(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

Hi ladies, I'm not big build, 1.58m and weigh b4 pregnant is 49kg, my boy weight almost 4kg when I give birth to him and natural birth.
After tat I have twins tat y my gyne suggest csect.
Base on my experience I will suggest natural birth cos ur body will recover faster than csect and u can have massage asap.
For csect, I have a scar and it dun look nice as my skin is kind of sensitive, plus during ur next pregnant its damn itching at the scar area.
It's very individual, choose wat u ladies are comfy wif.

seems that some ppl can take fruit w no problem, some cannot...

i think my reading is rly wonky. fasting reading is 5.8..

2 hr after brekkie (1 pc multi grain + 1 cup of milo all lovingly prepared by hb) reading is 5.3. wootz.
Weird eh b4 food reading not okie aft food so low lower than fasting.

yeah i finally found some inexpensive gift for 22 children as xmas ..

going to infuse some saving habit into them :p

IMG_5395.JPG

ya..i also scared,dunno hw it will be like.maybe i can stand labour pain,but when i tink of the cutting of the va jay jay,ouch....and the stinging when washing there after stich...ouch..
Anyway I read that they will give you an injection before cutting you. So we probably won't feel it.

that's a good reading. tho a bit weird cos i tot my fasting glucose level shld be lower. and milo is supposedly high in sugar? looks like i need not give up my milo!

No fever and feel better today so went for OGTT. Surprised by my weight drop, I lost 700g! But gynae say weight is ok now, baby weight also better than last visit ( at least now she doesn't say he is fat...hear already very sad)
Tried to think what attributed to 700g weight loss.. Think giving up 2 cups of milo a day is key.. Maybe gg back to work and having some stress after a long peaceful leave? No more cakes? Dunno lah lol

Anyway I read that they will give you an injection before cutting you. So we probably won't feel it.

no regardless cut where ..after medicine wear out also pain unless your threshold is very high lokz

My sis don't have feeling when her doc cut her. She din even realize till her hub told her.. haha
She was not on laughing gas or epidural.

She only have feeling like PTB said, her med wear off and when the doc stitch that back.

No fever and feel better today so went for OGTT. Surprised by my weight drop, I lost 700g! But gynae say weight is ok now, baby weight also better than last visit ( at least now she doesn't say he is fat...hear already very sad)
Tried to think what attributed to 700g weight loss.. Think giving up 2 cups of milo a day is key.. Maybe gg back to work and having some stress after a long peaceful leave? No more cakes? Dunno lah lol

Good for u. :) 2 cups of milo. I felt milo really very sweet lei.. yakun 1 small cup already more than enough for me.
Just tahan abit more, we all have less than 12-15 wks to go. haha

I intend to eat whatever I like during the last week before I deliver, if I have no GD or anything serious hahaa

Weird eh b4 food reading not okie aft food so low lower than fasting.
ya lor rly mysterious.

what someone suggested (taking a walk after lunch) seems to work .. i can have my yellow noodles (not too big a serving of course)! got a pretty decent reading of 6.2 after i went to jalan jalan a bit.

Good for u. :) 2 cups of milo. I felt milo really very sweet lei.. yakun 1 small cup already more than enough for me.

I intend to eat whatever I like during the last week before I deliver, if I have no GD or anything serious hahaa
oh... those milo outside i BTH too. I , a sweet tooth, also find it sweet.

the milo i have at home is made by: 2 tbl spoons + half to 2/3 a mug of boiling water + half to 1/3 mug of fresh milk. those outside... i see tt a lot of condensed milk is added lor. and the cup is soooo small!

the milo i have at home is made by: 2 tbl spoons + half to 2/3 a mug of boiling water + half to 1/3 mug of fresh milk. those outside... i see tt a lot of condensed milk is added lor. and the cup is soooo small!
i dun even put fresh milk cos enuff sugar from milo lolz
yah outisde really put sugar and condense milk... damn sweet ...
if you drink holick lagi sweet... i need to add another 600ml of water to that small cup lolz

i dun even put fresh milk cos enuff sugar from milo lolz
yah outisde really put sugar and condense milk... damn sweet ...
if you drink holick lagi sweet... i need to add another 600ml of water to that small cup lolz
fresh milk sweet meh?

