www.iherb.com_10% off_Free Shipping_Clementi & Jurong Point

I-herb 512 (via Singpost - Shipping Flat US$4 & 12% off)_pending distribution to Singpost/Speedpost & allocation to couriers*

1) honeybearz
2) poppygal
3) Sara

shd reach my place by sat - provided no further delay by Speedpost - my area's courier
(do note that when parcel is allocated to couriers, the couriers have up to 4 days to deliver the parcel to customers, and I cant request them to expedite, hope that all spreeists will understand, thank you).

I-herb 514 (via Singpost - Shipping Flat US$4 & 12% off)_I-herb is still processing_Status_Packing

1) gaohuian
2) peepee
(together with mine)

They did not indicate the estimated shipped out date for this batch*

*Do note that every orders are different, and thus shipped out date might be different - not based on "1st order in, 1st order out" method - it is more to availability of items.

Iherb is also taking much longer to process and ship out the orders, pls note that all these are beyond my control, hope that all spreeists will understand, thanks.

-------------

*Pls note that collection at Clementi Ave 3 on 16 Nov (Sun) will be from 6pm-11pm cos I've to attend my cousin's wedding lunch.

And i'll be away from 17 Nov (Mon) to 20 Nov (Thur), collection will resume on 21 Nov (Fri). Thank you.*

Still taking in orders for I-herb 515 (via Singpost), (Shipping Charges will be US$4 - to be shared among spreeists based on items weight), but only up to 14 lbs, maximum value of US$200, and current discount is 5-12% (depending on order amt).

- Another 8 lbs & at least another US$30 to close this batch at 12% off

*Pls note that collection at Clementi Ave 3 on 16 Nov (Sun) will be from 6pm-11pm cos I've to attend my cousin's wedding lunch.

And i'll be away from 17 Nov (Mon) to 20 Nov (Thur), collection will resume on 21 Nov (Fri). Thank you.*

*Do note that I wouldn't know when the paid orders will be in, and thus I wouldn't be able to commit when i'll place order. Thank you for your understanding.

-** Waiting Time : Takes abt 6-8 working days after order is shipped out by I-herb - provided no customs delay/delay at CJ Korea/Speedpost/couriers

**Pls note that there might be hundreds/thousands of parcels received over at customs/CJ Korea/Speedpost everyday, and after allocation to couriers, I was told that they have up to 4 days to deliver the parcel to customers. Pls note that the above process is all beyond my control, and there is no way whereby i can tell them to expedite, therefore appreciate that all spreeists will understand.

Pls join my spree only if you are comfortable with my terms and the waiting period. Thanks.

For Singpost - Pls use USD$ x 0.95 x 1.32 = S$xx
(if discount is more than 5%, i'll adjust together during collection, thanks :))

Pls also note that US$ is going up

For those who wish to place your own orders, you can use my 1 time code GOH039

- If the order totals more than $40, you will receive $10 off!

- If the order totals less than $40, you will save $5!
http://www.iherb.com?rcode=GOH039

Let me know if you need help in placing your order, my email add [email protected], thanks

On behalf of Yii Hang

Item #1
Item Desc:Doctor's Best, Glucosamine Chondroitin MSM, 240 Capsules
URL :http://m.iherb.com/Doctor-s-Best-Glucosamine-Chondroitin-MSM-240-Capsules/23
Quantity : 2

Item #2
Item Desc:Now Foods, Solutions, Organic Argan Oil, 2 fl oz (59 ml)
URL :http://m.iherb.com/Now-Foods-Solutions-Organic-Argan-Oil-2-fl-oz-59-ml/41800
Quantity : 1
Price in USD$:12.99

Item #3
Item Desc:Madre Labs, Omega-3 Premium Fish Oil, 180 mg EPA/120 mg DHA, 100 Softgels
URL :http://www.iherb.com/Madre-Labs-Ome...il, 180 mg EPA/120 mg DHA,&rc=19&sr=null&ic=1
Quantity : 2

30 Oct 2014 ITR I-BANK YH ENG S$100.00

I-herb 514 (via Singpost - Shipping Flat US$4 & 12% off)_Shipped 31 Oct

1) gaohuian
2) peepee
(together with mine)

