Feedback on Aunty Nanny Agency

paseo

Hi all, do anyone has any good reviews on this agency?

I have very bad experience with this agency. Engaged a live in nanny from there and had a lot of problems with the nanny within a short period of four months. Have been suspecting the nanny for abusing my one year old plus kid (i will post another post on this nanny to warn about her as she does confinement too.) I requested to the agency for a replacement. The first answer they gave us was to ask us to pay a hefty sum for replacement to the agency for sourcing and administration charges, not including the charges we still have to pay for insurances, medical etc. They did not even ask or try to understand what happened? And if ask further and the person called Irene cant handle, she will said, "sorry, your case was handled by MeiYoong. She is currently not around. I will let her know when she came back." And that became the end of the story. You will never hear from them again.

In addition, the services provided by this agency is super inefficient. They liked to play the "waiting game" as well. When asked to talk to the director of the agency, who is called "Mei yoong", I never have a chance to speak to her to date despite numerous phone call to request for her.

To start off, the agency is just a small organisation with only 2 to 3 staff including the director. What the agency is good at is directing your call to this lady called Irene, who likes to "settle" things by telling you that "mei yoong is on holidays, will be back on sat.", "she is not around at the moment.", "she is in a meeting.", "Not sure what time she will be back." and such. And when I insisted that i want to talk to Meiyoong, she will tell you that she will try to contact her but never to get back to you again. Plus she has super bad memory. If u call her a few days later, she cant even remember who you are and what case you have. Thus from her, I gathered that she did not even submit my case to the director.

Other than that, they are spending a lot of money on Google ads and online classifieds to boost their business, so DO NOT get cheated by them. AS a ex-client of this agency, i seriously urge you to give it a 2nd thought if u are considering hiring a confinement lady or nanny from this agency. The after sales services was very very bad.

Oh.. I got mine from there. . I tot the cl provided was in fact better than from PEM. . I did confinement for 2 mths. . 1st nanny from PEM and the other mth I got from aunty nanny as PEM wasn't able to provide me another nanny when I requested for extension...
At first I was skeptical cos I haven heard abt them before. There wasn't much dealings with Mei Yoong. . Irene was the one in contact with me most of the time and I tot the service wasn't that bad. Maybe the service level varies from ppl to ppl. .

Hi stinzy,
The service was ok when I am dealing with them to choose confinement lady/ nanny for the first time. They were super nice and everything also "ok". But, when u requested for a replacement, the service immediately change to the bad drastically. That why i said the after sales service was extremely unacceptable.

Back