My 3 mth old drinking lesser milk

llirehs

Hi mummies, my LO is drinking lesser milk now. He used to take 120ml every 3 hours but now he takes only 100ml evert 4-5 hours. I read that there is a calculation for the minimum and maximum intake per day and realize that he is not taking enough at all. Pee and poo both fine. He only gained 100grams since beginning October. He keeps sucking his thumb and drooling non stop. Should I be concerned?

Thanks!

Hi mummies, my LO is drinking lesser milk now. He used to take 120ml every 3 hours but now he takes only 100ml evert 4-5 hours. I read that there is a calculation for the minimum and maximum intake per day and realize that he is not taking enough at all. Pee and poo both fine. He only gained 100grams since beginning October. He keeps sucking his thumb and drooling non stop. Should I be concerned?

Thanks!

Whoa! This is exactly the same problem my LO is facing!!!!!!!
Now she's still taking 60-80ml on average every 2-3 hours, only able to finish her 2 dream feeds at night.
Dunno why, after 3 months then like that

llirehs and eatinking me too I have this prb with my no3 . First 2 mth he drank very well . On his 2nd mth he can drink up to 150ml but from 3rd mth onwards he suddenly refuse to drink . Most of the time he drink ard 60 ml and he stopped. In order not to waste my precious breastmilk we spoon him whatever balance in the bottle :). Now he is 6.5 mth spoon him is really a challange cos he knows how to use his hand to push the spoon away :(

Back