-------------

I-herb 515 is full and closed, will place order latest by tonight - pending confirmation from 1 spreeist - Whatsapp Riverone

I-herb 516 starts from here :)

To Account POSB Passbook Savings Account
140-08572-3 alison
Transfer Currency and Amount S$17.00
Transaction Reference 13501880846

Thank u! :)

Singpost
Name/NICK: Anne/akv3lv3z
Email: emailed you
Hp: emailed you
Collection point/method: courier

Item #1
Description Born Free, Natural Feeding Venting System, 2 Pack (BRF-46633)
URL http://www.iherb.com/Born-Free-Natural-Feeding-Venting-System-2-Pack/44259
Quantity 5
Price $5.28 x 5 = $26.40

Item #2
Description Nature's Plus, Source of Life, Animal Parade Liquid, Children's Multi-Vitamin, Natural Tropical Berry Flavor, 30 fl oz (887.10 ml) (NAP-29951)
URL http://www.iherb.com/Nature-s-Plus-...Tropical-Berry-Flavor-30-fl-oz-887-10-ml/7538
Quantity 1
Price $20.69

Total Price in USD $47.09
Total Price in SGD USD47.09 x 0.95 x 1.32 = S$59.05

Completed FT
140-08572-3 Alison Goh-iHerb
Transfer Currency and Amount
S$59.05
Transaction Reference 13503469080

Hi alison

my order here
Nordic Naturals, Baby's DHA, with Vitamin D3, 2 fl oz (60 ml)
http://www.iherb.com/Nordic-Naturals-Baby-s-DHA-with-Vitamin-D3-2-fl-oz-60-ml/23058#p=1&oos=1&disc=0&lc=en-US&w=nordic natural baby dha&rc=116&sr=null&ic=1
qty : 1
13.56*0.95*1.32 = 17$
140-08572-3 alison
Transfer Currency and Amount S$17.00
Transaction Reference 13501880846

Thank u! :)

Hi leo_neo, payment received with thanks :)

31 Oct 2014 ITR I-BANK leo neo S$17.00

Singpost

Item #1
Quantity 5
Price $5.28 x 5 = $26.40

Item #2
Description Nature's Plus, Source of Life, Animal Parade Liquid, Children's Multi-Vitamin, Natural Tropical Berry Flavor, 30 fl oz (887.10 ml) (NAP-29951)
URL http://www.iherb.com/Nature-s-Plus-...Tropical-Berry-Flavor-30-fl-oz-887-10-ml/7538
Quantity 1
Price $20.69

Completed FT
S$59.05

Hi Anne, payment received with thanks, however i'll have to put your orders in next batch 516 - cos batch 515 is full, hope that's fine with you, thanks :)

31 Oct 2014 ITR I-BANK AKV S$59.05

I-herb 515 (via Singpost - Shipping Flat US$4 & 12% off), order was placed earlier for

1) yokoi - 9 items - ok

2) Yii Hang - 5 items - ok

3) leo_neo - 1 item - ok

4) riverone - 1 item - ok

*Do note that every orders are different, and thus shipped out date might be different - not based on "1st order in, 1st order out" method - it is more to availability of items.

Iherb is also taking much longer to process and ship out the orders, pls note that all these are beyond my control, hope that all spreeists will understand, thanks.

-------------

Last edited:
Web site: http://www.iherb.com/default

Pls note that I-herb is taking MUCH LONGER to ship out the recent orders, and i do hope that you will understand that all these are beyond my control, thank you.

1) Via DHL(takes abt 4-7 days after order is shipped out by I-herb, provided no customs delay)

2) Via Singpost/Speedpost (takes abt 6-8 working days after order is shipped out by I-herb - provided no customs delay/delay at CJ Korea/Speedpost/couriers)

**Pls note that there might be hundreds/thousands of parcels received over at customs/CJ Korea/Speedpost everyday, and after allocation to couriers, I was told that they have up to 4 days to deliver the parcel to customers. Pls note that the above process is all beyond my control, and there is no way whereby i can tell them to expedite, therefore appreciate that all spreeists will understand..

Payment :
1. By bank transfer to my POSB savings account 140-08572-3
2. 1st payment is for the cost of your purchase as indicated above at an exchange rate of 1.32 (will be further adjusted according to crc bill) and a 12% discount by iherb
3. 2nd payment are for currency adjustment as per credit card charge, International shipping(International shipping charges will be calculated by weight, pls be prepared to pay more if your items are heavy) and Local Postage/courier.

