(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

Wah no need to sleep one
today sat you need to work ?
Ya .. Normally say no need work .. But client need help so no choice .

Need ar ... I need my beauty sleep ... Just reached home not long ago ... Going to find 周公约会了... Think they want to continue tonight again ... lol

Ya .. Normally say no need work .. But client need help so no choice .

Need ar ... I need my beauty sleep ... Just reached home not long ago ... Going to find 周公约会了... Think they want to continue tonight again ... lol
Wah .. U practicing night feeding and endless sleep now har lolz

I realise that start from these two days it getting harder n harder to control diet...last week still okie this week eating same thing but reading is higher...must really jiayou again...sigh no wonder dr said when in 3rd trim the cases that he saw is ended w jab...dh said mbe slowly approaching to last trim that's why getting harder n harder to monitor due to hormones change. ..

I realise that start from these two days it getting harder n harder to control diet...last week still okie this week eating same thing but reading is higher...must really jiayou again...sigh no wonder dr said when in 3rd trim the cases that he saw is ended w jab...dh said mbe slowly approaching to last trim that's why getting harder n harder to monitor due to hormones change. ..
Well need a lot of self discipline lor
But can be done one ...
I know u will get sick of the food but just bear with it for a few more months only

Hi mummies! :)

Been a long time since I last logged in. Missed so many pages that I cannot catch up anymore. Haha..

Having insomnia right now. My pelvic pain is a torture. Cannot sit, lie, stand or walk. Tossing and turning at night is worse. The sharp pain shoots from both sides of the pelvic all the way to my toes. How to sleep!? Really have to settle baby and confinement stuff asap! Then no more major shopping. :p

Currently 31 weeks and 1 day. Less than 9 weeks to go...

Jiayou everyone!! :D

Hi mummies! :)

Been a long time since I last logged in. Missed so many pages that I cannot catch up anymore. Haha..

Having insomnia right now. My pelvic pain is a torture. Cannot sit, lie, stand or walk. Tossing and turning at night is worse. The sharp pain shoots from both sides of the pelvic all the way to my toes. How to sleep!? Really have to settle baby and confinement stuff asap! Then no more major shopping. :p

Currently 31 weeks and 1 day. Less than 9 weeks to go...

Jiayou everyone!! :D
Wahh 9 more weeks !!! Jiayou...

Some light stretching might ease the pain. But some ppl might feel pain all the way...

For my #1 happen to sit on my nerves. I cant lift my leg. Everyday have to ask hubby to pull me out of bed. Gynae says its normal.

Jia you !! Faster go buy the stuff u need... not much time left liao :)

ImageUploadedByForum1414891444.409921.jpg
ImageUploadedByForum1414891453.522933.jpg

Nestle just sent this over

Good morning everyone! Went to the Gynae yesterday and I'm at around 28 weeks and baby is around 1.3kg.

Quite interesting to see that the Gynae look at the size of the baby's stomache to estimate baby's weight (is it accurate?)

So far my next appointment is 1 month later...when will the appointments by put closer?

Good morning everyone! Went to the Gynae yesterday and I'm at around 28 weeks and baby is around 1.3kg.

Quite interesting to see that the Gynae look at the size of the baby's stomache to estimate baby's weight (is it accurate?)

So far my next appointment is 1 month later...when will the appointments by put closer?
By right it shld be 3 weeks after 28wks .. At least that is my gynae practice .. Well the weight is pure estimation only Lolz the variance quite big when birth

I went for my appt at 29weeks gynae did the same thing. She measure baby weight thru the size of baby stomach.
My next appointment is next week at 32week which is 3weeks later. Excited to see the baby 1week earlier. Saw her put her tongue out during my last ultrasound. Wonder ehat she gonna do this time.

By right it shld be 3 weeks after 28wks .. At least that is my gynae practice .. Well the weight is pure estimation only Lolz the variance quite big when birth
Haha i was abt to ask this qn too... i didnt remember how many weeks then they will shorten to 2 weeks...

I juz got mine too... strange.. requested quite long ago.. now then they give when i only have around 2 -3mths left... haha i tot they should have promote their items since our start of pregnancy. ...

But quite generous ...
Ya .. Compared to dumex , nestle more generous .. Dumex only sachet of milk powder

Good morning mummies.. can I check is it alright that I bleed after pass motion? I guess I might have push it too hard..

May be piles.. I think I also have a bit of that. Does any other mummy have? Any ideas how we can make it better or heal the piles?

May be piles.. I think I also have a bit of that. Does any other mummy have? Any ideas how we can make it better or heal the piles?
It wont be cure.. only can apply medicine to makr it smaller.

Get from ur gynae.

Can consider surgery to remove it after u give birth.. min 1 mth after giving birth. But then it might grow again ...

So i didnt bother to remove it as it got better after i gave birth ...

Well need a lot of self discipline lor
But can be done one ...
I know u will get sick of the food but just bear with it for a few more months only
I just don't understand same food but in less quantity how come the reading is like aft 3 hrs shld be less than 5 but it is like not much diff than aft 2 hrs reading..by right it shld go down how come became by left...it making me eat lesser for next meal not full also lor but scare high reading so cut down food intake...
Well eating same food but in small portion I thought very discipline liao sigh w the reading...

You can get Preparation H from pharmacies to apply on the piles.... It's suitable for use during pregnancy...

That's what my doc does as well, measure tummy... Officially there are 4 methods to measure fetal weight, guess all has its pros and cons... But based on what I read, all the methods tend to underestimate the weight...

Every doc has different practice on when they see you earlier... For my doc it is from 32 weeks on then is week 35,37,38,39,40...

just heard news ..one of jan mummies gave birth to twins recently ... ( only the main Whatsapp group will know)

Ya... Look v hazy last night when I go pass east coast park. Reach hm to check psi on tv, strangely no indication?! Hmm

just heard news ..one of jan mummies gave birth to twins recently ... ( only the main Whatsapp group will know)

happy ? her EDD is end of jan leh :X

hearsay in NICU

anyway i heard it from my whatsapp group...details i totally dunno..but i kind of worry for her
if i work backward which week she is in

That's quite early... hope babies are doing well.. Cuz if end Jan EDD, she is only 27 weeks

happy ? her EDD is end of jan leh :X

hearsay in NICU

anyway i heard it from my whatsapp group...details i totally dunno..but i kind of worry for her
if i work backward which week she is in

Huh sorry didnt know her babies in NICU.. hope her babies are doing well..

Back