(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

the day before, hubby accidentally hit the side of my bump cause he was rushing then we was so worried, but lucky after that baby still kick, then yesterday night he was also kicking but i feel he's not so active? or issit cause i'm thinking too much?
no staining or anything at all. :(:(

they wont double just abit more only ...

i guess those mummy all set their mind on natural and nothing but natural only but unfortunately their body think otherwise refuse to dilute accordingly and they actually wanted to wait somemore but gynae have to explain to convince them ... and guess what those baby of theirs are big one lor.. > 3.5kg one so gynae is right in taking them out via C sect cos baby of that size also not easy to take out even C sect lor ...
bb big means..there is a greater chance that bb experiences distress. his / her brain can be permanently damaged due to lack of oxygen. so u still wanna keh kiang to "prove ur love" by gg natural? i'd not!

the day before, hubby accidentally hit the side of my bump cause he was rushing then we was so worried, but lucky after that baby still kick, then yesterday night he was also kicking but i feel he's not so active? or issit cause i'm thinking too much?
i dunno about you ...my beanie is one day active one day lazy ...
you observe another day if worry go see gynae ...
and when you said hit ..it is those playful hit not those forcefuly hit right

i dunno about you ...my beanie is one day active one day lazy ...
you observe another day if worry go see gynae ...
and when you said hit ..it is those playful hit not those forcefuly hit right
my princess is also sometimes v active, sometimes lazy. like she can be super quiet for 2-3 days, and then after tt...ki siao...lol

bb big means..there is a greater chance that bb experiences distress. his / her brain can be permanently damaged due to lack of oxygen. so u still wanna keh kiang to "prove ur love" by gg natural? i'd not!
well .. there are mummies who delivered > 3.5kg natural ( my friend did it natural for 4kg bb)
cos they think otherwise bah if others can so can i so want to wait somemore...

of course we dunno what they are thinking .. we just do what we think is right
we dun have to prove to anyone why we make the decision to do what

was reading other thread
dun understand why some mummies felt defeated just because they cant have natural birth and have to go C sect

must one go through natural birth then considered experienced the hardwork of being a mum

sometimes c section is no choice one mah.be it c section or natural birth,what matters most is mother n baby are both 平安 and 健康.

well .. there are mummies who delivered > 3.5kg natural ( my friend did it natural for 4kg bb)

i dont want my cb to split after ah.....

Should be okay. I too just had a minor accident yesterday.

I underestimate my tummy. Closed the car door. Ddnt know my tummy too big. The door slammed against my tummy.

Painful like mad! Now have blue black on the skin. But, the pain is on the surface not internal injury since I dnt fel any pain internally and the baby is moving normally the whole of yesterday. Should be okay lah.

My friend is big size so she can deliver natural 3.8kg. :p

If my bb go till above 3.5kg, I will ask doc if can C-sect anot... how to squeeze out hahaa

Observe ur bb routine movement? my bb is actively everyday, late morning and at night.
If really worrying then go see the gynae ba. don't stress urself over this. I think our bump is quite hardly, I squeeze my a few times haha and my hub jab me everyday, we used to be so worried that it will injured the bb, but doc say we got a lot of fats haha

I underestimate my tummy. Closed the car door. Ddnt know my tummy too big. The door slammed against my tummy.

Painful like mad! Now have blue black on the skin. But, the pain is on the surface not internal injury since I dnt fel any pain internally and the baby is moving normally the whole of yesterday. Should be okay lah.
plus there is a thick later of muscle + fat + amniotic fluid protecting the bb :)

I do that too... I under estimate that I can squeeze into the seat on the bus coz the lady sitting on the outside refuse to move in... then after that felt abit uncomfortable hahaa

i also sometime under estimate and bang wall when making turn lolz ...

u are so accountant lolz
diff between accountant and dr is... accountant sometiems rly more ngiao abt money. yest my hb told me he bot bread and butter. i told him..i tot still got butter? his reply: oh down to our last block alrdy. me: was it on offer? hb: yes me: remember ah.. if it is not on offer and if u dont need it urgently, wait for offer :D

diff between accountant and dr is... accountant sometiems rly more ngiao abt money. yest my hb told me he bot bread and butter. i told him..i tot still got butter? his reply: oh down to our last block alrdy. me: was it on offer? hb: yes me: remember ah.. if it is not on offer and if u dont need it urgently, wait for offer :D
i know !!! there is a diff ...i sleep with an accountant too ...

sometime to me ... need it buy lor...he will logic the money concept this and that ...kaoz.. fed up ..ok you buy
so now i dun challenge he want to buy he buy .....

thank you all for the response, been monitoring but he sometimes active then lazy again. maybe like what you all say, we got alot of fats to cover the bump.

but for some reason ...i notice my butt fat like reduce cos if sit or lay down too long when i get up .. abit of aching butt area leh ...
oh ya.. i do feel a bit of ache at my butt area when i get up if i sit for too long. sometimes my tailbone hurts too! zzz i tink rly gotta listen to what the gynae siad... dont remain seated or standing for more than 30 mins at one go

i haben get to see beanie suck thumb ...some bb will do it and during scan can see ..some even blow bubble lolz

ya loh..either sleeping or so busy adjusting himself to get comfortable during the scan.

those powerful kicks n mini pokes when i lie down,i want to watch how he does those during ultrasound leh...

ouch!

half the time my tummy got hurt cuz my elder one... her dad always have to emphasize to her "be careful of mei mei"

But she's quick to apologise la...

ya loh..either sleeping or so busy adjusting himself to get comfortable during the scan.

those powerful kicks n mini pokes when i lie down,i want to watch how he does those during ultrasound leh...

