BEWARE 83316117 this Phone number

Hi I'm one of the victims and happened to chance upon this post after
Googling this con woman's mobile no.
The whole process was the same as the rest of the people here.... damn sickening. ..
I've already made a police report but it seems there's nothing that could be done to get back the money! Even though it's only$70 but I still hated the idea that this dishonest person can cheat pple who are sincerely looking for a job!
Intro herself as Jeanette who had just given birth...A pack of lies!!! She has to be exposed of her deeds to prevent other sincere job seekers from getting cheated!
Keep me in the loop please!!!!

Police tell me maybe this janet is a victim also... wah piang eh.

Hey Kim,
Guess what the police told me when I lodged the report 2 months ago? He said there's nothing much they could do and $$ might not be recovered. Sop no investigation will be carried out (regardless of amount) since no one made any similar reports.... Faint!!!

Hi Kim, thanks for appearing on 前线追踪. It serves as a good warning to everyone and bring all of us who got scammed together. With the NRIC, bank account no. And all, it is so much easier to get her. I got cheated too of $70. I have no concrete proof. But only have the whatsapp messages and a useless handwritten employment letter from her. Me too have lodged a police report. I got cheated in july and lodged a police report in aug 2014. Lets all work together to hunt her down.
@buva86, do you have the photo of the back of her nric too? I intend to provide that to my IO.

Last edited:
Hi Kim, thanks for appearing on 前线追踪. It serves as a good warning to everyone and bring all of us who got scammed together. With the NRIC, bank account no. And all, it is so much easier to get her. I got cheated too of $70. I have no concrete proof. But only have the whatsapp messages and a useless handwritten employment letter from her. Me too have lodged a police report. I got cheated in july and lodged a police report in aug 2014. Lets all work together to haunt her down.
@buva86, do you have the photo of the back of her nric too? I intend to provide that to my IO.
1 more victim....
I just pm you.

Back