i add the milk mainly to...cool the drink down faster :D and to get the milky taste that i <3

the horlicks outside is lagi disgusting. argh. sweet +++++

fresh milk sweet meh?
i add the milk mainly to...cool the drink down faster :D and to get the milky taste that i <3

unless you are using skimmed milk else normal one still sweet to me lolz

yah horlick outside is poisonous !!! think one day should do experience see reading after drinking that lolz

fresh milk sweet meh?

Fresh milk has lactose. Some people who are very sensitive to sweetness may feel it is sweet lah. I will drink milk, when I want something sweet and nothing else is avail... Keeps me satisfied for a while...

Same here. That's why I cannot drink Milo outside. Only drink the milo I make myself..... :p I don't add sugar or milk, just 3 tsp of milo + water only...

I love dipping cream crackers into milo though... :p My guilty pleasure, now thinking of it makes me want it.

Same here. That's why I cannot drink Milo outside. Only drink the milo I make myself..... :p I don't add sugar or milk, just 3 tsp of milo + water only...

I love dipping cream crackers into milo though... :p My guilty pleasure, now thinking of it makes me want it.
Go have it!!! u passd ur test!

i tink milo outside is like...1 dollar or sth? making it on my own is more satifying. bigger cup some more..

alamak... i sneezed almost 8 times in a row! Somebody thinking of me? :S Made my lower belly so painful now Ouch!

good idea ...dipping maybe i go make one later lolz

alamak... i sneezed almost 8 times in a row! Somebody thinking of me? :S Made my lower belly so painful now Ouch!
bless you ... that someone must have missed you deep deep lor cos normally 3x = someone miss you .. yours is almost 3x3 lolz

I am feeling very bloated after my lunch. Dunno why so jialat... cuz I actually ate less than my usual amount....

Hope my first tri symptoms not coming back again.... :(

well .. there are mummies who delivered > 3.5kg natural ( my friend did it natural for 4kg bb)
cos they think otherwise bah if others can so can i so want to wait somemore...

of course we dunno what they are thinking .. we just do what we think is right
we dun have to prove to anyone why we make the decision to do what

my #1 was born 3.62kg.. with cord round his neck... the stupid gynae dun wan let me go for Csection after we realised bb poo in my tummy.... so very lucky my son was ok...

my friend was so upset when her gynae told her she can't go for natural due to big baby and her asthma ... she says natural then = have the proper experience of whole pregnancy, 满足感 but end up she also had 3 csection for her 3 kids :) and she is a happy mummy now .

my #1 was born 3.62kg.. with cord round his neck... the stupid gynae dun wan let me go for Csection after we realised bb poo in my tummy.... so very lucky my son was ok...

my friend was so upset when her gynae told her she can't go for natural due to big baby and her asthma ... she says natural then = have the proper experience of whole pregnancy, 满足感 but end up she also had 3 csection for her 3 kids :) and she is a happy mummy now .

Wah, must be a nerve wrecking experience for you.
How you discover bb already poo in your tummy? ultrasound? discharge?

no injection was given for my case....

injection was only given when they wan stitch u up...

we wont feel it de... i tore all the way to the @sshole.. which i didn't even know until my hubby told me... u will be so bz pushing that u will not even realised ... and by the time they told u baby out, u will wanna see baby etc then u will not realised the pain, until they stitch u up ...

wa...sign of fetal distress liao still dont wanna c -sec? v garang !

