IVF/ICSI Support Group

Bbfanatic, this time I totally no symptom except cramp on and off and super hungry. I can eat every hour. I try not to eat n I have quite a bad reflux. But when im hving my no 1, I have sore boobs for almost 2 weeks and I thot my af is coming. Turns out to be 5 weeks pregnant. I believe each pregnancy is different. Dun read too much into symptoms. I know its not easy. Even till now I will still subconsciously check whether I hv pregnant symptoms.
Hi ellesie. Thanks for sharing. Indeed also heard one fren say that each pregnancy the symptoms can differ. Just that for those of us yearning for bfp, will always be v sensitive to every slightest symptom. I think u will be fine! Enjoy yr pregnancy!

Starting my FET process today..
Dr Steven Teo will not be around from 12th nov to 1st Dec so I'll be doing my transfer with another doc , should be ok, right?

Kammybear, I'm doing fet too. Today is the 8th day I'm on progynova. Another gynae trained to do ivf should be good enough to do the fet. Egg transfer is easier than egg collection. :)

Ladies,

I did my transfer and got my report card in the morning... 10 eggs retrieved 9 matured.... 9 fertilized... 5 of usable quality... 1 still monitoring...

Transferred 2 grade 4 embies today.. Freezing the rest...

Officially in tww!

Welcome to 2ww!!!!

All the best! :)

Urgent help needed. My af just came. Called kkivf but they are closed. Can I go down to kkivf on monday without appointment to see doc and collect e injections?

Urgent help needed. My af just came. Called kkivf but they are closed. Can I go down to kkivf on monday without appointment to see doc and collect e injections?

Are you doing fresh cycle? According to my cycle, jabs dont start till day 21. U can still call them on monday and tell them. Appt will then be given for jab collection.

Hi ladies,

Anyone did SO-IUI with Dr loh seong feei at TMC before? Understand that it is not medisave claimable, ard how much cash did u pay in all?

Tks so much and jiayou! Keep the hope n faith :)

Don't panic! Your AF full blood flow is in afternoon? Then your D1 is consider Sunday.
You can call them on Monday morning from 8 am and prepare to go down kkh.

Kammybear, I'm doing fet too. Today is the 8th day I'm on progynova. Another gynae trained to do ivf should be good enough to do the fet. Egg transfer is easier than egg collection. :)

Thanks for the reassurance!
Starting progynova on 4th Nov. .. doing day 2 embryo transfer, hopefully it's as good as blastocyst ones
All the best!

Hlixian I was also in same situation but my af arrived on Saturday night. Then i went down on monday for scanning and to collect jabs. Kkhivf will open at 8.30 am instead of waiting u can go to kkh and press q4 and talk to nurse in reception

I asked some ivf mommies to be and there are some who transferred 2 or 3 day embies and only 1! They succeeded and got pregnant. Have faith. It will happen when it is meant to happen. We just have to put the effort and the rest will happen as it should. :)

hi ladies. i'm new here.

failed fresh ivf. sob sob. planning to do fet soon. have a few questions:
advised to do hysteroscopy first. what day of cycle is hysteroscopy done?
when can do fet after hysteroscopy? same cycle or next cycle?
anyone bfp with medicated fet or natural fet? which is better? can share experience?

sorry, so many questions. so sad and nervous.

hi ladies. i'm new here.

failed fresh ivf. sob sob. planning to do fet soon. have a few questions:
advised to do hysteroscopy first. what day of cycle is hysteroscopy done?
when can do fet after hysteroscopy? same cycle or next cycle?
anyone bfp with medicated fet or natural fet? which is better? can share experience?

sorry, so many questions. so sad and nervous.
hi mel.ms,hugs. Hope u can succeed e next rnd.

did e doc mention y do u need to go through hysteroscopy? As for which day of the cycle is it best done, my private doc told me ard day 7 after menses end,but kkh doc says within 2 weeks after menses.
When can do fet after hysteroscopy?
i have not done fet before,but sharing e below:
I heard 1 sis mentioned she did hysteroscopy in apr,n proceed with fet in may. N bfp.

Natural fet is based on u can ovulate on yr own. No medication needed. Medicated fet u are giving medicine to time e ovulatiin. U need to take medicine for medicated fet.

I think u need to find out from doc y u need to do hysteroscopy first..to me,its an invasive procedure. Best to avoid it if it is not needed. Maybi u can also seek advise from 2nd opinion ivf doc for their advise if this is realli needed

Last edited:
Gals with kkh, when ivf program starts, can i ask e injections is only done 1 time in e morning ya? Means there is no need to bring cooler bag to office if u already injected at home prior to go to work?

Last edited:
Gals with kkh, when ivf program starts, can i ask e injections is only done 1 time in e morning ya? Means there is no need to bring cooler bag to office if u already injected at home prior to go to work?
No need connie. My jabs were morning and night. Never afternoon.

