(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

M at the buffet at Parkroyal Pickering, omg it's so good but there r so many things I cannot eat! Thai mango salad, soft cheese, bobo cha cha, all kinds of cakes n nonya kuehs, durian desserts, even the mee siam n pasta station looks damn good but I'm trying to control *忍!Told my colleagues we HAVE to come back here after my maternity leave. Slurp!
Wow ... Thai mango salad , durian , mee siam .. Sounds so appetizing !!! How much is it ?

Hi mummies..didn't have a good night's sleep yesterday. Suddnely had chest pain and couldn't find a comfortable position to lie on..felt breathless and like something weighing down on my chest. Anyone felt this before? I'm almost 31 weeks and this is the first time I'm feeling this chest pain..not sure if its pregnancy related or flu related as I'm having a cold.. :(

When I'm abt 30 weeks onwards .. I always feel breathless ... Read that this is one of the symptom when you reach 3rd trimester ... Baby growing .. Need more space .. My below already sooooo sore ... Sigh ...
I also think the more the merrier hahaha... if you can tahan the binding, you will get back to your pre-preggy shape faster too hahaha
sometimes its the massage lady that determines whether you should have more than 5

Yes ... I will wear till the next morning then remove ... Hmm I think if you requested more they should be happier too ... They can also earn money . Unless they are full on hand ..

Ya i planning to go for 5. ACtually the more the better, but of course must see your pocket...lol

Hahah ... I will not be stingy to myself when it comes pampering .. Money after all can be earned again. Health and happiness comes first :p to me la .. The most ask for someone sponsor ... Really no one sponsor then treat myself taking that lose money at mj can Liao

When I'm abt 30 weeks onwards .. I always feel breathless ... Read that this is one of the symptom when you reach 3rd trimester ... Baby growing .. Need more space .. My below already sooooo sore ... Sigh ...

Yes ... I will wear till the next morning then remove ... Hmm I think if you requested more they should be happier too ... They can also earn money . Unless they are full on hand ..

Hahah ... I will not be stingy to myself when it comes pampering .. Money after all can be earned again. Health and happiness comes first :p to me la .. The most ask for someone sponsor ... Really no one sponsor then treat myself taking that lose money at mj can Liao

I feel breathless too. Your down there feel sore too? Is it like numbness? Sometimes I feel like 1 side abit of a stingy feeling. I asked Doc and he checked and said it's fine.

Wah, you can wear the binder till the next morning! Impressed! The malay lady tie all the way to just under the rib cage so I feel very uncomfortable. I took it out at night.

You dun find it itchy to have the binder on meh ? I got a lot of heat rashes from that so I only bind during day night time take out

Lolz agreed nothing beats a good spa or massage

Wah u amazing! I can only bind for 2-3h max! Can't wait to wash off the oil! Coz need to pump then feels very uncomfortable with the bind and oily feeling! So hot and sticky also! Tats y this time rd I'm not sure if I should still engage a ML or wait till after confinement then do it at a spa.

Do u all see any significant diff in your body after e massage and binding?

Dunno who said here that eating porridge is actually v high in sugar... after I read that no more Teochew porridge or congee for me....
Dr said actually every food depends on individual some ppl ok some cannot. White rice I cannot eat many porridge err i guess easy to digust so still okie. ..

I feel breathless too. Your down there feel sore too? Is it like numbness? Sometimes I feel like 1 side abit of a stingy feeling. I asked Doc and he checked and said it's fine
Wah, you can wear the binder till the next morning! Impressed! The malay lady tie all the way to just under the rib cage so I feel very uncomfortable. I took it out at night.

Sore .... Since 2nd trimester ... Now even worst ... :( it's normal ... All my pregnancy also have just the matter when start and how bad only lol

Hmm ... Still okie ... Vain pot ma ... Will tolerate .. Kekeke

You dun find it itchy to have the binder on meh ? I got a lot of heat rashes from that so I only bind during day night time take out

Hmmm ... Will see all the lines ard the tummy ... No heat rashes for me .. But itchy .. Still can tahan

Wah u amazing! I can only bind for 2-3h max! Can't wait to wash off the oil! Coz need to pump then feels very uncomfortable with the bind and oily feeling! So hot and sticky also! Tats y this time rd I'm not sure if I should still engage a ML or wait till after confinement then do it at a spa.

The lochia ... Feel that can clear better ? Hmmm ... If engorgement , they will help to massage and clear blockage as well .. Body for sure more relax and feel fresh ..

I have been a night owl all along, only in 1st tri I guai guai sleep at around 11 or slightly before.
6.30+- haha watch tv la. :p luckily the drama end le... so will sleep earlier, maybe around 11+?
I doze off before 11 ytd hahaa
Sleep early!!!

Ur baby will follow ur routine !!

For my #1 i have to sleep by 10pm at night confirm coz i cant tahan after 10pm liao.. n i wake up at 6.30 to prepare for work.

While my sil is night owl. She sleep in the morning n active in the night

So when our babies born.
My son sleep by 8-9pm at night n wakes up latest by 7am.
While my niece keep crying in the middle of night.. morning then sleep...

