ANY good Lower primary English & Math Tutor in Jurong West?

You can try my previous tutor Ms Jacelyn. My child has benefited a lot from her teaching, she encourages independent thinking and my child enjoys her lessons. She specializes in primary math. I'm not sure if she still gives tuition but you can try contacting her at 91186872. Hope it helps.

Maybe you want to check out beestar. My daughter has been learning math and ELA on it. The programs are full of all real life word problems, challenging stuff to help kids thinking. DD supports it and loves to compete on this site with other kids from a lot of other states.
Lisa

Hi, have you found a tutor yet? I hope you have otherwise you want to try my tutor. She has been teaching my childrfor years and many other students. She only teaches students whose parents are willing to cooperate hand in hand with her as she believes parents play a huge role in children's lives.

I like her passion and dedication, not only deliver knowledge but also develop my children's attitude to always strive more the better. My children have grown up more now, very thankful. They learn to handle responsibilities and lessen mine. Yeah!! I Thank her, train them from young and grow into independence faster. Good luck to all

Hi, have you found a tutor yet? I hope you have otherwise you want to try my tutor. She has been teaching my childrfor years and many other students. She only teaches students whose parents are willing to cooperate hand in hand with her as she believes parents play a huge role in children's lives.

I like her passion and dedication, not only deliver knowledge but also develop my children's attitude to always strive more the better. My children have grown up more now, very thankful. They learn to handle responsibilities and lessen mine. Yeah!! I Thank her, train them from young and grow into independence faster. Good luck to all

hi
could u pls share your tutor's contact? [email protected]
thanks a lot!

Hi, can u share your tutor's contact? I'm looking for a full time tutor to coach my son p3 level. Hope she can travel to my house :)

Back