WTB Charlie Banana or Moomoo Cow cloth diapers

Hi,
I have about 20 pcs brand new MMC cloth diapers (velco fastening) with inserts. Also have some extra larger inserts. Let me know your budget and whether you are still interested.

Condition is brand new, unused. Never used because I look after my baby myself in the initial months and didn't want to deal with washing. In the end got so used to disposables, so never start. I can send you pics later tonight.

Hi,
Thought I had more but it's 9 BN pieces of MMC diapers, velcro fastening. Colors are cow, red, orange, yellow, light yellow, light green, light blue, white with blue buttons and white with pink buttons. I have 1 extra normal insert, 2 larger microfiber inserts, and 2 hemp inserts. Please PM me if interested. Trying to upload pics now.

brand new charlie banana with 2 insert. $20. self collection at yishun.

Attachments

• 1413045156444.jpg
    1413045156444.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 72
Hi,
Thought I had more but it's 9 BN pieces of MMC diapers, velcro fastening. Colors are cow, red, orange, yellow, light yellow, light green, light blue, white with blue buttons and white with pink buttons. I have 1 extra normal insert, 2 larger microfiber inserts, and 2 hemp inserts. Please PM me if interested. Trying to upload pics now.

Hi! Whats your asking price?

hi r u still keen on charlie banana diapers? I have 3 used and 3 BN charlie banana cloth diapers, size M, each diaper comes with 2 inserts @$60,
Or seperately sell BN at $17, used at $10

Tks

Back