Any homebased job?

BEWARE This phone no 83316117. She/ he will claim that got home base job offer you. $350/month only work for 3 days/week or 3 hours per day. Just need key in tutors details into one of the software. But you need to pay a $70 as a deposit for the software. Is refundable when ur last day of service.
Hi kim_turtle
Can I check with u abt the number u post ? Are u being cheated?? Pm me at [email protected]
I watched "前线追踪" [click].

I am holding a full-time job but I am thinking of extra income.

Thinking of starting a home-based business with a partner. Selling men's underwear (probably lingerie). The problem is, somebody has to run it.

What I can do is, I will responsible for
1. website fee (including hosting, design and etc)
2. bringing in stock (including shipment).

Criteria of partner/s:.
1. please don't think of earning big money and drawing fixed monthly salary mindset.
2. prepare zero income initially. Depends how business is run by you.
3. don't expect 50-50 split in profit. I have to use it for website, stock and etc.
4. use your house as a warehouse. You'll involve with packing, shipping or posting.
5. basically, "wrap the mountain and wrap the sea".

No exact business strategy. Write-in to discuss. :)

BEWARE This phone no 83316117. She/ he will claim that got home base job offer you. $350/month only work for 3 days/week or 3 hours per day. Just need key in tutors details into one of the software. But you need to pay a $70 as a deposit for the software. Is refundable when ur last day of service.

Hi Kim_turtle,

Can pm me at [email protected]? Want to know more about the number u post. Tks!

Hi I'm looking for admin or data entry work from home job. If any company outsourcing to work from home..do let me know.

Used to work as admin and book keeping of accounts.

If have,pls email me [email protected]

Thank you

I am currently an accountant with an MNC and am considering freelance accounting. My long term plan is to go for full time freelance as well.
Please contact me if you have something to offer.

Hi all,
My friend is helping her husband do a home-based business via internet. They were holding well-paying jobs until they decided they need to spend more time with their children, so they both quit their jobs to run the business full-time at home. I will definitely join them if I decide to give up the job I love now. Do PM me if you are keen and I can link you up with them. Maybe you guys can decide whether you want a home-based job or a home-based business. For now, salutations to all SAHMs!!
im interested. p.m me..

Want to spend some time with your family & kids while still have passive income? If yes, I am looking for business partner to join my team. We are working as team effort. Don't need to go out, everything just via internet. If keen, can pm me.

Want to spend some time with your family & kids while still have passive income? If yes, I am looking for business partner to join my team. We are working as team effort. Don't need to go out, everything just via internet. If keen, can pm me.
Hi I'm interested...

Hi all,
My friend is helping her husband do a home-based business via internet. They were holding well-paying jobs until they decided they need to spend more time with their children, so they both quit their jobs to run the business full-time at home. I will definitely join them if I decide to give up the job I love now. Do PM me if you are keen and I can link you up with them. Maybe you guys can decide whether you want a home-based job or a home-based business. For now, salutations to all SAHMs!!
Hi I'm keen... on home based jobs.

Looking for someone to do data gathering and simple admin job. Work from home. Paying $150 to $250 per job basis. CPF will be contributed accordingly. Singaporean or PR and genuine job seeker only. Please pm for more details if interested. Thanks!
Hi I'm interested kindly share the details

Hi mummies! I'm looking for home based jobs like packers or part time jobs at night to supplement my income as I'm a single mother .. Anybody got any jobs to intro pleassse?? Many thanks!

Hi! Can pm me? Thanks!

Pm me please...

I am also looking for home-based job.

Maplemummy, are you still looking for people to join your team? Would like to find out more.

Thanks.

Back