any recommendation for baby cot?

chubbyfacexxx

hi all, have been researching on baby cot but didn't find much info. anybody has reviews on the following?
  • FARLIN Wooden Convertible “Rocking” Cot
  • LUCKY BABY Convertible Cot
  • VANILLE Denmark Convertible Cot
  • Bon bebe VERMONT 4-in-1 COT BED
  • Bon bebe Rocio 4-1 Baby Cot

Hello. Having had 2 kids, I love the NUNA Sena travel cot... it's very well made and pretty.

My thoughts - 1) you will most likely have your baby sleep with you at night coz of breastfeeding,
2) your kid may not want to sleep alone,
3) the traditional wooden cot need bumpers and some older folks will say "too hot for baby",
4) the wooden cot is really big, didn't fit into my bedroom (I want baby to sleep in the same room as me so I don't have to keep walking to the other room).

I brought the NUNA Sena travel cot with me on my vacation too, coz the cots provided by hotels are not always good.

I bought bonbebe vermont 4-in-1 cotbed during isetan fair on july, but have yet to use it because baby hasnt born yet. So far it feels sturdy and the height is okay to make sure i wont have backpain later on.

I bought bonbebe vermont 4-in-1 cotbed during isetan fair on july, but have yet to use it because baby hasnt born yet. So far it feels sturdy and the height is okay to make sure i wont have backpain later on.

how much did you pay for it? comes with the free 5pcs bedding?

$449, including mattress, 5pcs bedding, diaper organizer and one more stuff but i forgot hehe. *************** this weekend at suntec got sell at $399 with the same freebies.
*heart pain* -_-

White one is cheaper, my hubby likes the natural color one so no choice hehehe.. yup, if you want to buy this, better go to that bazaar ;) i think they also have other good cots.

Hello. Having had 2 kids, I love the NUNA Sena travel cot... it's very well made and pretty.

My thoughts - 1) you will most likely have your baby sleep with you at night coz of breastfeeding,
2) your kid may not want to sleep alone,
3) the traditional wooden cot need bumpers and some older folks will say "too hot for baby",
4) the wooden cot is really big, didn't fit into my bedroom (I want baby to sleep in the same room as me so I don't have to keep walking to the other room).

I brought the NUNA Sena travel cot with me on my vacation too, coz the cots provided by hotels are not always good.

May i check how heavy the NUNA Sena travel cot is? any difficulties bringing the cot and the baby on trips? or the hubby has to train up his biceps? hahaha

May i check how heavy the NUNA Sena travel cot is? any difficulties bringing the cot and the baby on trips? or the hubby has to train up his biceps? hahaha

I dont know how heavy it is... no difficulties bringing the cot along, it is checked-in together with all the luggages. However, we do keep the 4 metal posts separately inside other luggage coz the Nuna cot (travel) bag has holes. You'll know what I mean when you get one, or check it out at the shops (eg. Robinsons or Taka fair).

Back