(2015/05) May 2015 Mummies

@booy i oso haven book CL yet, intend to wait till finish oscar. I know might be abit too late, but nvm la. Had a miscarriage the last time, so this time managing my expectations abit.

Nway CL good or not I feel really heng suay n up to individual de. My last one highly recommended by colleague, turned out to be a disaster. My fren hired one last min from agencyi, turned out to be very good.

CL really heng suay.. even if people say good and highly recommend, but doesn't match your expectation also may be a "fail". lol! just like having maids..

I wish mine will be over soon too. So sick of feeling ill. Going to be 9 weeks soon, but almost a month more. Gahhhhhh

When I wear skirts, I can't stand to have the waist band on my tummy, so uncomfy.
It will be over soon.. Endure dear.. Wear looser fitting clothes.. These days I mainly wear flare dresses..

bbhopes2009, some private CL's don't require a deposit. the one I booked no need. she said she will honour her word.

cynn04, hope 1st tri passes quickly for you too! another few weeks. very fast one. :)

Re: bump

mine is huge now. like 5 mths pregnant. :p couldn't hide from 6 weeks onwards. skin very loose around belly area after having 2 kids. i usually wear a shapewear underneath my clothes and ever since preggy, can't wear so all the flabby bits started showing.
Wow.. Mine is small small.. Can only see a bit.. Only obvious after meals..

Haha. Probably is jus waving of arms but looks like waving to us .the bb jus keep dancing up n down. Very active.
I'm starting to look forward to oscar scan next week.. Hopefully can see a fully developed and cutie bb waving at me too.. I cannot feel it much now..

@booy i oso haven book CL yet, intend to wait till finish oscar. I know might be abit too late, but nvm la. Had a miscarriage the last time, so this time managing my expectations abit.

Nway CL good or not I feel really heng suay n up to individual de. My last one highly recommended by colleague, turned out to be a disaster. My fren hired one last min from agencyi, turned out to be very good.
I'm also managing expectation.. That's why only start to look after 12 weeks.. Everyone rejected me today.. My oscar is next week so tot of asking this weekend and confirm by next week.. I also email those agencies to get their package..

cynn04, mind sharing what happened with your CL previously? although this is my #3, it will be my first time hiring CL.

She wasnt very hygienic, a few times we see her dash out of toilet to handle food or bb without washing hands. (My sink was located outside toilet) Then she likes to overcook, we reminded her not to cook so much cos really cant finish, but still the same le, every meal throw away so much haizzz. Fish very exp leh.

The worst thing was she stressed me so much on breastfeeding, everyday will ask me how much im producing, how come not enough etc etc. For first time mom, breastfeeding already very hard liao still made me so depressed with her questions!! But we let her stayed cos no one else can help us, until she accidentally hurt her hand and we let her go a few days early. We were so happy to see her go lolol.

Still got other things, but can't remember now. Im really not the fussy type, but she seriously cmi.

Anyone suffering from insomnia? I wake up at 5-6am n cannot sleep after. Then at 7am then I will doze off until 9-10am.today I wake up at 430am. Then play games n now still not sleeping. Wan to close my eyes but head heavy.

Me. I lights off at 11am last night and only managed to fall asleep at almost 3. Woke up before 7am just now and can't get back to sleep. Same pattern for previous night. What game to u play?

Me. I lights off at 11am last night and only managed to fall asleep at almost 3. Woke up before 7am just now and can't get back to sleep. Same pattern for previous night. What game to u play?
I play clash of clans n some farming games.

StaceyHF, wear dresses? dresses are a lot more forgiving. :)
Yeah need to go buy more dresses.

So now I'm at the stage where I haven't told everyone yet (only 9 weeks), so the dresses have to be A-line - not my style tho. Can't show my tummy or I'll have to lie and say its a beer belly. Ha ha.

Same. Always waking up at 3am the witching hour, and at 6am. So frustrating.