Collection Place :
1. My Place at 427 Clementi Ave 3 (after Clementi Sports Complex) daily - wkdays will be 9am-12.30pm Or 6pm-11pm, Wkends – By appointment
*Pls note that collection on 16 Nov (Sun) will be from 6pm-11pm cos I've to attend my cousin's wedding lunch.

2. Clementi MRT Station - Weekdays 6.30pm-6.45pm (Usually Tues & Thur), other earlier timings/days are based on mutual agreement - eg i've no other spreeists collecting frm my place etc.
(Pls do not vent your frustrations at me if you want to collect on other days and i cant make it cos i've spreeists collecting frm my place. Thank you)
- Weekends (By appointment)
i'll be away from 17 Nov (Mon) to 20 Nov (Thur), so there will be no collection on 18 Nov & 20 Nov. Thank you.*

3. Postage -Please add 20c for Material Costs.
* Normal mail -I'll not be responsible for any loss of parcel therefore pls add another $2.24 for registered mail - highly recommended.Pls note that normal mail is "non-traceable"
* Registered mail - with tracking number(according to Singpost website, takes at least 2-3 working days): additional $2.24 on top of normal postage
* Pls note that i'm a fulltime SAHM, and i'll post out your items within 2 working days after i received shipping/postage topup. Pls do not opt for postage/registered if you need the items urgently. Thank you.
-Self-collection is strongly encouraged as I will not be responsible for any damage of the parcels during mail transit.

4. Courier $6-$8 (wkdays, daytime)
Or you can arrange for your courier and update me on pickup info

5. Infront of Maybank, besides Bedok Point (weekdays morning, 7.40am - 7.55am) - By Appointment
* My hubby needs to reach office by 8am sharp, therefore appreciate that spreeists can be punctual, thanks.

6. Jurong Point (meetup will be on 1st & 3rd Sat of the month, 2.30-2.45pm)

7. Smartpac $4.70 (with tracking number) - up to 3 kg

Other Terms & Conditions:
1. I reserve the right to cancel the spree.
2. I will not be responsible for any missing, leakage, defects or wrong shipment by merchants and during shipping transit. Do note that in the case of successful refund, I-herb will only refund product cost, but not shipping charges.
3. No payment, no order.
4. Do make the 2nd payment of the shipping cost before collection.
5. For those who can't post here, please e-mail me at [email protected]
6. Please join this spree only if you are comfortable with my terms & conditions.

====================

[PLEASE COPY AND PASTE]

Order Format:

Singpost/DHL

Name/NICK:
Email:
Hp:
Collection point/method:

Item #1
Item Desc:
Url :
Quantity :
Price in USD$:

(A)
Your total no. of items: total purchase amt in SGD$: (TOTAL USD$ X 1.32 x 0.88) = SGD$xx (for DHL)

(pls note that i'll only place order when it is more than US$120(paid) or so - so as to get 12% off )

Pls note that DHL shipping charges – went up, and so pls note that the shipping charges will be much higher from this batch onwards

(B)

Your total no. of items: total purchase amt in SGD$: (TOTAL USD$ X 1.32 x 0.95) = SGD$xx (for Singpost)

(if discount is more than 5%, i'll further adjust with shipping charges)

Please note that US$ is going up

Please join this spree only if you are comfortable with my terms & conditions. Thank you : )

*For those who wish to place your own orders, you can use my 1 time code GOH039

Let me know if you need help in placing your order, my email add [email protected], thanks!

Last edited:
I-herb 516 starts from here (via Singpost), (Shipping Charges will be US$4 - to be shared among spreeists based on items weight), but only up to 14 lbs, maximum value of US$200, and current discount is 5-12% (depending on order amt).

*Do note that I wouldn't know when the paid orders will be in, and thus I wouldn't be able to commit when i'll place order. Thank you for your understanding.

