan,
will pm you on details.

I'm using essential oils for my family too. I can see the improvement in my children. Sometimes they recover faster than using medicines.

Feel free to PM me if you need more information.

Hi Mummies,

yes i'm using essential oils too for about 1.5 years already. I use them on my 6+ year old son and my almost 3 year old son.

I use them for everything but mainly and often for these few things which you know kids get fairly often:
  1. Everyday before going to school, i rub essential oils on the soles of their feet to protect them from germs and viruses
  2. Runny nose and stuck nose or sinus
  3. Sore throat
  4. Cough and expelling phlegm
  5. Bruises
  6. Stomach flu, diarrhea, tummy upset
  7. Teething
  8. Rashes and eczema - both my kids have inherited my eczema and i'm proud to say they have never used steroid cream ever before not a day in their life
  9. Infected mozie bites
  10. Ear infections
  11. Fever

I'm using young living essential oils - if anyone is keen let me know, I can PM you for advice and general information. I'm also part of a much bigger group where we have a very active what's app group where you can what's app for advice and support from experienced essential oil users.

I'm glad to say that I haven't bought my kids to the PD for a long long time and they don't eat any medicine when sick as we've been using essential oils to successfully build their immune system and manage minor ailments.

:)

Happy to help if required. Stay Calm and Keep Oiling. :)

Totally agree!
to add on, I also have used for

UTI
cuts,
scars from falls
ulcers
haze/smog
sanitiser
handsoap
laundry for nice smelling clothes without the harm of chemicals.

We, too have not visited a doc for more than 2 years since we started using. This has saved heaps especially with my 6 children.

Back