Wah, must be a nerve wrecking experience for you.
How you discover bb already poo in your tummy? ultrasound? discharge?
heartbeat stopped for a while and we asked gynae what happen, 1st time parents we didnt know ..

and the gynae gave us the bo chap attitute "baby poo" and few hrs after that baby still not out, they also dun wan me go for Csection

wa...sign of fetal distress liao still dont wanna c -sec? v garang !

thats why i say i have a bad experience wit hKKH subsidized... LOL ... out of the 3 mummies gave birth around the same period, only me so suay... my 2 SIL also used KKH subsidized, also no problem....

maybe juz my luck,,, big baby... baby poo.. epidural finish so gave birth without any painkiller.... super suay ..

heartbeat stopped for a while and we asked gynae what happen, 1st time parents we didnt know ..

and the gynae gave us the bo chap attitute "baby poo" and few hrs after that baby still not out, they also dun wan me go for Csection
erm.. i am sure he is more aware of the consequences of meconium aspiration than u and i...

the fluid will be stained ... can see it one.
but u will not be able to bend down to see the liquid...

mine baby ate the poo also..

so once baby out immediately send for suction + removal of cord thats around his neck (suspect poo too long liao = distress = cord around neck). till now it leaves a deep mark on his mouth...

thats why i say i have a bad experience wit hKKH subsidized... LOL ... out of the 3 mummies gave birth around the same period, only me so suay... my 2 SIL also used KKH subsidized, also no problem....

maybe juz my luck,,, big baby... baby poo.. epidural finish so gave birth without any painkiller.... super suay ..
haha.. now i tink u wont dare go back..

so once baby out immediately send for suction + removal of cord thats around his neck (suspect poo too long liao = distress = cord around neck). till now it leaves a deep mark on his mouth...
u cant see but the mid wife can see. perhaps ur hb may be able to see it too..

Should be okay. I too just had a minor accident yesterday.

I underestimate my tummy. Closed the car door. Ddnt know my tummy too big. The door slammed against my tummy.

Painful like mad! Now have blue black on the skin. But, the pain is on the surface not internal injury since I dnt fel any pain internally and the baby is moving normally the whole of yesterday. Should be okay lah.
Ouch!
If is me, I sure kena scolded up down left right by my hubby. He is super protective of our bb. Always ask me to protect my "ball" when we go out. So I v stress whenever we go to some plc where is slightly more crowded. I think if there is metal shield for my "ball", he will sure buy 1 lor...

that doesnt sound very responsible to me .. how can bo chap !!!

Oh no... That really sound bad. Did you feedback to the hospital?

Milo... At home mine is 2tbl milo 2tblsp condensed milk. In office is one packet 3 in 1.
I can't drink milo kosong. No milk taste to me like v weird..

u cant see but the mid wife can see. perhaps ur hb may be able to see it too..

Oh lucky baby ok. Now everything ok don't worry. :)
Actually my mum told me last time it's quite common to hv baby poo inside, cos they don't have so many scans and machines and a lot of them still midwives and not all Kkh. So when baby poo they will just 'orh, baby poo inside', it was only much later she realise it's a sign of fetal distress and not so good.

Oh lucky baby ok. Now everything ok don't worry. :)
Actually my mum told me last time it's quite common to hv baby poo inside, cos they don't have so many scans and machines and a lot of them still midwives and not all Kkh. So when baby poo they will just 'orh, baby poo inside', it was only much later she realise it's a sign of fetal distress and not so good.
huh? it is not as simple as orh bb poo leh.. the consequence can lead to death one

Hello!

We have exactly the same EDD. I'm expecting a boy too. :) Which hospital you are going?

@Sugarlove87 Sorry for the slow reply; I was super tired after returning from hospital and slept the afternoon away. I'm with Dr. Watt Wing Fong at Raffles Hospital. What about you? Sorry to hear about your accident; but glad that you're okay. I read that mummies' tummies are strong stuff.

feeling hungry now though i had rice for lunch, now munching on kinder bueno. oops :D

p.s: baby had been moving as and when during the afternoon, hubby still worried about the hit.

@Sugarlove87 Sorry for the slow reply; I was super tired after returning from hospital and slept the afternoon away. I'm with Dr. Watt Wing Fong at Raffles Hospital. What about you? Sorry to hear about your accident; but glad that you're okay. I read that mummies' tummies are strong stuff.

hello archie7 mummy,i m wt dr watt too :D how do u get to knw abt her?

Back