-** Waiting Time : Takes abt 6-8 working days after order is shipped out by I-herb - provided no customs delay/delay at CJ Korea/Speedpost/couriers

**Pls note that there might be hundreds/thousands of parcels received over at customs/CJ Korea/Speedpost everyday, and after allocation to couriers, I was told that they have up to 4 days to deliver the parcel to customers. Pls note that the above process is all beyond my control, and there is no way whereby i can tell them to expedite, therefore appreciate that all spreeists will understand.

Pls join my spree only if you are comfortable with my terms and the waiting period. Thanks.

(if discount is more than 5%, i'll adjust together during collection, thanks :))

Let me know if you need help in placing your order, my email add [email protected], thanks

Last edited:
Also taking in orders for I-herb 517 (Via DHL)_12% off

For DHL - Pls use USD$ x 0.88 x 1.32 = S$

(pls note that i'll only place order when it is more than US$120 - to enjoy 12% off)

Pls note that DHL shipping charges - went up, and so DHL shipping charges will be much more higher frm batch 377 onwards

Singpost

Item #1
Quantity 5
Price $5.28 x 5 = $26.40

Item #2
Quantity 1
Price $20.69

Completed FT
S$59.05
Hi Anne, payment received with thanks, however i'll have to put your orders in next batch 516 - cos batch 515 is full, hope that's fine with you, thanks :)

Last edited:
I-herb 513 (via Singpost - Shipping Flat US$4 & 12% off)_Arrival in Spore (customs)_Pending release to CJ Korea_pending distribution to Singpost/Speedpost & allocation to couriers*

1) Sara
2) starrycanopy
3) sotong1209
4) crayoncin

shd reach my place by next thur - provided no further delay by Speedpost - my area's courier
(do note that when parcel is allocated to couriers, the couriers have up to 4 days to deliver the parcel to customers, and I cant request them to expedite, hope that all spreeists will understand, thank you).

----------------------

Last edited:
I-herb 512 (via Singpost - Shipping Flat US$4 & 12% off)_pending allocation to couriers*

1) honeybearz
2) poppygal
3) Sara

shd reach my place by today, sat - provided no further delay by Speedpost - my area's courier

Last edited:
I-herb 514 (via Singpost - Shipping Flat US$4 & 12% off)_Shipped 31 Oct

1) gaohuian
2) peepee
(together with mine)

-------------

I-herb 515 (via Singpost - Shipping Flat US$4 & 12% off)_I-herb is still processing_Status_Waiting for stock

1) yokoi
2) Yii Hang
3) leo_neo
4) riverone

-------------

Still taking in orders for I-herb 516 (via Singpost), (Shipping Charges will be US$4 - to be shared among spreeists based on items weight), but only up to 14 lbs, maximum value of US$200, and current discount is 5-12% (depending on order amt).

- Another 7.5 lbs & at least another US$73 to close this batch at 12% off

I-herb 514 (via Singpost - Shipping Flat US$4 & 12% off)_Arrival in Spore - customs (some flights are faster, not sure why)_Pending release to CJ Korea_pending distribution to Singpost/Speedpost & allocation to couriers*

1) gaohuian
2) peepee
(together with mine)

shd reach my place by next thur - provided no further delay by Speedpost - my area's courier

-------------

I-herb 515 (via Singpost - Shipping Flat US$4 & 12% off)_I-herb is still processing_Status_Packing

1) yokoi
2) Yii Hang
3) leo_neo
4) riverone

-------------

I-herb 512_Sorted & Ready for Collection_Shipping Charges_(Singpost) (Email sent to spreeists)

- Email sent from
[email protected]
- cos my previous email acct (
[email protected]) - having probs receiving emails

Spreeists | Actual Shipping Weight (lbs) | USD (Discounted) 12% | SGD (using actual exchange rate 1.329) | Paid (using exchange rate 1.32) | Singpost shipping Charges , SGD | To Pay - including CRC Adjustments
\honeybearz| 1.11| 20.09| 26.70| 28.63| 0.44| Refund (1.49)
\poppygal| 6.21| 56.30| 74.82| 80.23| 2.46| Refund (2.95)
\Sara| 5.97| 56.59| 75.21| 205.94| 2.37| Refund (128.36)

Still taking in orders for I-herb 516 (via Singpost), (just saw that there is Free shipping - but not quite sure till when, otherwise Shipping Charges will be US$4 - to be shared among spreeists based on items weight)*, but only up to 14 pounds, maximum value of US$200, and current discount is 5-12% (depending on order amt).

