2WW - for those TTC-ing

whoaaa so long never come here... CONGRATS BEL and STARWISH!!

Bel_vodka you very "efficient" hor.. finish exams immediately start successfully on next big project... :p

thank you doodoo.. this is unexpected one :) i guess when stress are gones, throw away opk and bbt higher chance of striking ! how are u now?

thank you doodoo.. this is unexpected one :) i guess when stress are gones, throw away opk and bbt higher chance of striking ! how are u now?
I agree with you fully. I strike after I decided to quit! So ladies! Find out where your stress source comes from, relieve urself from the stress and you have higher chance!

Hey ladies, are your palms generally cold or warm? Mine is warm in normal env but very cold in the mornings or when in air con rooms. I touched my friend's hands and hers is warm when mine is icy! Wanna chk and do survey here. Hahaha

Hey ladies, are your palms generally cold or warm? Mine is warm in normal env but very cold in the mornings or when in air con rooms. I touched my friend's hands and hers is warm when mine is icy! Wanna chk and do survey here. Hahaha

Mine are same as yours. This is one of the questions asked by my TCM physician. She didn't say anything but I presume it is not good right?

I agree with you fully. I strike after I decided to quit! So ladies! Find out where your stress source comes from, relieve urself from the stress and you have higher chance!

Oh well, I don't know how you ladies did it. I have been trying not to think but it is just so difficult. I can't quit charting BBT for now because I have only just started. I find it very useful but every morning I find myself affected by every fluctuation. Hmmm... I think I really MUST start not giving a d*mn every morning.

Btw, how to multi-quote in a single reply? Please teach me. Thanks in advance! :)

Today is cd1.. (AF is here! Boohoo!) New cycle for me. Any cycle buddies?

Hi kitty! Nice to meet you! I will join you soon. AF should come either today or tomorrow for me. :)
How many TTC cycles have you been? Are you trying for #1 or?
The upcoming cycle is #10 for me and I am trying to for #1.

Yes true, I also stop using my clear blue monitor and bbt and strike naturally. Jia you ladies!

Hi kitty! Nice to meet you! I will join you soon. AF should come either today or tomorrow for me. :)
How many TTC cycles have you been? Are you trying for #1 or?
The upcoming cycle is #10 for me and I am trying to for #1.
I am trying as long as you but I am old past 35 years old so it's really tough :(

I know how you feel. Today is my CD1. Was feeling extremely awful just few days back. Really not sure why is it so hard to get pregnant despite all the efforts made. Actually I try not to think so much during 2ww and be more natural but alas still bfn. Feel like ask fengshui master if I am ever destined to be a mum.

Maybe you can engage fengshui master to take a look at ur room. My uncle did came and help me look at my room (not a master but he somehow knows abt this) and say I have to swop with hubby our sleeping side. I always sleep on right and he ask me sleep left. He asked me to put their wedding lamp by the side of my bed (my customary was 6 yrs ago) and light it for one whole night). I also heard from my aunt before the change in order to conceive. Maybe you wanna try?

mine is generally cold, even not in air con rooms. plus sweaty palms

Mine are same as yours. This is one of the questions asked by my TCM physician. She didn't say anything but I presume it is not good right?

Thanks for yoyr responses. :) my tcm always say cold palms not good but I wonder how cuz everytime im in an air con rm sure turn cold. Haha. I thought it's ok until I touched my friend's hands and hers were warm. Hehe. My tcm said cold palms = body not strong = not warm = hard for implantation. Zzzzzzz

Thanks for yoyr responses. :) my tcm always say cold palms not good but I wonder how cuz everytime im in an air con rm sure turn cold. Haha. I thought it's ok until I touched my friend's hands and hers were warm. Hehe. My tcm said cold palms = body not strong = not warm = hard for implantation. Zzzzzzz
hmm.. my palm is cold, but my TCM always say my body is very heaty..
heaty = body warm???

Oh well, I don't know how you ladies did it. I have been trying not to think but it is just so difficult. I can't quit charting BBT for now because I have only just started. I find it very useful but every morning I find myself affected by every fluctuation. Hmmm... I think I really MUST start not giving a d*mn every morning.

Btw, how to multi-quote in a single reply? Please teach me. Thanks in advance! :)
actually for me i dun really bother about the fluctation.. up till now, i still quite light hearted about my TTC even though i been trying for 10months... i still take my temperature first thing in the morning though.. just for reference sake...

personally i dont find it stress, i just puzzled why so long still not pregnant yet.. but will be visiting gynae next year jan (most probably)

hmm.. my palm is cold, but my TCM always say my body is very heaty..
heaty = body warm???
Hmm.. I think I asked TSB briefly before..
I vaguely rem she said something like BBT high or not, depends on your hormones. so maybe our body temp depends on hormones, not really we heaty or cooling.
So I guess we can be heaty and low BBT too.

