(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

feeling hungry now though i had rice for lunch, now munching on kinder bueno. oops :D

p.s: baby had been moving as and when during the afternoon, hubby still worried about the hit.
1st time parent right .. so it is normal to worry over small things lolz

hello archie7 mummy,i m wt dr watt too :D how do u get to knw abt her?

Hi @happymummytin, *hi five* for the same gynae! Actually I picked the hospital first. I like RH coz it's a nice environment and at a good location near my office. My friend gave birth there about 7 years ago and I liked the room where she stayed. :D Then my mum called her experienced gynae friend from another hospital and asked for her recommendations on RH gynaes. The first choice wasn't available but Dr Watt was the 2nd choice. So far I have found her to be very patient in answering my and DH's many many questions and she has a calm personality which is helpful in calming down a "gan jiong" spider like me who worries too much. :)

omg.. .such a stressful birth process. luckily ur son came out ok.. heng...

@kittybaby12 , ur hub very cute. Does he talk to ur bb often? Nowadays we can see a lot of big movement, my hub love to interact with my bb, she will respond also.. bui tahan..
Haha, he scold mi when other pple come and bang me, is not cute lor. He will tok and place his hand to feel the "kallang wave" my bb make on my tummy. He wanted to catch the "kallang wave" on video, but my bb purposely dun do it once he take out the camera. Lol.
Is this ur 1st kid oso?

Haha, he scold mi when other pple come and bang me, is not cute lor. He will tok and place his hand to feel the "kallang wave" my bb make on my tummy. He wanted to catch the "kallang wave" on video, but my bb purposely dun do it once he take out the camera. Lol.
Is this ur 1st kid oso?
kallang wave not easy to capture on video lor ..i tried so many times haiz .. when ever i take out camera macam like beanie know and the wave will stop :s when i put down it will start again

Is this ur 1st kid oso?

Haha, he concerned ma. Yap, my #1 too. If my bb make me bui tahan, too much movement, he will talk to her. haha
My hub love kids. haha

Hi @happymummytin, *hi five* for the same gynae! Actually I picked the hospital first. I like RH coz it's a nice environment and at a good location near my office. My friend gave birth there about 7 years ago and I liked the room where she stayed. :D Then my mum called her experienced gynae friend from another hospital and asked for her recommendations on RH gynaes. The first choice wasn't available but Dr Watt was the 2nd choice. So far I have found her to be very patient in answering my and DH's many many questions and she has a calm personality which is helpful in calming down a "gan jiong" spider like me who worries too much. :)

i chose raffles cuz its nearer to my hse.i was initially assigned to a male gynae,but wasnt v comfortable,so requested to change to a female gynae.
i m also expecting a boy,edd on 31 jan.
i tink we r the only mummies here in jan mummies thread wt raffles hospital.haha...
i learnt quite a bit from tis forum,else i will b even blur 1st time mum.

kallang wave not easy to capture on video lor ..i tried so many times haiz .. when ever i take out camera macam like beanie know and the wave will stop :s when i put down it will start again

strange hor..really like as if baby knows tat we wanna take pic or video then stop.
sometimes my hubby put his hand on my tummy he also stop moving.
so far i oni manage to video 1 kick.

Walked alot today and omg aching everywhere..bump and back super suan..and also today seemed like exceptionally more discharge? Ran out of liners and looked like I peed a little in my undies..

ya lor rly mysterious.

what someone suggested (taking a walk after lunch) seems to work .. i can have my yellow noodles (not too big a serving of course)! got a pretty decent reading of 6.2 after i went to jalan jalan a bit.
Yellow noodles seem better...meehoon my reading 6.9 which dr asked to cut down the intake of meehoon cos made by rice...

Walked alot today and omg aching everywhere..bump and back super suan..and also today seemed like exceptionally more discharge? Ran out of liners and looked like I peed a little in my undies..

Whenever I'm bending or squatting down and I happen to cough or sneeze, I cannot control it and some pee comes out if my bladder is half full. It's quite irritating, hope it doesn't symbolize a bigger problem.

Whenever I'm bending or squatting down and I happen to cough or sneeze, I cannot control it and some pee comes out if my bladder is half full. It's quite irritating, hope it doesn't symbolize a bigger problem.
Think it's normal..but sometimes I get worried..not sure if its pee/discharge/amniotic fluid. Usually for me now, it's clear and slightly watery..diff from discharge I had in first n second tri..

Think it's normal..but sometimes I get worried..not sure if its pee/discharge/amniotic fluid. Usually for me now, it's clear and slightly watery..diff from discharge I had in first n second tri..

I read somewhere but don't know how true it is, if you notice a difference in discharge in your 3rd tri, esp if it's more watery, better consult your gynae. All the best to you!