* Do note that in the event if the Free Shipping promo ended abruptly, you will have to pay for the shipping charges, thank you!

- Another 5 lbs & at least another US$50 to close this batch at 12% off

I-herb 515 (via Singpost - Shipping Flat US$4 & 12% off)_I-herb is still processing_Status_Packing

1) yokoi
2) Yii Hang
3) leo_neo
4) riverone

-------------

I-herb 516 [via Singpost - (Free Shipping, not sure till when) & 12% off], order was placed earlier for

1) Anne - 6 items - ok

2) gaohuian - 1 item - ok
(together with mine)

-------------

Web site: http://www.iherb.com/default

Pls note that I-herb is taking MUCH LONGER to ship out the recent orders, and i do hope that you will understand that all these are beyond my control, thank you.

1) Via DHL(takes abt 4-7 days after order is shipped out by I-herb, provided no customs delay)

2) Via Singpost/Speedpost (takes abt 6-8 working days after order is shipped out by I-herb - provided no customs delay/delay at CJ Korea/Speedpost/couriers)

**Pls note that there might be hundreds/thousands of parcels received over at customs/CJ Korea/Speedpost everyday, and after allocation to couriers, I was told that they have up to 4 days to deliver the parcel to customers. Pls note that the above process is all beyond my control, and there is no way whereby i can tell them to expedite, therefore appreciate that all spreeists will understand..

Payment :
1. By bank transfer to my POSB savings account 140-08572-3
2. 1st payment is for the cost of your purchase as indicated above at an exchange rate of 1.32 (will be further adjusted according to crc bill) and a 12% discount by iherb
3. 2nd payment are for currency adjustment as per credit card charge, International shipping(International shipping charges will be calculated by weight, pls be prepared to pay more if your items are heavy) and Local Postage/courier.

Collection Place :
1. My Place at 427 Clementi Ave 3 (after Clementi Sports Complex) daily - wkdays will be 9am-12.30pm Or 6pm-11pm, Wkends – By appointment
*Pls note that collection on 16 Nov (Sun) will be from 6pm-11pm cos I've to attend my cousin's wedding lunch.

2. Clementi MRT Station - Weekdays 6.30pm-6.45pm (Usually Tues & Thur), other earlier timings/days are based on mutual agreement - eg i've no other spreeists collecting frm my place etc.
(Pls do not vent your frustrations at me if you want to collect on other days and i cant make it cos i've spreeists collecting frm my place. Thank you)
- Weekends (By appointment)
i'll be away from 17 Nov (Mon) to 20 Nov (Thur), so there will be no collection on 18 Nov & 20 Nov. Thank you.*

3. Postage -Please add 20c for Material Costs.
* Normal mail -I'll not be responsible for any loss of parcel therefore pls add another $2.24 for registered mail - highly recommended.Pls note that normal mail is "non-traceable"
* Registered mail - with tracking number(according to Singpost website, takes at least 2-3 working days): additional $2.24 on top of normal postage
* Pls note that i'm a fulltime SAHM, and i'll post out your items within 2 working days after i received shipping/postage topup. Pls do not opt for postage/registered if you need the items urgently. Thank you.
-Self-collection is strongly encouraged as I will not be responsible for any damage of the parcels during mail transit.

4. Courier $6-$8 (wkdays, daytime)
Or you can arrange for your courier and update me on pickup info

5. Infront of Maybank, besides Bedok Point (weekdays morning, 7.40am - 7.55am) - By Appointment
* My hubby needs to reach office by 8am sharp, therefore appreciate that spreeists can be punctual, thanks.

6. Jurong Point (meetup will be on 1st & 3rd Sat of the month, 2.30-2.45pm)

7. Smartpac $4.70 (with tracking number) - up to 3 kg

Other Terms & Conditions:
1. I reserve the right to cancel the spree.
2. I will not be responsible for any missing, leakage, defects or wrong shipment by merchants and during shipping transit. Do note that in the case of successful refund, I-herb will only refund product cost, but not shipping charges.
3. No payment, no order.
4. Do make the 2nd payment of the shipping cost before collection.
5. For those who can't post here, please e-mail me at [email protected]
6. Please join this spree only if you are comfortable with my terms & conditions.