For my #2 .. as tat time more relax no need work coz kenna depression so most of the time at home 安胎so i sleep at midnight.. or after midnight then wake up early morning.. then afternoon sleep again etc.. no fixed timing... when my gal born she is the same lor.... faint

N i have to juggle between a #1 who sleep by 9pm and a #2 who is a irregular hrs sleeper... faint!!!

It took me quite some time to tune their sleep timing to be the same...

Better sleep early.. haha

Yes !

For #1 i took 5 sessions only ... i practically slimmer than pre pregnancy. .. but nv last long... after few mths i balloon back coz i keep eating supper as looking after baby very tiring...

For my #2 i took 10 session.. also slimmer than pre pregnancy. .. but due to nv maintain. .. balloon back n worse lor....

Sore .... Since 2nd trimester ... Now even worst ... :( it's normal ... All my pregnancy also have just the matter when start and how bad only lol

Hmm ... Still okie ... Vain pot ma ... Will tolerate .. Kekeke

Hmmm ... Will see all the lines ard the tummy ... No heat rashes for me .. But itchy .. Still can tahan

The lochia ... Feel that can clear better ? Hmmm ... If engorgement , they will help to massage and clear blockage as well .. Body for sure more relax and feel fresh ..
Towards the end of confinement the lochia is very smelly... coz i think the blood chao sng liao stuck in our body so long...

So its best to clear as much as possible ... to prevent infection also...

Towards the end of confinement the lochia is very smelly... coz i think the blood chao sng liao stuck in our body so long...

I'm highly going for c-sect. Won't be able to massage for the first 2 wks right. By then the lochia still can expell with massage?

I tried whole nite, omg really itchy lor. End up i give up. lol just wrap 8 hrs if can.

Sleep early!!!

For my #1 i have to sleep by 10pm at night confirm coz i cant tahan after 10pm liao.. n i wake up at 6.30 to prepare for work.

So when our babies born.

For my #2 .. as tat time more relax no need work coz kenna depression so most of the time at home 安胎so i sleep at midnight.. or after midnight then wake up early morning.. then afternoon sleep again etc.. no fixed timing... when my gal born she is the same lor.... faint

N i have to juggle between a #1 who sleep by 9pm and a #2 who is a irregular hrs sleeper... faint!!!

wah serious :eek: got such impact one :eek:

Yes !

For #1 i took 5 sessions only ... i practically slimmer than pre pregnancy. .. but nv last long... after few mths i balloon back coz i keep eating supper as looking after baby very tiring...

For my #2 i took 10 session.. also slimmer than pre pregnancy. .. but due to nv maintain. .. balloon back n worse lor....
same ... once go back work it will balloon back despite not eating alot ..dunno why

it is not within our control wat ..how to clear as much ...no as though we can take a vaccum and suck all out leh lolz

Dr said actually every food depends on individual some ppl ok some cannot. White rice I cannot eat many porridge err i guess easy to digust so still okie. ..

seems that some ppl can take fruit w no problem, some cannot...

i think my reading is rly wonky. fasting reading is 5.8..

2 hr after brekkie (1 pc multi grain + 1 cup of milo all lovingly prepared by hb) reading is 5.3. wootz.

Hi everyone, I hope it's not too late to introduce myself and join this thread. @ecym (Hi there! *waves*) directed me here from another thread when we realised we are due in the same month and told me it's a supportive environment here. :)

I will reach 28 weeks tomorrow and I'm due on 23 Jan 2015 with a baby boy. This is my first child. Thanks for the useful tips and experiences shared here. I realised I'm not alone with all the discomforts and pains associated with the arrival of the 3rd tri. Tomorrow, I will go for my glucose test so a bit nervous.

Hello!

We have exactly the same EDD. I'm expecting a boy too. :) Which hospital you are going?

Sleep early!!!

So when our babies born.

I will try, I will try. I sort of know that my bb will be super active at night already. She is super active from 9+pm till around 11+pm. haha
My hub is also a late sleeper. :p bad habits hahaa

I already mentally prepared for sleepless night, plus if bfing gotta wake up at night to pump ma at least for the initial 3mths.

2 hr after brekkie (1 pc multi grain + 1 cup of milo all lovingly prepared by hb) reading is 5.3. wootz.

that looks very ideal right? jia you!

How many times are you pricking a day? sorry too many pages on this issue, can't remember clearly who said what. haa

my is not heard. i asked gynae one lolz
she tell me wait 1 month ..so i wait lor

Tat time I ask ML say after 2wks, so I did. Ur gynae told u 1mth eh.... Since I don't like to do during confinement mayb will wait 1mth too.... Unless this rd can vbac. Will Decide nearer the date

My massage lady says 3 weeks post c sect for those doing massage on tummy ones but does not mean you cant do massage to ease engorgement in the first two weeks

Huh u ate so little for breakfast? OMG. i ate 1pc wholemeal+cheese and half bowl of cereal + milk.