Maybe you can engage fengshui master to take a look at ur room. My uncle did came and help me look at my room (not a master but he somehow knows abt this) and say I have to swop with hubby our sleeping side. I always sleep on right and he ask me sleep left. He asked me to put their wedding lamp by the side of my bed (my customary was 6 yrs ago) and light it for one whole night). I also heard from my aunt before the change in order to conceive. Maybe you wanna try?

Hi, the left/right is seen from the perspective of on the bed or when standing up, facing the bed?

hi ladies... going kkh for my appr later... goin to ask for medi to make my menses come cos tested n BFN.. cd42 alrdy.. haiz..

Maybe get them to do some checks (blood test or something) before you ask for medi? In case, it is super late ovulation.
I have seen charts on FF where people only detected their pregnancy at 50+ days, probably because very late ovulation.

Hmm.. I think I asked TSB briefly before..
I vaguely rem she said something like BBT high or not, depends on your hormones. so maybe our body temp depends on hormones, not really we heaty or cooling.
So I guess we can be heaty and low BBT too.
maybe hor...
coz my temperature range arnd 36.2.. only when ovulation then will hit 36.7

Actually I find your TCM's theory quite convincing... I feel if hands/feet cold, kind of signify not enough progesterone... thus very hard to sustain pregnancy.

I know how you feel. Today is my CD1. Was feeling extremely awful just few days back. Really not sure why is it so hard to get pregnant despite all the efforts made. Actually I try not to think so much during 2ww and be more natural but alas still bfn. Feel like ask fengshui master if I am ever destined to be a mum.

I also bought quite a bit of stuff to improve the fengshui of my room.. including changing my bed..

Thank you bepositive! Yes, we can be cycle buddies and today is CD1 for me. Tomorrow morning will start my bbt taking.

Oh yesterday was my CD1 too! *shake hands* We can be cycle buddies with kitty16!

I am trying as long as you but I am old past 35 years old so it's really tough :(

Hey don't be bothered by your age. Fann Wong got pregnant @ 42! Of course there are risks when we are older but let's take it one step @ a time for now, right?
We will see our rainbow baby soon! :)

ttc.png
ttc.png

Last edited:
actually for me i dun really bother about the fluctation.. up till now, i still quite light hearted about my TTC even though i been trying for 10months... i still take my temperature first thing in the morning though.. just for reference sake...

personally i dont find it stress, i just puzzled why so long still not pregnant yet.. but will be visiting gynae next year jan (most probably)

Wow good that you are not stressed out. As other ladies have mentioned, no stress will stand a higher chance. I like your attitude! *thumbs up*

ttc.png
ttc.png

Last edited:

Im also v puzzled lorrrrrrrrr. Why huhhhhhh. time is not right yet perhaps. I believe our time will cone soon!

Hi ladies, first timer in dis thread. Wanna ask some qns,hope someone could enlighten me...

I had 2 mcs b4 (1st in 06/2013,2nd is jus dis mth). Aft all the test done due to recurrent mcs, doc rule out tt its due to my hus's sperm motility. Would like to noe is there any ways to improve? Or shld i just go straight to IVF? My age is 24, while my hus is 39..
Could someone pls share some advice wif me? TIA :)

Hi ladies, first timer in dis thread. Wanna ask some qns,hope someone could enlighten me...

I had 2 mcs b4 (1st in 06/2013,2nd is jus dis mth). Aft all the test done due to recurrent mcs, doc rule out tt its due to my hus's sperm motility. Would like to noe is there any ways to improve? Or shld i just go straight to IVF? My age is 24, while my hus is 39..

Maybe your doc cld give you better advice on the options? Sorry to hear about your losses.. hugs

Thanks. I am already sleeping on the left side Haiz.

hmm..tat time i saw some pregnancy show in Eve...
got one woman keep miscarriage, then she went to check up and realize that she got some "defect". she cannot deliver nutrients to her foetus, hence her foetus keep dying. then doc prescibe some injection, then she must keep inject everyday. finally able to give birth.

i think u need to check with doc the reason.. because i think there are many reasons out there

CD 44 leh
still no sign :(

Hi csy, maybe you should visit a gynae to get it check?

I did have a similar experience in Mar 2013. That cycle was stretched to 45 days (I am usually 29-33 days) so it was very unusual for me. I tested with HPT but there was nothing. I was so worried and made an appointment with gynae, then alas! AF reported.

ttc.png

Back