====================

[PLEASE COPY AND PASTE]

Order Format:

Singpost/DHL

Name/NICK:
Email:
Hp:
Collection point/method:

Item #1
Item Desc:
Url :
Quantity :
Price in USD$:

(A)
Your total no. of items: total purchase amt in SGD$: (TOTAL USD$ X 1.32 x 0.88) = SGD$xx (for DHL)

(pls note that i'll only place order when it is more than US$120(paid) or so - so as to get 12% off )

Pls note that DHL shipping charges – went up, and so pls note that the shipping charges will be much higher from this batch onwards

(B)

Your total no. of items: total purchase amt in SGD$: (TOTAL USD$ X 1.32 x 0.95) = SGD$xx (for Singpost)

(if discount is more than 5%, i'll further adjust with shipping charges)

Please note that US$ is going up

Please join this spree only if you are comfortable with my terms & conditions. Thank you : )

*For those who wish to place your own orders, you can use my 1 time code GOH039

Let me know if you need help in placing your order, my email add [email protected], thanks!

I-herb 517 starts from here (via Singpost - Free shipping - but not quite sure till when, otherwise Shipping Charges will be US$4 - to be shared among spreeists based on items weight)*, but only up to 14 pounds, maximum value of US$200, and current discount is 5-12% (depending on order amt).

* Do note that in the event if the Free Shipping promo ended abruptly, you will have to pay for the shipping charges, thank you!

Also taking in orders for I-herb 518 (Via DHL)_12% off

For DHL - Pls use USD$ x 0.88 x 1.32 = S$

(pls note that i'll only place order when it is more than US$120 - to enjoy 12% off)

Pls note that DHL shipping charges - went up, and so DHL shipping charges will be much more higher frm batch 377 onwards

Current VIP Discount

sign.png

Savings:
5% $0+,
10% $40+,
12% $120+

SingaporePost.gif

SingPost — Free!
Free shipping for orders over $60.00!

(but not sure when ending)

I-herb 513 (via Singpost - Shipping Flat US$4 & 12% off)_pending distribution to Singpost/Speedpost & allocation to couriers*

1) Sara
2) starrycanopy
3) sotong1209
4) crayoncin

shd reach my place by wed - provided no further delay by Speedpost - my area's courier

----------------------

I-herb 514 (via Singpost - Shipping Flat US$4 & 12% off)_pending distribution to Singpost/Speedpost & allocation to couriers*

1) gaohuian
2) peepee
(together with mine)

shd reach my place by wed - provided no further delay by Speedpost - my area's courier

-------------

I-herb 515 (via Singpost - Shipping Flat US$4 & 12% off)_Processed by I-herb_pending pickup by Singpost carrier

1) yokoi
2) Yii Hang
3) leo_neo
4) riverone

-------------

I-herb 516 [via Singpost - (Free Shipping, not sure till when) & 12% off]_I-herb is still processing_Status_Picking

1) Anne
2) gaohuian
(together with mine)

-------------

Hi Alison,

pls place order for me:

1. RADIUS, Totz Toothbrush, 18 + Months, Extra Soft, Pink Sparkle
http://www.iherb.com/RADIUS-Totz-To...sc=0&lc=en-US&w=toothbrush&rc=74&sr=null&ic=2
usd3.59
2. Aubrey Organics, Biotin Repair, Scalp Tonic, Citrus Rain, 6 fl oz (177 ml)
http://www.iherb.com/Aubrey-Organic...&w=aubrey organics biotin&rc=838&sr=null&ic=2
usd7.61
3. Now Foods, Essential Oils, Lavender, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

http://www.iherb.com/Now-Foods-Essential-Oils-Lavender-1-fl-oz-30-ml/37823
usd 7.63
4. Starwest Botanicals, Flower Waters, Lavender, 4 fl oz (118 ml)
http://www.iherb.com/Starwest-Botanicals-Flower-Waters-Lavender-4-fl-oz-118-ml/22493
usd5.75
5. Crystal Body Deodorant, Crystal Essence, Mineral Deodorant Roll-On, Lavender & White Tea, 2.25 fl oz (66 ml)
http://www.iherb.com/Crystal-Body-D...-On-Lavender-White-Tea-2-25-fl-oz-66-ml/21068
usd3.64

