June 2014 Mummies & Babies

asvin

Hi im looking to start a mummy group for June 2014 babies so we can create a good support community and our babies can grow together perhaps even organise birthdays every year together. Do join this thread group if ur baby is born in June this year. :) looking forward

Hi Shirley welcome hope we can gather a good group
my daughter was born on 12 June :)
Urs baby girl or boy?

Hello June Mummies!

Anyone experiencing their LO intake decrease?
My LO is 16 weeks 2 days old, it has been 2 weeks that her feeds drop from 6 to 5 feeds a day.
Each feed (3-hours interval) she used to drink up 120-140ml, now it drops to 80-100ml.
Each day usually she drinks up to approx 750ml but now she drinks only 620-660ml per day..

No signs of fever or cold. I check for any teething signs but doesn't seem to be. Her gums aren't very red.
The only cues are that she drools alittle & she likes to suck her fingers/hand. More whiny & fussy that usual too.

:(:(:(

Hi yan Yi, I am facing the same problem currently, and it has been lasting for 1 week. I brought my LO to his PD and before the pd even checked, he said it is normal for 3-4mth baby to "hate the milk" as they have been eating the same thing for the last 3-4 mths. Then doc said as long as baby can sleep well and can play well, abit fussy is fine. Normally it will last not more than 2 weeks but some babies do last for longer period. Anyway u should continue to observe as my LO is getting better today. He ate 90ml every 2 hours since morning.

Hello June Mummies!

Anyone experiencing their LO intake decrease?
My LO is 16 weeks 2 days old, it has been 2 weeks that her feeds drop from 6 to 5 feeds a day.
Each feed (3-hours interval) she used to drink up 120-140ml, now it drops to 80-100ml.
Each day usually she drinks up to approx 750ml but now she drinks only 620-660ml per day..

No signs of fever or cold. I check for any teething signs but doesn't seem to be. Her gums aren't very red.
The only cues are that she drools alittle & she likes to suck her fingers/hand. More whiny & fussy that usual too.

:(:(:([/QUOT

Hello everyone!!!
I would like to join this group too. My little prince was born on 15/6.
My son has a lot of sweat on his head. even i set the temperature is 26-27. I have to put a cotton towel over his cushion and change it every hour at night. Is there any one facing the same problem?

Hi Qui, my son also sweats alot! Looks like my son got so many problems!
I also put a piece of cotton cloth under his head, but I change it only when I change diaper for him, like 2,3 times. PD said its normal for LO to sweat alot due to the immature nervous system. Do you put him in aircon room the whole day?

Reactions: Qui
Hi mummies

Im so glad to see more joining
Yes my daughter is also going thru the same drooling a lot n likes to put fingers in mouth
these are actually signs of teething
We should start either a watsapp grp or fb grp for easier communication
Shall we organise a gathering for our june mummies & babies soon?
Can share lotsa ideas then looking forward :)

Problem im facing now with my LO is refusing to drink expressed milk from bottle anyone facing that & i need to go back to work next week so been trying to keep giving
Shirley i dont really measure how much BM my LO drinks cos since Im home i never expressed much been latching directly
but usually feed on demand is maybe every 2-3hrs sometimes even 1hr as long as she is happy not cranky i know she is well fed

Our babies turning 4 momths this month wow time sure does fly & i feel its just too fast especially that my maternity leave ending soon...are all of u working mums too?

Hi yan Yi, I am facing the same problem currently, and it has been lasting for 1 week. I brought my LO to his PD and before the pd even checked, he said it is normal for 3-4mth baby to "hate the milk" as they have been eating the same thing for the last 3-4 mths. Then doc said as long as baby can sleep well and can play well, abit fussy is fine. Normally it will last not more than 2 weeks but some babies do last for longer period. Anyway u should continue to observe as my LO is getting better today. He ate 90ml every 2 hours since morning.

Yes! Thank God she has been drinking back to normal, maybe some feeds she still drink lesser. Thank you for the advise too!