Ouch!
If is me, I sure kena scolded up down left right by my hubby. He is super protective of our bb. Always ask me to protect my "ball" when we go out. So I v stress whenever we go to some plc where is slightly more crowded. I think if there is metal shield for my "ball", he will sure buy 1 lor...

Is it ur #1?? Haha when it wss #1 my hubby also like this...

We will avoid crowded places

More discharge might be caused by ur over walking... rest more

Have to do some pelvis exercise as this might worsen after u go for natural birth. Then.u will feel.below looser... start some pelvis exercise now..heard it helps u when.u r pushing too

Have to do some pelvis exercise as this might worsen after u go for natural birth. Then.u will feel.below looser... start some pelvis exercise now..heard it helps u when.u r pushing too

Thanks, have been feeling too unmotivated and lazy to exercise, especially as I'm busy with work and get tired when I get home. When you say pelvic exercises, I suppose you mean the pelvic floor muscles, in which you contract them as if you're holding urine? There's the other, different pelvic tilt exercise, but I guess you mean pelvic floor exercise?

no injection was given for my case....

injection was only given when they wan stitch u up...

we wont feel it de... i tore all the way to the @sshole.. which i didn't even know until my hubby told me... u will be so bz pushing that u will not even realised ... and by the time they told u baby out, u will wanna see baby etc then u will not realised the pain, until they stitch u up ...

That's why I learnt in my childbirth class that it is considered better to go through an episiotomy. At least won't get the tear all the way to the asshole (And have pain or difficulty pooing) and it heals better.

Ouch!
If is me, I sure kena scolded up down left right by my hubby. He is super protective of our bb. Always ask me to protect my "ball" when we go out. So I v stress whenever we go to some plc where is slightly more crowded. I think if there is metal shield for my "ball", he will sure buy 1 lor...

That's why my hubby hates it when kids run around in shopping centres. Next time as mummy myself, I must make sure my kids don't run in crowded places!!!!!!! Just now 1 boy ran into my hubby and hurt my hubby. Hubby was very angry..he said thank goodness he walked ahead of me.

Thanks, have been feeling too unmotivated and lazy to exercise, especially as I'm busy with work and get tired when I get home. When you say pelvic exercises, I suppose you mean the pelvic floor muscles, in which you contract them as if you're holding urine? There's the other, different pelvic tilt exercise, but I guess you mean pelvic floor exercise?
I think she meant kegels. Yes, the muscle you use to stop your urine. Actually for us women, we are supposed to do our entire lifetime. Cause when grow old, can also have the possibility of urinary incontinence.

no injection was given for my case....

injection was only given when they wan stitch u up...

we wont feel it de... i tore all the way to the @sshole.. which i didn't even know until my hubby told me... u will be so bz pushing that u will not even realised ... and by the time they told u baby out, u will wanna see baby etc then u will not realised the pain, until they stitch u up ...

That sounds really darn painful....

Yes esp when sneeze or cough then omg... Really cannot control...
I think we should start doing our kegels conscientiously alr.

Is it ur #1?? Haha when it wss #1 my hubby also like this...

We will avoid crowded places
Ytd went kiddy palace walk walk so many kids running ard den hub said let's go out from this place so many ppl so crowded n ppl tend to walk near me den i need to siam hub even said better not to go shopping centre. ..haha :)

Yep the muscles.

What other exercise can we do ? Acually i do feel loose below after 2 childbirth. .. i wonder will it worsen with the 3rd childbirth..

But the kkh GD nurse says kway tiao is better than yellow noodle ... say yellow noodle totally cannot touch
But isn't kway teow made from rice too? That seems really weird.
Anyway it seems it's also trial and error ... E.g. they may say Milo is a no-no but Milo was ok for me.

My little one turns 31 weeks today! And I'm officially gained 8 kg since pre pregnancy. Never felt so Whaley before..

We're on the same track! 31 weeks +1 today. I've gained almost 8kg so far. My goal is no more than 10kg. Hope I can make it!
Btw I'm in HK now. Traveled last night but they never asked to show dr. letter.

But isn't kway teow made from rice too? That seems really weird.
Anyway it seems it's also trial and error ... E.g. they may say Milo is a no-no but Milo was ok for me.
Haha that's why dr said it will be diff from body to body. Some ppl okie some ppl cannot...really need to trial and error den we know which food we can eat which food to avoid...

Is bee hoon the "safest"??
Not say which food safer or not to eat...really need to trial an error...some ppl okie w beehoon some are not...if I had beehoon the sugar level quite high sometimes above 7 which is no no to dr... I think u need to try try den u know ur body towards beehoon...

Back