Edd july 2015

sugarling

Hi! Just got my BFP 2 days ago! Anyone with july 2015 EDD?

we are in the process of choosing gynae and is really confused!

Will be grateful if anyone can recommend any good gynae from MT A or TMC :)

Is there any difference between a male and female gynae?

Congrats :). If everything goes well, mine shud be jul15 edd as well. Im under dr fong yang. He's at mt e novena but deliver at mt a. I personally prefer male to female gynae. I find female gynae not as sympathetic and gentle compared to male gynae

Thanks ellesie! Congrats to you too! :) when do u start seeing the gynae? We havent even shortlist ours! *gasps*

How did you find ur gynae?

Hi ellesie, I am also under doctor fong yang, my edd is mar'2015.

Hi sugarling, dr fong, deliver at 3 places, TMC, mount A and mount E novena.

Sugarling, I was doing ivf under him so have been seeing him since may this year. This coming Thursday is my first scan. Im comfortable with him, very accomodating and open to discussion.
Marvelous, how do u find him and are u taking package under him?

Sugarling, I was doing ivf under him so have been seeing him since may this year. This coming Thursday is my first scan. Im comfortable with him, very accomodating and open to discussion.
Marvelous, how do u find him and are u taking package under him?

Hi ellesie, Congratulation to you!
I went to a few gynae before deciding on fong yang. Yes, both my hubby & I feel more comfortable with him too, pleasant experience with him as he is patient person which allow you to be more open with him hence can ask more questions.
Yes, i will be signing up his package, his package only start at 20th week.

I've just moved to Singapore and am due early June. I'm using Paul Tseng at TMC. He was recommended by a friend who had her first baby here in 2010. I have my first appointment on Wednesday so can't actually vouch for him but I do trust my friend.

Back