Hi Qui, my son also sweats alot! Looks like my son got so many problems!
I also put a piece of cotton cloth under his head, but I change it only when I change diaper for him, like 2,3 times. PD said its normal for LO to sweat alot due to the immature nervous system. Do you put him in aircon room the whole day?
Thanks Shirley. i only use aircon at night and on hazy days. btw, how can we cope with haze? should we put the baby into aircon room for whole day?

Hi mummies, got something to check, we have 3 injection left in dec when my Lo is 6 month old, namely hib(5in1), ipv and DTPa. Doc said we can choose to have 6in1 to combine 2 of them. In this case we only have 2 to go. Which one will u choose? Can share with me? Many thanks!

ello, i will like to join in too~ mine also jun baby! do let me know if there's facebook grp or whatsapp grp. cheers

shirley: the only thing abt combining jabs is higher chance of fever. some mummies friend recommend feeding pao sheng or barley water to prevent fever one day b4 the jab. i have yet to try though.

hi dear mummies....
my princess was born on 16th june!!!
my very 1st baby :)

so do wee have any special group here to chat or itz all in this motherhood forum?

Last edited:
had
Problem im facing now with my LO is refusing to drink expressed milk from bottle anyone facing that & i need to go back to work next week so been trying to keep giving
Shirley i dont really measure how much BM my LO drinks cos since Im home i never expressed much been latching directly
but usually feed on demand is maybe every 2-3hrs sometimes even 1hr as long as she is happy not cranky i know she is well fed
had the same prob..my gal didnt want to tk any milk from bottle as she was so used to latch on directly the past few mths. n i was worried too that i had to go back to work leaving her behind with my mum. took me a month to train her and bcoz of that i extended my maternity leave another 2weeks!!!!
thank god by the time i went back to work, she started to take milk from bottle.

mine sweats loads n loads too....til her head and feet all become wet!!!!!lolxxx[/QUOTE]

Hello everyone!!!
I would like to join this group too. My little prince was born on 15/6.
My son has a lot of sweat on his head. even i set the temperature is 26-27. I have to put a cotton towel over his cushion and change it every hour at night. Is there any one facing the same problem?[/QUOTE

Hi Mummies....

My New addition to the family june 28.....hope to learn and get some advice from urll.....

Hi my baby boy is born on 8 June.
Hv u started solid? My boy will scrunch up his face and refuse the spoon. He looks so funny!

Hi my baby boy is born on 8 June.
Hv u started solid? My boy will scrunch up his face and refuse the spoon. He looks so funny!

my baby was doing that to. but i slowly introduce the food from HIPPS. i started off with apple and banana n now slowly to carrots and potato and mixed vegetables.... these two are her favourties... i tried the organic porridge for 5months old.... she did it up but still left her food tho....
oh else u do the puree by urself.... pumpkin puree with honey... or sweet potato with no honey .....

hello mummies!!
my lil gem arrival on 25th Jun, n my bb turning 6th mth in 1 week time! how time pass!
he'd started solid since last mth, on porridge twice in a day, (noon n evening), still on FM every 3hrs at 150ml.
He is also one of the boy who scare of heat n sweat alot. Very fun to play with now, each time keep looking for people to play with him.

I would like to start him on fruits, but do not know what to intro first, any advice? Apples? Banana?

Last edited:
avocado, apple, papaya, pear, banana (small type not del monte type), blueberries :)

Hi Davon mummy, may I know does avocado need to mixed w fm to make it like smoothie for him? Else onli the fruit might tasteless for him.

Hi im looking to start a mummy group for June 2014 babies so we can create a good support community and our babies can grow together perhaps even organise birthdays every year together. Do join this thread group if ur baby is born in June this year. :) looking forward
Hi hi, my gal is born jun 2014. Can I join this gp?

Hi hi mummies! Is this still active? Any whatsapp group yet?
Have u started weaning? How to stop the nighttime feeding? So tired at work the next day :(

Back