(2014/12) Dec 2014 Mummies

For those who need help adding to the group, I'll need to add you as my friend on FB first before adding to the group for admin to approve. And I have done so for all of you already.

Cheers! =)

Is the discussion more active on the FB group? I don't have a FB account yet but i could go create one to join you all if its more active there

For those who need help adding to the group, I'll need to add you as my friend on FB first before adding to the group for admin to approve. And I have done so for all of you already.

Cheers! =)
Thank you so much. I also didn't get a request. Can I know your fb name and maybe add you if you don't mind? Thanks.

For some, I cannot find you on FB, if you didn't register with the same email on FB, it won't show up when I do a search...

Hi mummies, sorry to interupt. Are any of you bf-ing or intend to?

Your best friend on the breastfeeding journey!

Medela Purelan 100 Nipple Cream is specially formulated to protect your nipples from dryness and sensitivity by replenishing the natural oils depleted through frequent sucking in breastfeeding. These problems, which are frequent occurrences during breastfeeding, can severely hamper your breastfeeding routine and comfort. Medela Purelan Nipple Cream contains 100% pure lanolin (wool wax) without any artificial additives or preservatives. This means it doesn't have to be removed before breastfeeding and is safe for your baby! The Medela Purelan Nipple Cream is so safe, you can even use it on your baby's skin and apply to other dry skin areas.

medela-purelan-100-nipple-cream-500-jpg.398555

Why we love this product:

1. Ideal soothing for sensitive or dry nipples
  2. Convenient and multi-tasking product! Can be applied on other areas too!
  3. Helps make your breastfeeding journey a smoother and less painful one!
  4. Instant relief on the go!
letting go a 100g (L size) tube that was used only 3 times, for only $10 at half price OSP $19.90, collection at tiong bahru/raffles place/toa payoh (sun only). expiry is in Mar 2016. Pls PM if interested. thanks :)

Did any of u all got rashes on elbow and both legs during pregnancy time? Gp dr said rashes come n go as now i am alright and it could be due to food. I called gynae he said shld be safe shld not be any effect on me or bb. That means np right? Cos I v worry n scare lor.

I just bought mother's milk tea and fenugreek from iHerb in preparation for my delivery in Dec. You may go iherb and check it out. If you're a new buyer, just use my code VEW578 and you can get 5USD. Moreover, they have a promo now that if you order 40USD and above, you can a 10% discount on top of all purchases, ending on 15 Oct, this Wednesday (which is tomorrow) so hurry!!!

Hi MistyCloud, hope the friend request I just accepted is yours - can't tell. Do add me to the group if it is and if not, try again? The email I gave is the one I registered on FB with......

BTW, I've added all those I can find on FB. For the rest, I cannot locate you gals...

Hi mistycloud,

The email which I stated is actually the primary n registered account with fb . ([email protected]) N I have already changed the setting to public . I know probably u are encountering the problem of not able to locate me in fb. So I tried using search by keying in my own email address n there's no search found as well . Did any mummies encounter this prob b4? What setting must I do to offset this problem ?

Thanks a million

Hi, I wish to find out IF ITS "BANTANG" to DO CONFINEMENT in my own's mother's place instead of inlaw's or husband's place?

My Strep B test came back positive and I need to be on antibiotics. Nurse said doc will give me a jab during delivery. Hope bb will be ok.

Hi there, new to pregnancy? I'm a first time mum too.

BTW, Charlene, I'm waiting for your friend approval before I can add you to the group.

hi misty cloud can u add me in fb group too?

[email protected]

EDD on 31dec.. omg.. duno can wait till 1jan15 anot.. hahaha!!

r all e mummies here suffering from 3rd tri? i am so tired from work now!

hi misty cloud can u add me in fb group too?

[email protected]

EDD on 31dec.. omg.. duno can wait till 1jan15 anot.. hahaha!!

r all e mummies here suffering from 3rd tri? i am so tired from work now!

Hihi. . My edd 23 Dec. . I feel pain when I toss n turn on bed/ sleep in 1 position for long. .keep waking up many times. . Counting down to my leave. . Haha

Hihi. . My edd 23 Dec. . I feel pain when I toss n turn on bed/ sleep in 1 position for long. .keep waking up many times. . Counting down to my leave. . Haha

hi Daja! same here!!! tossing and turn like an old woman.. night pee for a few times.. sometimes can even wake up at 4am to eat bread in a half snooze mode.. hahaha!! got the urge to take leave next month srsly!! like maybe once a week!

hi Daja! same here!!! tossing and turn like an old woman.. night pee for a few times.. sometimes can even wake up at 4am to eat bread in a half snooze mode.. hahaha!! got the urge to take leave next month srsly!! like maybe once a week!

Hi hi evelly, when is your edd? And how is your prep?

Ya i also got up to pee few times a night. I'm taking leave from wk 38 onwards which is 8 Dec. So looking forward to it.

Back