She wasnt very hygienic, a few times we see her dash out of toilet to handle food or bb without washing hands. (My sink was located outside toilet) Then she likes to overcook, we reminded her not to cook so much cos really cant finish, but still the same le, every meal throw away so much haizzz. Fish very exp leh.

The worst thing was she stressed me so much on breastfeeding, everyday will ask me how much im producing, how come not enough etc etc. For first time mom, breastfeeding already very hard liao still made me so depressed with her questions!! But we let her stayed cos no one else can help us, until she accidentally hurt her hand and we let her go a few days early. We were so happy to see her go lolol.

Still got other things, but can't remember now. Im really not the fussy type, but she seriously cmi.

wow, cynn04! that sounds horrible. basic hygiene, man.. and the other thing i dislike more than anything else is the production of breastmilk. some old folks really think newborns need 100ml of milk per feed when their tummies are so tiny!

StacyHf.. do research and consider essential oil peppermint. I am using Young Living brand one. And when headache comes i quickly apply. Its pure and natural. I have not had panadol for headaches since this year and only took 2 times last month due to fever. Do consider it.

wow, cynn04! that sounds horrible. basic hygiene, man.. and the other thing i dislike more than anything else is the production of breastmilk. some old folks really think newborns need 100ml of milk per feed when their tummies are so tiny!

Yup she keep insisting dat my gal drinks alot, bm not enough etc etc. It was quite a nightmare. N i dun dare to tell her off at dat time.

But you r so experienced so shld b ok la! Just tell CL how you wan things to be done, get her to cook yummy food for you and rest rest :)

I'm starting to get this insomnia symptons
I have to wake up at 9am everyday for work and usually I'll go to bed latest 12 to 1am
Yesterday I was still trying my best to sleep at 3am despite being very tired :(
If this goes on, I might go crazy man :(

me too will wake up in the middle of the night. will feel the urge to pee occasionally but too lazy to move out of bed! and I feel gassy every night. don't know how to stop that.. I don't eat anything else after 8pm some more.

I'm starting to get this insomnia symptons
I have to wake up at 9am everyday for work and usually I'll go to bed latest 12 to 1am
Yesterday I was still trying my best to sleep at 3am despite being very tired :(
If this goes on, I might go crazy man :(
i hope this is like short term one. if it is per trimester one i going to go crazy too. i try to sleep but head heavy. when finally can sleep, suddenly will wake up at 3am in the morning wide eyes open. then 1 hr later, nearly dawn then sleep. then got backache somemore.

newbiemum80, if your hubby is the hands-on kind, why not?? haha! but then again, if you need to establish the milk supply, you will still have to wake up to either latch/pump.

bubbleslovebubbly
, when will results for harmony be out?

Anyone wanna join prenatal yoga or Pilates or exercises when we reaches 2nd tri?
Me! But I haven't really source for 1 yet.

Anyone suffering from insomnia? I wake up at 5-6am n cannot sleep after. Then at 7am then I will doze off until 9-10am.today I wake up at 430am. Then play games n now still not sleeping. Wan to close my eyes but head heavy.
I have been having difficulty in sleeping well for the last 12 weeks.. Sometime I just wake up to work or play iPad.. After a while then go back to bed.. So every workday is like a zombie..

Hi Mummies, my edd's 19 May~ gg for OSCAR next week. The last checkup only saw stumps at 9 wks. :p hoping to see baby wave at me this time~
Btw, any mummies survived without CL for subsequent births?

Is there an FB group for May 2015 mummies yet? If so can add me? My email is [email protected].

Hi keryll, PMed you with regards to the FB group. :) you will definitely see baby waving, kicking and even yawning away during your Oscar scan!

I personally think CL is crucial during a confinement. otherwise, who will help with the washing up since it is best to avoid touching water during this time. Unless you wear rubber gloves. Are you expecting your #2 or #3? :D

Thanks @starrymommy! replied your PM.
It's my #2 this time. Survived the first one without CL but was super tired at the end of the month so thinking of CL this round. :)
Anyone noes what's the price range for CLs?

Back