IVF/ICSI Support Group

I've been having constipation since ER, read that it's quite common. I've been eating dried prunes and kiwis, doesn't really help. Dare not take too much fruits like papaya cos scared too cooling. Any tips? TIA!

I've been having constipation since ER, read that it's quite common. I've been eating dried prunes and kiwis, doesn't really help. Dare not take too much fruits like papaya cos scared too cooling. Any tips? TIA!
Hey me too!! I've been having constipation since ER too

U better don't take papaya. Eat lots of veggie and drink tons of water

The water can help u flush away the bloatedness as well

Hi...its been10 days since my ET. My bloatedness subsided and i probably feel normal now. Hmm..i know i just being paranoid, but am i out? Pain also worry...no pain also worry....so difficult to be a woman.... my blood test will be this coming fri......
All the best!! When is your blood test

Gooiee, How is your ET?
I'm done with mine. It's very fast!

We have 4 fertilized eggs, 3embryos are grade 1 and 1 grade 2.
So we transferred two n freeze two

Now it's really leave it to fate. Nothing we can do now
Just finished our et. 15 retrieved, 11 matured, 9 fertilized, 5 usable. So we transferred two both grade 4. One with four cell, One with six cell. Freeze the other three. Best of luck to you too, May it all stick!

Hey me too!! I've been having constipation since ER too

U better don't take papaya. Eat lots of veggie and drink tons of water

The water can help u flush away the bloatedness as well
Actually i think because i drink a lots water and also i really make sure i eat lots of green leafy veg and I only eat kiwi, it help me prevent constipation. On top of all these, i also eat more protein...

Just finished our et. 15 retrieved, 11 matured, 9 fertilized, 5 usable. So we transferred two both grade 4. One with four cell, One with six cell. Freeze the other three. Best of luck to you too, May it all stick!
All the best to u!! Hope we all get a bfp!!
When do u Intend to return back to work
I'm gg back 3nov

Hee hee, I polled for the jubilee baby bundle, and most of the items I polled are in the finalised list.

Hope that we can all get a jubilee bundle !!!

I went to see what is in the bundle~ all are useful things~

And heard next year babies will have a special birth cert folder~

Don't make the same mistake I did. I told some and it spread like wildfire. Every now and then, someone would ask me if I would be doing another round of ivf.

That's a good idea! I actually say I'm on block leave. Hee
But everyone is asking Then why didn't I go overseas. N why Am I avoiding caffeine. Haha a lot of speculation

Try prune juice. Can find in juice section in FP or CS etc.

drink lots of water, on top of tat, I drank vitagen, 1 apple 1 kiwi daily and no constipation issue. Hope it works for u. :)

Gooiee, How is your ET?
I'm done with mine. It's very fast!

We have 4 fertilized eggs, 3embryos are grade 1 and 1 grade 2.
So we transferred two n freeze two

Now it's really leave it to fate. Nothing we can do now
good luck to u ttc77. wait for ur good news after 2 wks :)

Hi...its been10 days since my ET. My bloatedness subsided and i probably feel normal now. Hmm..i know i just being paranoid, but am i out? Pain also worry...no pain also worry....so difficult to be a woman.... my blood test will be this coming fri......
ya... we woman go thru more compared to man in ivf journey... give yourself a pat... u doing a great job.
so long as mens never report... u r still pupo (pregnant unless proven otherwise) :)

Hi sisters, can I check is those packet red date tea sols in ntuc safe to drink during 2ww?

The simple way will be put the red dates, dried logans, wolfberries and boiling water in a thermal flask. Let it sleep inside for an hr or so and you can drink it...

I was imagining a peaceful 2ww, only after the ET then I realised have to take progesterone 3 times a day thru vaginal :( just find it troublesome, rather take the med orally. Having to lie down for so long after putting in the progesterone is quite restrictive.

But all is worth it as it helps our embies to grow well inside us.:)

I was imagining a peaceful 2ww, only after the ET then I realised have to take progesterone 3 times a day thru vaginal :( just find it troublesome, rather take the med orally. Having to lie down for so long after putting in the progesterone is quite restrictive.

