(Closed) Hello Kitty World / Tobot (Korean Toys) in Singapore now!!

Hi

Would like to get the following:
- Hello Kitty small hair comb :$4.90
- Hello Kitty Nautical swim float (the one with the strings attached) :$11.90
Pls let me know how much to transfer. Thanks

Hi,

Designs request noted.

Total: $13.44 free normal postage. Add $2.50 for registered postage

Acct to transfer: DBS Savings Plus 1201009472

Upon payment, PM me or Email me ([email protected]) the below information:
Nick:
Trx Ref:
Date:
Address:

Regards

Hi, I'm still waiting for your reply. I did not receive my items yesterday. Pls take a pic of my items which u hv posted out.

Satisfied customer :)

ImageUploadedByForum1414652878.369296.jpg

ImageUploadedByForum1414652893.583700.jpg

Hi. May I know how many of you actually gotten your stuffs?

I've an unpleasant experience with the seller and was encouraged by the moderator of this forum to voice out so that ppl can be aware of what happened. There was too much "coincidence " which casted a lot of doubts and I can't trust this seller. Below is a detailed & long story of what happen. Thru reading it, u can sense something fishy.

25 oct - made a transfer to seller
26 Oct - seller says will arrive on 29 October (but never specific reached her or me)
29 Oct- asked seller when will item arrive

30 Oct
3.03pm - asked seller again as there wasn’t any reply. told seller to take a pic of my ordered items
3.06pm - seller says items has reached today & will post out this evening & send u the mail shot.
3.09pm - told seller to take a photo before posting it out and I asked the ques on how is she posting the items as the order I made includes a wooden tissue box which is bulky.
3.12pm - seller posted : sure, pm u the pic.
7.22pm - I checked & there wasn't any pm from seller at all. so I say I didn't receive any pm from her & asked again whether will my items be hand-delivered or thru mail?
7.25pm - seller says will weight my items 1st, if exceed 2kg, will do delivery instead.

PLEASE NOTE: Seller didn’t mentioned anything abt the picture at all

9.12pm - seller emailed me asking if anyone at home on 31st oct.
9.39pm - replied ‘yes’ gave her my contact no. & ask her to call me in advance. jus in case went out for lunch or whatever reason.
9.42pm - seller “we r looking at 3-5pm slots”
9.45pm - me “ok, shall wait for items to arrive”

Note: Seller has my hp no. Any issues that arises, a responsible seller will want to give a 1st hand update to the buyer. At least for me, as a seller, i’ll do so. Correct me if i’m wrong.

31 oct (Fri)
3.41pm - seller “ Hi, they have jus picked up your items. sorry I misunderstood their meaning. they meant pick up today 3-5pm & deliver on sunday morning, 9 - 11am. u ok?
6.14pm - I was very disappointed & I picked up my phone again & scanned thru my email trying to see if seller had emailed me. And indeed I saw the email above. Why can’t seller sms me? I won’t have to be like an idiot waiting right?
but I held down my anger. I told seller to arrange so & i’ll be waiting for them on Sunday.

2 Nov (Sun)
as I was at home the whole morning, I didn't really look at the clock. when I finally take notice of the time, it was passed 11am.
so it’s the same routine, take my phone n check my email again.
9.16am - seller sent be an email with the content, Pls see attached.
11.14am - the time I saw the above email & replied saying there isn’t any attachment nor delivery done.
11.39am - seller forwarded me an email (which was previously sent to my junk) informing me that the delivery guy misplaced my parcel last night & can’t find it. and now she’s otw to KL & will call me when she reached KL.
So I asked for a refund which the seller is swift to perform on that very same day.

Hi. May I know how many of you actually gotten your stuffs?

I've an unpleasant experience with the seller and was encouraged by the moderator of this forum to voice out so that ppl can be aware of what happened. There was too much "coincidence " which casted a lot of doubts and I can't trust this seller. Below is a detailed & long story of what happen. Thru reading it, u can sense something fishy.