total usd28.22 x 0.95 x 1.32 = S$35.40

I'll transfer payment tonight. thanks

Hi Alison,

pls place order for me:

http://www.iherb.com/RADIUS-Totz-To...sc=0&lc=en-US&w=toothbrush&rc=74&sr=null&ic=2
usd3.59
http://www.iherb.com/Aubrey-Organics-Biotin-Repair-Scalp-Tonic-Citrus-Rain-6-fl-oz-177-ml/56566#p=1&oos=1&disc=0&lc=en-US&w=aubrey organics biotin&rc=838&sr=null&ic=2
usd7.61

usd 7.63

http://www.iherb.com/Starwest-Botanicals-Flower-Waters-Lavender-4-fl-oz-118-ml/22493
usd5.75
5. Crystal Body Deodorant, Crystal Essence, Mineral Deodorant Roll-On, Lavender & White Tea, 2.25 fl oz (66 ml)

http://www.iherb.com/Crystal-Body-D...-On-Lavender-White-Tea-2-25-fl-oz-66-ml/21068
usd3.64

Hi jeanni3, noted on the transfer part, do note that i'll be away 17/11 - 20/11, thanks :)

I-herb 513_Sorted & Ready for Collection_Shipping Charges_(Singpost) (Email sent to spreeists, WA Joyce)

- Email sent from
[email protected]

Spreeists | Actual Shipping Weight (lbs) | USD (Discounted) 12% | SGD (using actual exchange rate 1.330) | Paid (using exchange rate 1.32) | Singpost shipping Charges , SGD | To Pay - including CRC Adjustments
\Sara| 6.15| 66.36| 88.26| 128.36| 2.66| Refund (37.44)
\starrycanopy| 0.34| 14.95| 19.88| 19.44| 0.15| 0.59
\sotong1209| 2.66| 25.99| 36.50| 34.30| 1.15| 3.35
\crayoncin| 3.53| 20.28| 26.97| 26.76| 1.53| 1.74

Last edited:
Hi Alison,

pls place order for me:

usd3.59
http://www.iherb.com/Aubrey-Organics-Biotin-Repair-Scalp-Tonic-Citrus-Rain-6-fl-oz-177-ml/56566#p=1&oos=1&disc=0&lc=en-US&w=aubrey organics biotin&rc=838&sr=null&ic=2
usd7.61

usd 7.63

usd5.75

usd3.64

Hi Alison, pymt made and had pmed u.

Hi jeanni3, payment received with thanks :)

03 Nov 2014 ITR I-BANK jeanni3 S$35.40

I-herb 514_Sorted & Ready for Collection_Shipping Charges_(Singpost) (Email sent to spreeist, PM gaohuian)

- Email sent from
[email protected]

Spreeists | Actual Shipping Weight (lbs) | USD (Discounted) 12% | SGD (using actual exchange rate 1.330) | Paid (using exchange rate 1.32) | Singpost shipping Charges , SGD | To Pay - including CRC Adjustments
\gaohuian| 0.34| 4.65| 6.18| 6.63| 0.15| Refund (0.30)
\peepee| 8.16| 31.06| 41.31| 44.27| 3.60| 0.64

Last edited:
I-herb 515 (via Singpost - Shipping Flat US$4 & 12% off)_Shipped 4 Nov

1) yokoi
2) Yii Hang
3) leo_neo
4) riverone

-------------

I-herb 516 [via Singpost - (Free Shipping, not sure till when) & 12% off]_I-herb is still processing_Status_Packing^

1) Anne
2) gaohuian
(together with mine)

^Pls be prepared for some delay by Iherb and Singpost due to the Free Shipping promo

-------------

Current VIP Discount

sign.png

Savings:
5% $0+,
10% $40+,
12% $120+

SingaporePost.gif

SingPost — Free!
Free shipping for orders over $60.00!

(but not sure when ending)

I-herb 515 (via Singpost - Shipping Flat US$4 & 12% off)_Shipped 4 Nov

1) yokoi
2) Yii Hang
3) leo_neo
4) riverone

-------------

Hi Alison,
I thought mine is in batch 515? Didn't see you mentioned. Pls this is very important to me

Back