Between 7-8am. For my case I take transport so I need cooler bag

@connie_hopeful.. I jabbed before i go work in the morning.. so dunida bring to office.. just make sure u jab the same time everyday ya.. even during weekends oso..

Thanks to those who replied me.
So will kkh provide cooler bag for the injections or we have to buy the cooler bag to put e injections?

Also have questions on hubby soldier production on er day..
hubby sperm production during er,is it done at e room at the sperm bank?
During er day,When hubby need to produce the sperms?is it before er,during the er or after the er?

Will e room be queuing to wait to be used or he will be allocated a time slot to use it?

Between 7-8am. For my case I take transport so I need cooler bag
@kymkym,does kk provide u a copy of e sperms freezing report? Do u know how much amt of sperms is considered sufficient in kkh's sperms freezing definition such that a 2nd storage is not required?

Thanks to those who replied me.
So will kkh provide cooler bag for the injections or we have to buy the cooler bag to put e injections?

Also have questions on hubby soldier production on er day..
hubby sperm production during er,is it done at e room at the sperm bank?
During er day,When hubby need to produce the sperms?is it before er,during the er or after the er?

Will e room be queuing to wait to be used or he will be allocated a time slot to use it?
Bring your own cooler bag.. They wont provide.. They'll only give u some ice pack that's all..
Ur DH will go to the sperm bank room and queue to use the room while you're in the ER procedure area.. You cant see him liao.. You'll see him only when you're awake.. And please ask him to bring something along to do.. My DH brought his book along.. So after releasing troopers can go eat or what.. The nurse in the ER procedure area will call your DH and inform him when you're about to be "discharged"..

@kymkym,does kk provide u a copy of e sperms freezing report? Do u know how much amt of sperms is considered sufficient in kkh's sperms freezing definition such that a 2nd storage is not required?

Hi Connie, we did a type 2 sperm freeze in kkh also.. That's what we call the "just in case" something happened on the ER day. DH won't have performance stress also.

Kkh won't give us report. But they will call to tell u if the number of soldiers are sufficient or not.

However on the the ER itself if you have a fresh sample, they will use the fresh to inseminate.

Hope that helps :)

Hi Connie, we did a type 2 sperm freeze in kkh also.. That's what we call the "just in case" something happened on the ER day. DH won't have performance stress also.

Kkh won't give us report. But they will call to tell u if the number of soldiers are sufficient or not.

However on the the ER itself if you have a fresh sample, they will use the fresh to inseminate.

Hope that helps :)
Hopeful still,thanks for e info...wonder will kkh let us buy this report?ours also type 2..roughly how many days after e freezing will they call u to update whether its sufficient or not? Will be doing icsi..

Last edited:
Bring your own cooler bag.. They wont provide.. They'll only give u some ice pack that's all..
Ur DH will go to the sperm bank room and queue to use the room while you're in the ER procedure area.. You cant see him liao.. You'll see him only when you're awake.. And please ask him to bring something along to do.. My DH brought his book along.. So after releasing troopers can go eat or what.. The nurse in the ER procedure area will call your DH and inform him when you're about to be "discharged"..
Rachelt,thanks for e info..

Hi all! Have been a while since I last checked in here..

I have a cheeky dotter from 1st fresh cycle, 1 m/c , followed by a failed fresh cycle.. Now attempting my last fresh cycle in Nov..

Been seeing Dr Zhao for accu n doing an endoscratch on 14 November. Currently wif Dr Yu at SGH.. Is there anything to take note of for the endoscratch?

Hi all! Have been a while since I last checked in here..

I have a cheeky dotter from 1st fresh cycle, 1 m/c , followed by a failed fresh cycle.. Now attempting my last fresh cycle in Nov..

Been seeing Dr Zhao for accu n doing an endoscratch on 14 November. Currently wif Dr Yu at SGH.. Is there anything to take note of for the endoscratch?

can i ask, what day of your cycle is the endoscratch?

Hi just want to ask after fet, and if need to return to work, is it necessary to wear flats? Does wearing heels put strain on the womb, body etc and affects implantation?

ImageUploadedByForum1414939993.505424.jpg

going crazy with this 2ww

Gooiee, same here! I'm gg mad! I have some symptoms feel days ago n now, all of the symptoms r gone.n makes me wonder have I lost them

I also almost went to Buy pregnancy kit to test today. But told myself I will get depressed if I get BFN today

Gooiee, same here! I'm gg mad! I have some symptoms feel days ago n now, all of the symptoms r gone.n makes me wonder have I lost them

I also almost went to Buy pregnancy kit to test today. But told myself I will get depressed if I get BFN today
It's great u can tahan not to test. Words can't describe

Back