25 oct - made a transfer to seller
26 Oct - seller says will arrive on 29 October (but never specific reached her or me)
29 Oct- asked seller when will item arrive

30 Oct
3.03pm - asked seller again as there wasn’t any reply. told seller to take a pic of my ordered items
3.06pm - seller says items has reached today & will post out this evening & send u the mail shot.
3.09pm - told seller to take a photo before posting it out and I asked the ques on how is she posting the items as the order I made includes a wooden tissue box which is bulky.
3.12pm - seller posted : sure, pm u the pic.
7.22pm - I checked & there wasn't any pm from seller at all. so I say I didn't receive any pm from her & asked again whether will my items be hand-delivered or thru mail?
7.25pm - seller says will weight my items 1st, if exceed 2kg, will do delivery instead.

PLEASE NOTE: Seller didn’t mentioned anything abt the picture at all

9.12pm - seller emailed me asking if anyone at home on 31st oct.
9.39pm - replied ‘yes’ gave her my contact no. & ask her to call me in advance. jus in case went out for lunch or whatever reason.
9.42pm - seller “we r looking at 3-5pm slots”
9.45pm - me “ok, shall wait for items to arrive”

Note: Seller has my hp no. Any issues that arises, a responsible seller will want to give a 1st hand update to the buyer. At least for me, as a seller, i’ll do so. Correct me if i’m wrong.

31 oct (Fri)
3.41pm - seller “ Hi, they have jus picked up your items. sorry I misunderstood their meaning. they meant pick up today 3-5pm & deliver on sunday morning, 9 - 11am. u ok?
6.14pm - I was very disappointed & I picked up my phone again & scanned thru my email trying to see if seller had emailed me. And indeed I saw the email above. Why can’t seller sms me? I won’t have to be like an idiot waiting right?
but I held down my anger. I told seller to arrange so & i’ll be waiting for them on Sunday.

2 Nov (Sun)
as I was at home the whole morning, I didn't really look at the clock. when I finally take notice of the time, it was passed 11am.
so it’s the same routine, take my phone n check my email again.
9.16am - seller sent be an email with the content, Pls see attached.
11.14am - the time I saw the above email & replied saying there isn’t any attachment nor delivery done.
11.39am - seller forwarded me an email (which was previously sent to my junk) informing me that the delivery guy misplaced my parcel last night & can’t find it. and now she’s otw to KL & will call me when she reached KL.
So I asked for a refund which the seller is swift to perform on that very same day.

Hi Carol, it has been a bad experience on this, i apologize that the parcel is lost with the delivery. Nevertheless, we do not intend to use them anymore.

Good that you pointed out this so all of us are aware.

A few who have received already and i have posted the conversation in here.
My practise is when items are packed, we will usually inform mummies that it will be send out on which date like i have done for a few mummies who purchases my wooden puzzles, and if time permit, i will take actual photo (with my name as proof) and post on thread (which i did for some)

Apology if the transaction turn sour for u and me and as u requested for refund on the same day, i did it asap for u on the same day)

I hav

Last edited:
Fyi, most of my items if can, if ready stock, i always will take actual photos to proof its mine.

I do not know what is happening but i have been diligently updating the info also.

A few who have received already and i have posted the conversation in here.
My practise is when items are packed, we will usually inform mummies that it will be send out on which date like i have done for a few mummies who purchases my wooden puzzles, and if time permit, i will take actual photo (with my name as proof) and post on thread (which i did for some)

Hi hellokittyworld,

With regards to the conversation you have posted, stating that they are from those who have received.

May I know what are their usernames? Who are Tan Guat Har, Mrs Wong and Vivian Lim?

I gone through your thread and found only clmy09, snow_feb and numee

Thank you.

Hi hellokittyworld,

With regards to the conversation you have posted, stating that they are from those who have received.

May I know what are their usernames? Who are Tan Guat Har, Mrs Wong and Vivian Lim?

Thank you.

They ordered through email like some of them will do also. If u need, i will provide you their details. Thanks

Hi hellokittyworld,

Thank you.

They ordered through email like some of them will do also. If u need, i will provide you their details. Thanks

This is what I found, please correct me with your updated order list:
Nick | Amount | Status
\ clmy09 | $82.67 | Refunded
\ snow_feb | $18.27 | -
\ numee | ? | -

I will leave this here for everyone's easy reference.

This is what I found, please correct me with your updated order list:
Nick | Amount | Status
\ clmy09 | $82.67 | Refunded
\ snow_feb | $18.27 | -
\ numee | ? | -

I will leave this here for everyone's easy reference.