Oh some depends on hw fast is their wound bah. Anyway since ur gynae say 1 mth, than u better wait 1 mth if not ur wound will not recover ya. Better to play safe.
i definitely will wait 1 month

weird hor... milo is sugar loaded and your reading is Prefect

Tat time I ask ML say after 2wks, so I did. Ur gynae told u 1mth eh.... Since I don't like to do during confinement mayb will wait 1mth too.... Unless this rd can vbac. Will Decide nearer the date
ML want to clear as much and as much money of course say can lolz .. from gynae point of view is wound may not heal fast so better not so wait 1 month lor

Have you engage anyone from the list? Anybody for you to recommend?
see @ecym everyone waitign for your recommendation aka personal experience with which ML loz

that looks very ideal right? jia you!

How many times are you pricking a day? sorry too many pages on this issue, can't remember clearly who said what. haa
that's a good reading. tho a bit weird cos i tot my fasting glucose level shld be lower. and milo is supposedly high in sugar? looks like i need not give up my milo!

i definitely will wait 1 month

weird hor... milo is sugar loaded and your reading is Prefect

ML want to clear as much and as much money of course say can lolz .. from gynae point of view is wound may not heal fast so better not so wait 1 month lor

see @ecym everyone waitign for your recommendation aka personal experience with which ML loz
it's a bit weird. but prolly like what was mentioned by give a hope (??), some things may be ok for some ppl but not ok for some. later gg to try eating noodles + walking (go and look see at watsons, i saw on sms that there is 20% off or sth) to see if that is fine.... :D if it works then i'd be happy!

massage and service i feel is a very subjective thing so its good to try out a few and see which one you are more comfortable with... I also use try and error method what... hehehe

Esther, you dont like those work at home ML what...

massage and service i feel is a very subjective thing so its good to try out a few and see which one you are more comfortable with... I also use try and error method what... hehehe
Esther, you dont like those work at home ML what...

aiyah when you have an infant u think so free to go out massage meh ..so no prawn fish also can lah lolz

was reading other thread
dun understand why some mummies felt defeated just because they cant have natural birth and have to go C sect

must one go through natural birth then considered experienced the hardwork of being a mum

was reading other thread
dun understand why some mummies felt defeated just because they cant have natural birth and have to go C sect

must one go through natural birth then considered experienced the hardwork of being a mum
Not sure which thread it is but... giving birth by c-sect doesnt make one less of a mom.
Why should the method matter when at the end of the day, U'd love ur child till the day u die?

we all have weird hormones going thru our body when we are becoming mummies.
Its like the breast milk and formula milk thingy hahaa

I would like to go for natural if possible coz cost saving ma.. haha. I hope if need C sect then let me know earlier.
I really wanna avoid is natural then E Csect, which we have no control off, then very sian already coz got a lot more extra cost.
Just check with NUH nurses on the maternity package, they are quite flexible to say that if in a case of E C sect, you can select the C-sect package and the delivery suite charges will be calculated as per usage to your bill. She said rarely will be double the cost.

Not sure which thread it is but... giving birth by c-sect doesnt make one less of a mom.
Why should the method matter when at the end of the day, U'd love ur child till the day u die?
precisely !! but of course at the end of the day they say it is still worth it ..but the fact that they used the word defeated means they actually mind not having natural lolz

we all have weird hormones going thru our body when we are becoming mummies.
Its like the breast milk and formula milk thingy hahaa

I would like to go for natural if possible coz cost saving ma.. haha. I hope if need C sect then let me know earlier.
I really wanna avoid is natural then E Csect, which we have no control off, then very sian already coz got a lot more extra cost.
Just check with NUH nurses on the maternity package, they are quite flexible to say that if in a case of E C sect, you can select the C-sect package and the delivery suite charges will be calculated as per usage to your bill. She said rarely will be double the cost.
they wont double just abit more only ...

i guess those mummy all set their mind on natural and nothing but natural only but unfortunately their body think otherwise refuse to dilute accordingly and they actually wanted to wait somemore but gynae have to explain to convince them ... and guess what those baby of theirs are big one lor.. > 3.5kg one so gynae is right in taking them out via C sect cos baby of that size also not easy to take out even C sect lor ...

was reading other thread

Some more hardcore mah... I believe in the best for the bb. Gynae advise c-sect then so I followed. Don't want to risk it. But I got judged then too... A guy 'friend' insisited going natural should be the way even after I tried explaining my condition then. Tot I wasn't very detailed w the explanation I felt that he is in no position to judge. My hub was so mad when hearing my side of the conversation (was on e phone w that friend)

And guess wat, after saying so much, his wife delivered by c-sect few mths after!

Some more hardcore mah... I believe in the best for the bb. Gynae advise c-sect then so I followed. Don't want to risk it. But I got judged then too... A guy 'friend' insisited going natural should be the way even after I tried explaining my condition then. Tot I wasn't very detailed w the explanation I felt that he is in no position to judge. My hub was so mad when hearing my side of the conversation (was on e phone w that friend)

And guess wat, after saying so much, his wife delivered by c-sect few mths after!
I'd say .. no one is in a position to judge. I won't even bother to explain ! Dr say c-sec then c-sec lor.

that is the problem with cyber world ..we read too much lolz ..just because others can doesnt mean we can ..have to see our body and baby ..so priority should always be safety for both mom and baby ...

Back