Oooh noo..must lay down for how long after putting in??? Ahhhh....I usually just stay 5, 10mins only. .. It's that why I always have so much drip out??

Oooh noo..must lay down for how long after putting in??? Ahhhh....I usually just stay 5, 10mins only. .. It's that why I always have so much drip out??
I only lie down for 15mins. That's the instructions given to me.

I asked nurse What's going to happen when I go to work. She says I can also sit down for 15mins after putting it in too

Ya I agree. Very troublesome hor.

So far How many days past ET for u? How are u feeling?

Missyserene, nurse said 5 to 10 mins, pharmacist said 30mins to 1 hour, I googled and found out from mainly other countries forums ard 30 mins.

I still have some dripped out esp when passing urine. I hope my body has absorbed what it needs when I lie down everytime for 50 to 60 mins.

Wd you like to contact yr clinic to check on recommended time?

Ya I agree. Very troublesome hor.

So far How many days past ET for u? How are u feeling?

I did my transfer on 23 oct, been feeling good esp the no need to wrok bit, but also rather paranoid with what I've done/have not done...

Have been having vivid dreams, cd be a side effect of the meds.

How about you, ttc77?

Btw, got this tip from another forum. For the morning progesterone, I wake up earlier, put the med, then go back to sleep for another hour zzzzz

Morning all, is caffeine strictly a no-no during ivf? For those who need coffee in e morning, how do u overcome e urge?
actually is at your comfort level... coz even pregnant also can drink 1 cup a day. but I do stop drinking during cycle. (but I drank during 2nd tri ;p) it is always the hardest at the beginning... I'm a zombie for a wk,,, then u will get used to it.

Missyserene, nurse said 5 to 10 mins, pharmacist said 30mins to 1 hour, I googled and found out from mainly other countries forums ard 30 mins.

I still have some dripped out esp when passing urine. I hope my body has absorbed what it needs when I lie down everytime for 50 to 60 mins.

Wd you like to contact yr clinic to check on recommended time?
insert is better then oral as u might hv side effect like nauseas, etc

I did my transfer on 23 oct, been feeling good esp the no need to wrok bit, but also rather paranoid with what I've done/have not done...

Have been having vivid dreams, cd be a side effect of the meds.

How about you, ttc77?

Btw, got this tip from another forum. For the morning progesterone, I wake up earlier, put the med, then go back to sleep for another hour zzzzz

I did ET on 25oct
N same as u! Feeling very good that I don't need to work. But I'm also very paranoid like u. My hubby is saying I'm v kua Zhang to try not to cough or sneeze and paranoid over not inserting the vaginal inserts deep enough etc

Just cannot help But feel paranoid lor
Hope both of us can have a BFP together!!

actually is at your comfort level... coz even pregnant also can drink 1 cup a day. but I do stop drinking during cycle. (but I drank during 2nd tri ;p) it is always the hardest at the beginning... I'm a zombie for a wk,,, then u will get used to it.

Actually I'm a coffee lover. N I will feel really sleepy if I dont drink coffee. But for the sake of baby, I stooped drinking coffee one week before stim. So u really must force yourself. N soon u will realised u are getting used to not taking coffee: )

Ladies,

It'll be my turn for ET on Thursday!!! Don't know what to expect and don't know what will happen. Sweat!

Hubby was asking not to think abt how many eggs, grade of eggs etc... Let it go! Hahaha but seriously how to?

Ladies,

It'll be my turn for ET on Thursday!!! Don't know what to expect and don't know what will happen. Sweat!

Hubby was asking not to think abt how many eggs, grade of eggs etc... Let it go! Hahaha but seriously how to?

Jiayou babe!! I was really nervous on my ER and ET day as well. N so paranoid about the no. Of fertilized eggs n the embryo grading too. So I know what u mean!!

Try n watch some comedy show! Will lighten up your mood: )

Ladies,

jy jy,,, good luck for your ET... ET is quite painless compared to ER. holding your bladder is the toughest... u can do it.

Back