Thanks! I will add on the list of orders. Including delivered items :)

Hi, I'm sorry that our trans turned sour too. My sis and I were excited to see the items u offered and in fact it was her who asked me if I wanted anything from your thread.

Neither did I received 1st hand update nor any pics showing my items. Which makes me wonder does my order really exists for picking up by any delivery guy.

Will you be able to provide me with that pic now? At least the moderator can see that it's a genuine transaction.

Hi can you please show the proof of delivery for my items as what you had promised? Otherwise I want a refund. Thanks.

Hi is the Tracking number you had provided valid? I checked the Singapore Post website and the message keep repeating:
Please wait for at least 24 hours for the status information of the following items to be available

RR130150222SG

It has been more than 24 hrs since you mentioned you sent on Wed evening.
And you mentioned you are going to send me photo as proof of mailing and up to now I still did not receive it!

Hi is the Tracking number you had provided valid? I checked the Singapore Post website and the message keep repeating:
Please wait for at least 24 hours for the status information of the following items to be available

RR130150222SG

It has been more than 24 hrs since you mentioned you sent on Wed evening.
And you mentioned you are going to send me photo as proof of mailing and up to now I still did not receive it!

Hi, i cannot send u the photo in PM using my HP apps

Can u provide ur email address?

Hi I just received the registered mail but why did you sent me the Fleece blankets? Where are my Hello Kitty items?

If you did not order my Hello Kitty items, please refund and ask someone to collect the Fleece blankets from me. Thanks.

Attachments

• Registered mail number.jpg
    Registered mail number.jpg
    419.7 KB · Views: 231
  • Fleece blanket.jpg
    Fleece blanket.jpg
    488.2 KB · Views: 236
Hi I just received the registered mail but why did you sent me the Fleece blankets? Where are my Hello Kitty items?

If you did not order my Hello Kitty items, please refund and ask someone to collect the Fleece blankets from me. Thanks.

Hi, i think we have label the package wrongly and resulted wrongly sent. Let me trace back the other package and contact u. Can u pass me ur hp in PM?

Apologies

Hi Hellokittyworld,

Would appreciate your update on the delivery of my items.
You mentioned delivery on Tue & today is already Friday.

Thanks.

Hi Hellokittyworld,

Would appreciate your update on the delivery of my items.
You mentioned delivery on Tue & today is already Friday.

Thanks.

Sorry, i forgot to confirm the timing with the delivery. I have just called them, they confirm will pick up on monday morning and send same day between 7-9pm.

2 deliveries, amberpear and numee :)

Hi i managed to track back the mummy. I will liaise with her over weekend to pick and exchange ok :)

I have your hp number.

Hi hellokittyworld

You mentioned my delivery is last Friday, 7 Nov. Todate I've not received my items yet.
Can you please update me the delivery date?

Hi hellokittyworld

You mentioned my delivery is last Friday, 7 Nov. Todate I've not received my items yet.
Can you please update me the delivery date?

Hi, let me check out your orders :)

(Update: i have checked, they went over on friday to your office evening but closed. I reminded them to go over within this 2 days during afternoon. Can u PM me your Hp number? So will be able to reach u)

Last edited:
S/NO | NAME | AMOUNT | REMARKS
\ 1 | clmy09 | $82.67 | PAID/ Refunded
\ 2 | numee | $74.10 | PM
\ 3 | pullip | $30.88 | PM
\ 4 | snow_feb | $18.24 | PAID/ Refunded

Hi all,

This is the list that we have complied on this spree, do post on this thread if
you have received your funds or items.

Updated 11 Dec 12.15pm:

\ 1 | clmy09 | $82.67 | Refunded
\ 2 | numee | $74.10
\ 3 | pullip | $30.88
\ 4 | snow_feb | $18.24 | Refunded
\| Total | $205.89 |

Updated 15 Dec 12.40pm:

\ 1 | clmy09 | - | Refunded $82.67
\ 2 | numee | $71.15
\ 3 | pullip | $33.38
\ 4 | snow_feb | - | Refunded $18.24
\ | Total | $104.53

Hi. I have yet to receive any update for the items that i ordered. Delivery was promised since Nov. Please refund back the amount if items cannot be delivered. Amt:$12.64.

Back