Rainbow Vacuum, Anyone comments?

Rainbow Vacuum, Anyone Comments?

No I would hate to comment on Rainbow. Pushy sales tactics. Such an expensive vacuum cleaner, we definitely need more time to think right?! So pushy to sell right away. Annoying salesperson. Asked for her name, but she doesn't want to say. Zzzz

Not hard to guess yeah.. But still I believe all the companies are pretty much the same. Surely have a fair share of good and bad salespeople. Unfortunately for Rainbow, I encountered probably the worst one! And luckily for Delphin, they sent an angel up to my place. It was easy to decide which brand to purchase just based on the attitude of the saleslady. She managed to convince me, and not pressure me. I appreciate her patience. :) Cheers to Delphin!

I should have her number on my contact list. For those who wants a demo by this angel, pm me alright? I'll pass you her name and contact.

Hi all. anyone heard of the brand Filterqueen? their Majestic model is selling about the same price as Delphin and Rainbow. Heard to be in the market for about 20 years. sells mainly by word of mouth and not so much of pressure selling like rainbow and delphin. I am seriously considering to get one good vacuum especially for cleaning bed.

Hi all. anyone heard of the brand Filterqueen? their Majestic model is selling about the same price as Delphin and Rainbow. Heard to be in the market for about 20 years. sells mainly by word of mouth and not so much of pressure selling like rainbow and delphin. I am seriously considering to get one good vacuum especially for cleaning bed.

anyway just to warn everyone here... if you want to request for a demo for a dustmite cleaning, get rainbow or delphin! don't trust this shit company lura! crazy salespeople! i had to call the police then only they would leave my house!

i just did a demo with lura! stupid china salesperson! i had to threaten to call the police before he finally left my house! stupid chinaman! if not for my kid watching the demo as well, i would have punched him in the face. HMPH!

i said i needed time to consider, he instantly changed his tone and scolded me.. he said that if i dont buy now the haze is gonna make my child sick and probably end up in the hospital or something. ask me if i want to see that happen.. f***ing retarded yes? say if i have no money to pay, why bother getting someone to do a demo. and he complains that i'm wasting alot of his time. i'm never trusting this company again! f**K! BULLSHIT!

if only i listened to my sister and got a delphin demo up at my place, probably wouldn't result in this manner.. my sister bought a delphin about 1 year back and the service staff was excellent. should have listened to her, instead i chose to try this lura company! stupid me!

Hi I'm a satisfied Kirby user.

Delphin came to my house for a demo before but i didn't like the salesperson and neither do i like the product. About a year later, a Kirby salesperson called me and I allowed them to come my house for a demo. I bought a Kirby for $3.8k. At first I had post purchase dissonance. After all, 3.8k is a lot of money and I was unsure about the product. After using Kirby for a few mths, my son's perpetual cough was gone and never return! I am really thankful that I found Kirby...

I'm not from Kirby, and I don't get commission from them.... It's just my genuine feedback after using the product :)

Hey ladies.Never trust roboclea or any other except rainbow ! My cousins and friends whom are married bought their rainbow system and are completely satisfied with it with no complains.. My mom bought the rainbow system a few years ago is still working perfectly fine.. If you're keen in a demo just contact this agent I've seen the demo, not pushy at all and very professional in answering your questions and doubts and all- 86205728 ..

if only i listened to my sister and got a delphin demo up at my place, probably wouldn't result in this manner.. my sister bought a delphin about 1 year back and the service staff was excellent. should have listened to her, instead i chose to try this lura company! stupid me!

Please don't create a thread to defame other as you are a new account and i believe might or maybe a competitor .If you need more info about that Delphin company here is a link to CASE and they are being BLACKLISTED plus a new article about them.

http://www.singaporelawwatch.sg/slw/headlinesnews/43696-consumer-watchdog-warns-of-errant-firm.html

CASE website

http://www.case.org.sg/consumer_guides_consumeralerts.aspx

Therealsingapore

http://therealsingapore.com/content...ed-her-get-singapore-pr-and-grew-her-business

You can refer to our facebook page if you have any feedback about us and we will gladly assist you

https://www.facebook.com/LURASG

Feedback on website

http://www.mummysg.com/forums/f77/lura-vacuum-cleaner-133156/

I bought the machine after YEARS of demo without buying.i think I had 4-5 demos. Yes, I know its expensive. But my sinus problem really improve after using it, as an air purifier and mattress/sofa cleaner, I think its worth it. Basically u pay what u think its worth to you. Salespersons ARE pushy. All salesperson are. Otherwise they r lousy salespersons. Jm2cw

I'm a satisfied user of Delphine . Thou I also know the china sales gal who came to do the demo is good at sweet talking and I don't quite like, but the benefits of the machine really overrides some disadvantages. It's worth and my child's health do improve slightly thou. As I did weekly vaccum of their mattresses n pillows etc. I bought around $3.6k full set. No additional costs. No need to change filter. Just use n wash n maintain. Rainbow machine needs to change the filter as I heard from a rainbow user. So that's extra costs .

So far I'm a satisfied Delphine user .

Cheers'

Oh yes forgotten to add that it's multi purpose, I been using this machine as vaccum cleaner and it's really very clean compared to normal vacuum cleaner... I also used it as a purifier . When first bought the machine, it includes two small bottles of essential oil... But subsequent bottles need to be purchased at $20 each which I find it's ex so can get from outside ourselves.

I have been using rainbow vacuum for 2 years.
I would say its really effectively, floor feel squeaky clean after every use.
I also use it to vacuum pillow + mattress and you can see the amount of dust & dead skin it actually clean-up.
It is especially useful during haze season as it double up as a air purifier.

The downside is its quite noisy when vacuuming, and the vacuum itself is bulky & heavy a bit of chore to use.

Back