That time i went Dr ananda detailed scan, saw baby yawned as both the nurse and the prof pointed out to me but me and hubby catch no ball! :p

That time i went Dr ananda detailed scan, saw baby yawned as both the nurse and the prof pointed out to me but me and hubby catch no ball! :p
i have a photo of bb's o-shaped mouth when she yawned during the scan!!! we were waiting for her to remove her hand from her face.... after my walk, she somehow moved her hand up a bit, and yawned!! and that's how we managed ot see her lips and nose!

oh ya.. i do feel a bit of ache at my butt area when i get up if i sit for too long. sometimes my tailbone hurts too! zzz i tink rly gotta listen to what the gynae siad... dont remain seated or standing for more than 30 mins at one go
huh? 30 mins ..abit too short leh

unfortunately they are very obedient during scan haiz

ouch!

half the time my tummy got hurt cuz my elder one... her dad wants always emphasizedto her "be careful of mei mei"

But she's quick to apologise la...
same lolz.. my boy sometime also very rough ... my hubby got to tell him ..mei mei is inside cannot do that

I do that too... I under estimate that I can squeeze into the seat on the bus coz the lady sitting on the outside refuse to move in... then after that felt abit uncomfortable hahaa

Sometimes very funny. Think we can squeeze thru but cannot. Then, our tummy will rub against the front seat.

Actually sounds like me and my hubby... :)My hubby will buy something and sometimes I will ask him if it's on offer and remind him accordingly. I also very niao about expenses. Similarly, if there is a good deal for something we use regularly then I will stock up too (eg. paper products)...

Try doing some cat yoga pose, pelvic thrust and bend over a bed/ table to sway your hips.

I did these 3 when my tailbone hurts. Helps a lot. The aching will reduce tremendously.

Ask u eh... The left side of my left breast hurts slightly when I press on it. If don't press, it feels a bit sore. Anyone have this problem? Is it normal? It's been like that since sun.

My friend is big size so she can deliver natural 3.8kg. :p

If my bb go till above 3.5kg, I will ask doc if can C-sect anot... how to squeeze out hahaa

Observe ur bb routine movement? my bb is actively everyday, late morning and at night.
If really worrying then go see the gynae ba. don't stress urself over this. I think our bump is quite hardly, I squeeze my a few times haha and my hub jab me everyday, we used to be so worried that it will injured the bb, but doc say we got a lot of fats haha
My gynae say no matter how big also must try natural first. Even though I am small size lol.
He say bb is soft at birth so even if it's big it can still come out

For me it's not so much my back, but when I stand up after sitting for too long, can feel numbness and tingling sensation on my legs.

For me it's not so much my back, but when I stand up after sitting for too long, can feel numbness and tingling sensation on my legs.
for me every night i sleep on my side i will feel numbness and tingling on my arm so i have to always rotate from side to side ... .. told gynae she said cos we put on weight and it add pressure to our nerves so it is normal but if you feel numbness and tingling on back then it is not normal

My gynae say no matter how big also must try natural first. Even though I am small size lol.
He say bb is soft at birth so even if it's big it can still come out

ur doc very pro-natural, haha. Ya I can see u are small size.

I would go for natural too, but if its like 3.6-3.8kg, I really cannot imagine how to squeeze bb out hahaha
I saw an article before that a very petite lady wanted to c sect coz bb to big for her ,but doc insist natural, ended up crushing the bb skull and shoulder in the process of pulling her out. BB die in the end...

I would go for natural too, but if its like 3.6-3.8kg, I really cannot imagine how to squeeze bb out hahaha
I saw an article before that a very petite lady wanted to c sect coz bb to big for her ,but doc insist natural, ended up crushing the bb skull and shoulder in the process of pulling her out. BB die in the end...
breaking collar bone is quite a norm if bb is big and mummy insist on natural ... saw a few case on forum or news
but crushing skull haben read before but i read one article ( mexico) the gynae see mummy cant push out ..he pull and twist the bb head and broke it .. the bb died on the spot

so sometime really must know our limitation...

kiang jiu hou... mia gai kiang

wah your gynae very pro natural

o_Oo_Oo_O
Hannor. I am scared

Actually sounds like me and my hubby... :)My hubby will buy something and sometimes I will ask him if it's on offer and remind him accordingly. I also very niao about expenses. Similarly, if there is a good deal for something we use regularly then I will stock up too (eg. paper products)...
and I'd alao tell him don't blindly buy cos thrre is offer. Cos an offer at place a may Still be more ex than no offer at place b

and I'd alao tell him don't blindly buy cos thrre is offer. Cos an offer at place a may Still be more ex than no offer at place b

LOL. So now my hubby just buy the bare minimum and we go grocery shopping every weekend at NTUC... (Actually I shop and he watches the trolley). LOL.

Hahah! First time ma.

Never experience labour pain before. And I am those kind with low pain tolerance.
But then again natural would recover faster also right

Go for natural with epidural lor... if your baby is average weight so far, then should be fine to give birth naturally I guess...

Hahah! First time ma.

Never experience labour pain before. And I am those kind with low pain tolerance.
But then again natural would recover faster also right

ya..i also scared,dunno hw it will be like.maybe i can stand labour pain,but when i tink of the cutting of the va jay jay,ouch....and the stinging when washing there after stich...ouch..

Back